The UK/European migrant problem

Lily Allen - In the jungle in Calais.

Bob Geldolf saying we should all house a Syrian family (wonder how his are getting on in his Kent flat?)

Russell Brand...

...mainly rich and (sadly) famous people who live in mansions miles away from any rapey foreign types and don't have to hear 16 different languages being spoken during their trip to the corner shop in the morning, whilst admiring the views of seed droppings, broken glass Timbark bottles, Zubr beer cans and cigarette ends along the way.

Culture, innit?
But not ARRSE.

Last edited:
Rubbish, it was very clear I was referring to ARRSE.

When I replied to someone else...

Dry your eyes.
No it wasn't, neither your reply or the post you replied to, or the link it contained referred to ARRSE.

You do seem to be struggling and getting rather more erratic with your comments as we go along. It's alright to be mistaken about something, it's a mark of a person's character how they deal with it.

Last edited:
No it wasn't, neither your reply or the post you replied to, or the link it contained referred to ARRSE.

You do seem to be struggling and getting rather more erratic with your comments as we go along. It's alright to be mistaken about something, it's a mark of a person's character how they deal with it.
Oddly enough, I was thinking exactly the same of you earlier today. Which I fully expect you not to believe.

As mentioned, I was talking to somebody else, a couple of days ago, and for some reason you chose to post in reply to my question.

This was the statement I challenged.

When this incident first made the news a few suggested the perpetrators were likely to be a non-white hue

and were rounded on by the usual apologists. Well, guess what? Their names aren't Jones and Griffiths.
If you can't see that my question ( to someone other than you) was not meant in an ARRSE contect, fair enough.

Its a mark of your character how you deal with your mistake..

Oddly enough, I was thinking exactly the same of you earlier today. Which I fully expect you not to believe.

As mentioned, I was talking to somebody else, a couple of days ago, and for some reason you chose to post in reply to my question.

This was the statement I challenged.

If you can't see that my question ( to someone other than you) was not meant in an ARRSE contect, fair enough.

Its a mark of your character how you deal with your mistake..
If you believe that it's obviously a failure to communicate on our part somewhere.

I am becoming uncomfortable with this entire thread, as instead of rational debate,and conversation it's turning into outsidering and groupthink and it doesn't suit me looking like I am running with the pack for the sake of it. I am a committed rationalist and call BS when I see it, whomsoever posts it.

Thanks for the 'funny' BravoBravo - I guess you think a load of imported Muslims gang raping a woman in Wales is a right bundle of laughs.

Perhaps you're just happy those Muslims you welcome with open arms into our country enjoyed themselves during the rape?

I heard that was only because the long corridor was too long for them to walk.

View attachment 398177
What was the name of the long corridor? Something strasse. Iirc it was named after an individual(civil servant?) Who moved the commcen or similar facility into the celler.

I think the chap died early of cancer or similar.
I worked in there for nearly a year.

I had the garages to the left of the yellow building top centre.

I think the sqn offices (252) were top left, second building down.

no idea where the cafe or network room was.... (Now).

Thanks for the 'funny' BravoBravo - I guess you think a load of imported Muslims gang raping a woman in Wales is a right bundle of laughs.

Perhaps you're just happy those Muslims you welcome with open arms into our country enjoyed themselves during the rape?
No, I - like many others here - are laughing at you.

There was no mention of the perps religion, by the way. But you being you, see brown people with funny names and screech, "Evul Muslimery"!

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No, I - like many others here - are laughing at you.

There was no mention of the perps religion, by the way. But you being you, see brown people with funny names and screech, "Evul Muslimery"!
I think, after reading the report, that coming from Iran, theres a very high percentage of a chance of them being Muslims. Yes, they could be Christian's or Hindus or Buddhists or even Pastafarians, but that's a pretty slim bet.

id
I think, after reading the report, that coming from Iran, theres a very high percentage of a chance of them being Muslims. Yes, they could be Christian's or Hindus or Buddhists or even Pastafarians, but that's a pretty slim bet.
Didnt see mention of Iran?

id
Didnt see mention of Iran?

snip.

Representing Rahim, Alex Greenwood said his client had moved to the UK from Iran 15 years ago as a political refugee and has a wife and three children. He said his client was a non-English speaker and would find prison more difficult because of this.

15 years and still no speaky the lingo. Serve his time and boot the fcker out.