The UK/European migrant problem

Under 47 seems to class as yoof for our foreign friends these days. At only 20 technically he should be doing porridge in the reception class of the local infants school.
Its unlikely that he'll have to do more than a couple of weeks followed by some extensive counselling at the tax payers expense after which he will most probably be lifted another couple of times for the same offence. He'll then be offered a house and a job in order to get himself on the straight and narrow......wash, rinse, repeat.

Say again in plain language please.
I suppose you are going to tell me that those two establishments no longer exist. Pop's and Eddie's are/were two popular pubs in nearby Rickelrath (sp?). Opposite each other, patrons would move between the two, weaving between the traffic. Fond memories.

I suppose you are going to tell me that those two establishments no longer exist. Pop's and Eddie's are/were two popular pubs in nearby Rickelrath (sp?). Opposite each other, patrons would move between the two, weaving between the traffic. Fond memories.
A lot of the old haunts have not been able to adapt to the contemporary client base since the draw down.

could you imagine your local town of we removed 3,000 people from it's population over night.

As far as I know they've gone the way of the dinosaurs. However that other well known establishment Chicken in the Woods is still going.
A lot of the old haunts have not been able to adapt to the contemporary client base since the draw down.

could you imagine your local town of we removed 3,000 people from it's population over night.
The 3000 did not go overnight, the move of Arrc to England in 2010 took away around 50% of the JHQ population. The rest just slowly dissappeared. A fact which as you say hit a lot of old haunts hard and some did not survive.

Just to get back on thread, there was talk of turning the former JHQ into a refugee holding centre, but that has been binned.

Its unlikely that he'll have to do more than a couple of weeks followed by some extensive counselling at the tax payers expense after which he will most probably be lifted another couple of times for the same offence. He'll then be offered a house and a job in order to get himself on the straight and narrow......wash, rinse, repeat.
The crux is the criminal justice system and the immigration systems are not broken by accident, but by intent.. I am convinced for once its not simply just c**k up but the government wants the jails emptied and welcomes all immigrants but just can't come out and say it.... I actually feel sorry for many of them, because they are getting mixed messages as some blag their way to a passport and others are bumped out of the country for making a mistake in the game.

Pass laws that remove discretion, cut the funding of the immigration racket and before the bleeding hearts come crying, I honestly don't care as your path of emotion has failed and continues to fail.

As far as I know they've gone the way of the dinosaurs. However that other well known establishment Chicken in the Woods is still going.

The 3000 did not go overnight, the move of Arrc to England in 2010 took away around 50% of the JHQ population. The rest just slowly dissappeared. A fact which as you say hit a lot of old haunts hard and some did not survive.

Just to get back on thread, there was talk of turning the former JHQ into a refugee holding centre, but that has been binned.
The Fuchsbau?

Err... the link doesn't say anything about apologists, and isn't taken from ARRSE...
It sow clear example of apologists, several 3rd sector agencies falling over themselves to claim that a man in his 30s was not pretending to be a teenager, and he was.

You didn't actually specify the example had to be from ARRSE, just apologists. I was unaware that you didn't read anything other than ARRSE, I know now.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
I do keep reading about these "apologists".
Being as clever as what you am, can you please give us a couple of examples of same?
Specific, please.
Lily Allen - In the jungle in Calais.

Bob Geldolf saying we should all house a Syrian family (wonder how his are getting on in his Kent flat?)

Russell Brand...

...mainly rich and (sadly) famous people who live in mansions miles away from any rapey foreign types and don't have to hear 16 different languages being spoken during their trip to the corner shop in the morning, whilst admiring the views of seed droppings, broken glass Timbark bottles, Zubr beer cans and cigarette ends along the way.

Culture, innit?

It sow clear example of apologists, several 3rd sector agencies falling over themselves to claim that a man in his 30s was not pretending to be a teenager, and he was.

You didn't actually specify the example had to be from ARRSE, just apologists. I was unaware that you didn't read anything other than ARRSE, I know now.
Rubbish, it was very clear I was referring to ARRSE.

When I replied to someone else...

Dry your eyes.