The UK/European migrant problem

BBC South East reporting tonight that the Border Force are "assessing the potential" of long range thermal imaging cameras.These things can see across The Channel from Dover and see the warm bodies in the ferry terminal buildings in France.
Seems the idea is that the BF in the UK will see the wee boats launch from the beach, call the gendarmerie (this I fear is where the scheme falls down) who will presumably shrug their collective shoulders and say "Oui, and"?... Oh and these cameras cost £1 million each.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
BBC South East reporting tonight that the Border Force are "assessing the potential" of long range thermal imaging cameras.These things can see across The Channel from Dover and see the warm bodies in the ferry terminal buildings in France.
Seems the idea is that the BF in the UK will see the wee boats launch from the beach, call the gendarmerie (this I fear is where the scheme falls down) who will presumably shrug their collective shoulders and say "Oui, and"?... Oh and these cameras cost £1 million each.
So, we've warned them off, they do nothing. When we cart them back from 2 miles from La Belle France, land them on the beaches and slice the dinghies, they can't complain!

What a bunch of c*nts, coming here and contributing £78000 to our economy.

Vote Tommeh, he'd sort them out.

Grrr.

https://www.oxfordeconomics.com/recent-releases/8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbb
That’s a super article, but fairly content free.

I also suspect it only cover those who actually pay any tax? Which I also suspect suits the authors achieving the gaslighting message this wish to disseminate.

The level and perpetrators of benefit fraud don’t square with this.

You really do get quite excited about this don’t you?

YM

When my Brother tried to move to France, he enquired at the Maire if the residency papers where available in English. He was told it’s against the law to supply such documents other than in a French.
The stock answer from any public sector body if France as to whether documents or transactions can be in another language is Ici France.

Here we produce step by step guides to claiming benefits in over 20 other languages.

The stock answers from the Gendarmerie to the Border Farce will be one of the following,

(1) e suis désolé monsieur, mais nous sommes tous sur notre pause café officielle.

(2) Mais aujourd'hui nous sommes dans des exercices de raid aérien.

(3) Nous célébrons aujourd'hui l'anniversaire de Charles De Gaulle.

(4) Toute la force de gendarmerie est en grève officielle.

Other excuses can be generated...….

We could always use Somalian pirates, put a bounty per head on illegals they stop crossing the channel "by any means necessary", there seems to be no lack of Somalians here so that's go to be a winner