The UK/European migrant problem

So, we've warned them off, they do nothing. When we cart them back from 2 miles from La Belle France, land them on the beaches and slice the dinghies, they can't complain!
As far as I'm concerned the main problem is that the beaches are ours.

Disprove them.
In your own time, drip on.
Grrr.
Yep.

I have family who live near a large employer of foreign workers in UK.

Minimum wage, high staff turnover.

They won't be paying huge was of cash into the system.

Nor will the fruit pickers, again working minimum wage.

Nor will the plentiful staff at any one of five car washes with easy distance of me right now.

You may choose to believe twaddle, I believe my own experience.

Yep.

Nor will the plentiful staff at any one of five car washes with easy distance of me right now.

Yep, the wonderful employers of large numbers of EUropeans are invariably hire and fire slave drivers, who use the fear of losing their jobs to make their staff work long hours for minimum wages and treat paid overtime as an alien concept.
Round my way, very large numbers employed in the salad industry. 12 hour days, 7 days a week in the peak season. Sleep in bunks in wooden sheds like some poor recreation of Stalag IV. Get Ill? Fired, too tired to turn in? Fired, can’t keep up the relentless pace of the packing lines? Fired. Aye, the EU has been a great thing, to unscrupulous employers who can now use large numbers of staff as de facto slave Labour.

Disprove them.
In your own time, drip on.
Grrr.
Show me the tax return of any immigrant taxi driver earning net beyond the amount where you pay only class B NICs and no income tax.

I recognise that this is also true for most taxi drivers of U.K. origin, but the seemingly disproportionate number of those of immigrant origin employed in this sector is rather disquieting.
A similar level of pay may also be observed in other sectors where large numbers of workers of foreign origin are employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

You cant disprove them, then.

Show me the tax return of any immigrant taxi driver earning net beyond the amount where you pay only class B NICs and no income tax.

I recognise that this is also true for most taxi drivers of U.K. origin, but the seemingly disproportionate number of those of immigrant origin employed in this sector is rather disquieting.
A similar level of pay may also be observed in other sectors where large numbers of workers of foreign origin are employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you see the mini cab drivers in London are suing the mayor because they have to pay the congestion charge and black cab drivers don't. They claim as the majority of mini cab drivers are from an ethnic minority and most black cab drivers are white then it's racism.

There was a black woman black cab driver who stated that it wasn't racist as they had to spend years doing the knowledge, their cabs are disabled accessible and most of all LOW emission.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

What a bunch of c*nts, coming here and contributing £78000 to our economy.

Vote Tommeh, he'd sort them out.

Grrr.

https://www.oxfordeconomics.com/recent-releases/8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbb

I've mention this point before.
Nowhere in that report does it estimate the cost of migrant undercutting a native. Which results in the state having to pay out for an unemployed native. From the report you can see that migrants are "cheaper"
NMS workers, who are typically more highly skilled than UK natives, earn more than £3 per hour less, on average

It also doesn't seem clear how they work out the average, are Frog hedge fund managers in the city skewing the payments?

If migrants were so fantastic, why arent they in their own country paying all these taxes and making the place better?

Last edited:
Nowhere in that report does it estimate the cost of migrant undercutting a native. Which results in the state having to pay out for an unemployed native. From the report you can see that migrants are "cheaper"
NMS workers, who are typically more highly skilled than UK natives, earn more than £3 per hour less, on average

It also doesn't seem clear how they work out the average, are Frog hedge fund managers in the city skewing the payments?

If migrants were so fantastic, why are they in their own country paying all these taxes and making the place better?

Wash your mouth out!

Do you doubt that an illiterate Bulgarian Roma man hand washing cars in the UK isn’t earning and contributing more than the average skilled UK native?

And Brexit and job losses?

Well hold up! Won’t we have a labour shortage after Brexit?

All this hand car washes without any workers

No more big issue sellers

Millions of fanatical British EUrophiles emigrating to EUtopia

Won’t they’re be millions of vacancies that need filling?

What?

The hand car washers won’t be going home with the big issue sellers?
The millions of hysterical and frothing EUrophiles actually won’t move to a the EU after Brexit?

If migrants were so fantastic, why are they in their own country paying all these taxes and making the place better?
Because the UK social welfare system means a drop in income for some British people who decide to go out and work for a living. The migrants are filling a void. Yes they also help depress wages but for them, coming to the UK is worth whatever living conditions they have here.
Social Welfare should be a safety net , not a lifestyle choice
Change the system and the rest will fall in place easily.

Because the UK social welfare system means a drop in income for some British people who decide to go out and work for a living. The migrants are filling a void. Yes they also help depress wages but for them, coming to the UK is worth whatever living conditions they have here.
Social Welfare should be a safety net , not a lifestyle choice
Change the system and the rest will fall in place easily.
I have no doubt some Brits are *********, likewise I have do doubt some brits struggle because the migrants will work for less.

I have no doubt some Brits are *********, likewise I have do doubt some brits struggle because the migrants will work for less.
100% thats why I said migration is a double edged sword , its necessary but can also depress wages. The social welfare system has to be looked at again.