The UK/European migrant problem

Remember how upset you get when you keep smashing the monv buttons, yelping abuse and I just laugh at you and say, Your mum?
Think about it, sad lad.

Remember how upset you get when you keep smashing the monv buttons, yelping abuse and I just laugh at you and say, Your mum?
Think about it, sad lad.
Unlike you, I'm not an emotion driven psychiatric basket case who posts little if anything pertinent.

Carry on trolling, little crybaby.

1weg.gif

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"
by Raymond Ibrahim
Gatestone Institute
April 14, 2019

As far as I know, most economic migrants tend to be law abiding and respectful. Many genuine refugees tend to be grateful. These actions suggest that the church attackers did not move to Germany and France for the reasons Frau Merkel presumed. Neither it would seem do they respect genuine (moderate) Muslim immigrants wish to integrate.

1560618818995.png

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

Mr Ibrahim does seem to have had some criticism in the past, which he responded to.
From wiki:

An article Ibrahim wrote on taqiyya, which was commissioned and published by Jane's Islamic Affairs Analyst on September 26, 2008,[6][7] was later characterized by another author in Jane's Islamic Affairs Analyst as being "well-researched, factual in places but ... ultimately misleading".[8] Ibrahim responded to this charge in his rebuttal, "Taqiyya Revisited: A Response to the Critics.[9]

Last edited:
Do they ever show what is waiting for them on African TV ?

It certainly isn't an easy trip, then the land of milk and honey........ no way.
Oh you've drowned, never mind lets see what you would've won.