The UK/European migrant problem

snip.

Representing Rahim, Alex Greenwood said his client had moved to the UK from Iran 15 years ago as a political refugee and has a wife and three children. He said his client was a non-English speaker and would find prison more difficult because of this.

15 years and still no speaky the lingo. Serve his time and boot the fcker out.
Sounds like prison time would be a fantastic time for him to learn english, free of distractions. How, exactly, is he going to be productive member of the community if he can't speak English?

Sounds like prison time would be a fantastic time for him to learn english, free of distractions. How, exactly, is he going to be productive member of the community if he can't speak English?
Au contraire, back to Iran where he does speak the lingo, and send the sprogs and doris back too.
She can whore herself to provide for the family and if it all goes tits up, alan will provide.
Or not.
Saves Joe tax payer here a few quid over the long run.

These Muslims are here to take what they can from our society, not to give anything back.

Eventually, the Leftys like BravoBravo who embrace everything about them will realise, but it's already too late.

These Muslims are here to take what they can from our society, not to give anything back.

Eventually, the Leftys like BravoBravo who embrace everything about them will realise, but it's already too late.
Its not just Muslims though, but I believe you are right that some who enter this country are of the mind to take and not give back. it has always been that way for a minority of incomers. The danger is that, the numbers are now so large as to make, the effects of that minority percentage much more damaging.

I always find it ironic that those who dont care about mass migration legal or otherwise, also want a fully funded welfare system for all, despite the fact that means those who haven't paid in, or paid in very little, still have full the benefits of it... But then basic economics has never been their strong point.

I have always strongly believed that the welfare state as we have it in the UK, is a decent thing be it a Ponzi scheme of sorts, but it will be destroyed if we continue to expect it to work without either fundamentally reforming who is entitled to access, or cutting back immigration to the bone.

Sadly the virtuous and caring left will, not accept either "reforming who is entitled to access, or cutting back immigration" it will collapse. Of course if it does they will blame 'Margaret Thatcher', the Tories and capitalism, rather than themselves and the ideology they unquestioningly worship.

The lefts only answer seems to revolve around "Taxing the rich until the pips squeak" but that wont save it either. Still they are as I and many others have said many times, in this thread and others are both economically illiterate and generally stupid as to the realities of life.

As i say though its not just those of the Muslim faith who come which is the problem, it is the numbers. That said there is a real secondary issue with those who come to this country without leaving the societal divides and conflicts of the countries they are from behind. This is without doubt a extra problem this country does not need or want.

snip.

Representing Rahim, Alex Greenwood said his client had moved to the UK from Iran 15 years ago as a political refugee and has a wife and three children. He said his client was a non-English speaker and would find prison more difficult because of this.

15 years and still no speaky the lingo. Serve his time and boot the fcker out.
Maybe he had learned Welsh instead of English.

Stand-by for shouty Leftys on a plane if they ever tried to deport him.
A frequent occourence here, only they protest about deporations to Afghanistan, apparently the place is unsafe.
Well nowhere is absolutely safe. Even in Europe you can get killed because you worship the wrong sky fairy.
So let's get shot of them, after all there's no place like home.

I would always remove my helmet when asked to when filling up.

Specs off.
Helmet off.
Balaclava off.
Specs on.
Left glove unfasten and remove.
Right glove unfasten and remove.
Unseal jacket.
Unzip jacket.
Unzip inner pocket.
Remove wallet.
Remove card.
Pay.
Ask for receipt.
Receipt in wallet.
Card in wallet.
Wallet in jacket.
Zip up inner pocket.
Zip up jacket.
Seal jacket.
Specs off.
Balaclava on.
Specs on.
Right glove on
Left glove on.
Specs off.
Helmet on.
Specs on.

Leave filling station admiring the crowd of ten or so irate customers and basking in the glow of their thanks for removing my helmet "for security reasons, innit" and not robbing the till.

I would always remove my helmet when asked to when filling up.

Specs off.
Helmet off.
Balaclava off.
Specs on.
Left glove unfasten and remove.
Right glove unfasten and remove.
Unseal jacket.
Unzip jacket.
Unzip inner pocket.
Remove wallet.
Remove card.
Pay.
Ask for receipt.
Receipt in wallet.
Card in wallet.
Wallet in jacket.
Zip up inner pocket.
Zip up jacket.
Seal jacket.
Specs off.
Balaclava on.
Specs on.
Right glove on
Left glove on.
Specs off.
Helmet on.
Specs on.

Leave filling station admiring the crowd of ten or so irate customers and basking in the glow of their thanks for removing my helmet "for security reasons, innit" and not robbing the till.
I've never been asked to remove my helmet.
Perhaps they know what I look like.

People who feel they have a right to know whether the wearer has open wounds that could harm other swimmers as it says in the article.
There are other reasons to ban it as well.
Have you any idea how pathetic that pretend reason is?
What next?
The gammony pervs insist everyone e swims naked in case the swimmer has a bit of a spot?
Utterly utterly pathetic.
The only reason people wanted the burkini banned is because they're racist.
It really is that simple.
I'd have thought those bigoted simpletons would have welcomed an all covering swimsuit, as it'll prevent other swimmers catching The Islam.
I know you're neatly 70, but come on...

Have you any idea how pathetic that pretend reason is?
What next?
The gammony pervs insist everyone e swims naked in case the swimmer has a bit of a spot?
Utterly utterly pathetic.
The only reason people wanted the burkini banned is because they're racist.
It really is that simple
I'd have thought those bigoted simpletons would have welcomed an all covering swimsuit, as it'll prevent other swimmers catching The Islam.
I know you're neatly 70, but come on...
You may be that simple, the reasons behind such decisions are not.