The UK/European migrant problem

This ia a bit late, but our dearly beloved St Angie Merkel has been given an honoury doctor title by Harvard University for her refugee policy. No mention of the various crimes like rape and murder plus the occasional terrorist attack that our poor misunderstood guests have committed.
Just to even things out a bit there are occasionally immigrants/refugees who have integrated themselves into daily life here, learned the language and a trade and behaved themselves. Unfortunatley they appear to be something of a minority.

This ia a bit late, but our dearly beloved St Angie Merkel has been given an honoury doctor title by Harvard University for her refugee policy. No mention of the various crimes like rape and murder plus the occasional terrorist attack that our poor misunderstood guests have committed.
Just to even things out a bit there are occasionally immigrants/refugees who have integrated themselves into daily life here, learned the language and a trade and behaved themselves. Unfortunatley they appear to be something of a minority.
Where about are you?

Abdulghalil Aldobhani that sounds like a traditional Welsh mining name from the valleys,
Idea !
Corbyn wants to re-open the coal mines . Most of us want hard labor for scum like the ones above . Hmmmmmmm
I think I have a solution .

Idea !
Corbyn wants to re-open the coal mines . Most of us want hard labor for scum like the ones above . Hmmmmmmm
I think I have a solution .
If you make it a final solution, Corbyn will vote for it

In front of my computer.

Back into serious mode, not far from what was JHQ.
I am to going PB next month with an empty suitcase. I only asked because I could have brought you stuff over, too far for you though

Things across the border have been causing a few problems in parliament lately. Dutch immigration minister canned for hiding the more serious statistics. Revealed crime statistics for the new citizens claimed that some were convicted of repetitive shoplifting offences and others for causing a kerfuffle requiring plod to step in and tell everybody to calm down and have some calming tea. Included were another 1500 or so minor crimes not really worthy of consideration. Er... that was until the minor offences were revealed to include murder, attempted murder, rape, some offences classed as terroist and so the list went on. Still currently a discussion in parliament.

This week things didn't improve as it was revealed that of the chancers that were ordered to be deported only 1.5% of them have been deported during the last one and a half years. Others just said no, not going and then strung things out with lawyers paid for with taxpayers money and liberal judges. Its so bad that the immigration service seem to have pretty well given up trying to have them deported. Sends a great message to the people traffickers. Go to the Netherlands and you can do what you like. Its time the voters found somebody with some balls.

Last edited:
This week things didn't improve as it was revealed that of the chancers that were ordered to be deported only 1.5% of them have been deported during the last one and a half years. Others just said no, not going and then strung things out with lawyers paid for with taxpayers money and liberal judges. Its so bad that the immigration service seem to have pretty well given up trying to have them deported. Sends a great message to the people traffickers. Go to the Netherlands and you can do what you like. Its time the voters found somebody with some balls.
This won't make you feel any better, but in Germany only a small percentage of those due to be deported actually make it to the airport. The reasons are many and varied, things like "lost" passports, doing a runner and endless court proceedings.