The UK/European migrant problem

He's the night supervisor. He's not happy he keeps trying to explain to me stuff. You know shīt like how to issue keys, how to lock a door... Stuff that would insult a 5 year old.
His face when I told him I have socks with more security experience than him.
Tried to get me to do the pc training packages... That will keep you busy and quiet for a few hours.
I told him check my training file, I did the the whole package in 45 minutes on my first shift by skipping straight to the tests.
I dropped 4 questions out 175 multiple choice and that was probably because I was listening to the NW200 practice on the radio.
We have to go cardiac arrests with a crash packs and he was moaning because I ran to the incident...

People- listen-. African immigrants are shit.
They rarely do us good.
Polish however....
And Russian... can’t fault them

View attachment 393207
Your standard African guard ten minutes into a shift... Well ten minutes after arriving as punctuality is anathema to them.
The only thing they can do fast is play the race card.
Me: Why are you not in uniform? (Barely above a whisper)
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment

Me: Why are you late again?
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment

Me: Why did you not come to work yesterday or phone in?
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment...

Proper hysterical ones cry and rend their garments...this is not an exaggeration.
Always record any and all interactions with the cúnts
Ops normal. No work ethic at all except for a very few who seem to get it, and incompetence/severely sub standard performance is considered normal. Call them on it and the race card is delivered by supersonic wrist flick.

Just walking behind one or seeing them doing their shopping using official vehicles (while claiming they don't have fuel to attend crime scenes) makes you wonder how the obese cunts ever got through basic training or annual fitness tests (if there are such things in the SAPS). Most can't even walk 20m on their knock kneed legs caused by all that weight without getting out of breath.

Cops in SA hard at work.

Two of hundreds of images from a quick google search.

Polish and Russian guards you need cattle prods to stop them from ripping the limbs off scrotes.
I don't understand the problem.

Last edited:
What do you think of the Commonwealth? Although not perfect, it did keep people in line. Most of those cultures are intact. The armed forces also had so many types in both world wars.
I rather think you mean the British Empire, as the Commonwealth now is little more than any activist organisation its good and bad. If you are talking about the individual countries you have to be a little more specific .

Yes I personally believe the British Empire, was not perfect but on the whole not bad either. I am saddened to see many commonwealth countries post colonialism falter and fail, but they have did that themselves.

To add to the above though - don't get half as many issues in Scotland - they're not afraid to speak their mind there though - and I've said before, it's heartening to hear on the phone, who you presumed was Angus McBastard going by his accent was actually Aftab Rafiq!! I've been caught out by that quite a lot and - it does actually give me a warm glow...I do actually think "Nice one Aftab!"
Aparently Urdhu and Weedgie share some vowel sounds and the glotal stop so it was picked up quite fast. If you have ever lived on the islands there are sometimes Gaelic speakers with Pakistani heritage too.

I rather think you mean the British Empire, as the Commonwealth now is little more than any activist organisation its good and bad. If you are talking about the individual countries you have to be a little more specific .

Yes I personally believe the British Empire, was not perfect but on the whole not bad either. I am saddened to see many commonwealth countries post colonialism falter and fail, but they have did that themselves.
I was referring to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. I agree with you.

?
I've been flying between the US & UK for 20 years or so & have never once been given, let alone asked for a landing card.
Haven't been asked for one entering the US in the past few years either.
I have recently been doing Schiphol - Southampton regularly and there is always a little pile of them, plus a writing shelf and some pens, in the Arrivals hall. There's an explanatory poster giving details of who is supposed to fill them in, but it's not me so I didn't read it. Apparently the Landing Card still existed last month anyway.

I have recently been doing Schiphol - Southampton regularly and there is always a little pile of them, plus a writing shelf and some pens, in the Arrivals hall. There's an explanatory poster giving details of who is supposed to fill them in, but it's not me so I didn't read it. Apparently the Landing Card still existed last month anyway.
My bold, this encapsulates the basic failure of goverments thoughts on border security, its all if you wouldn't mind awfully... I have little doubt that many who have responsibility working airports, look at that and think, 'why am here'.

All the while being snowed under with a meteric shite tonne of paperwork that is as pointless as being given a customer satisfaction card... After being banged up in the cells for the night*.

*Other ridicules examples are available from other public sector agencies.

My bold, this encapsulates the basic failure of goverments thoughts on border security, its all if you wouldn't mind awfully... I have little doubt that many who have responsibility working airports, look at that and think, 'why am here'.

All the while being snowed under with a meteric shite tonne of paperwork that is as pointless as being given a customer satisfaction card... After being banged up in the cells for the night*.

I blame the old Home Secretary, what ever happened to her...

When you put it like that . . . Yes it does sound rather ineffective and pointless. Hopefully the passport checks five yards further on do actually detect dodgy documents, but given the reduction in resources for decades probably not.

I'm forever grateful to the customs bod at Thiefrow, who upon spotting a matelot going on draft with kitbag and two rugby bags full of kit decided I was worthy of searching. After 11hrs of Club class hospitality I was well and truly "three sheets to the wind".
Best laugh I'd had in a while watching the faces of others' as my bags were emptied on the trestle table....proudly on display an S10 respirator and a few examples of "hardcore" Rodox magazines - that I'm certain were printed in a reduced size to enable easily being kept in an S10 case.

@History_Man was it you?!

I'm forever grateful to the customs bod at Thiefrow, who upon spotting a matelot going on draft with kitbag and two rugby bags full of kit decided I was worthy of searching. After 11hrs of Club class hospitality I was well and truly "three sheets to the wind".
Best laugh I'd had in a while watching the faces of others' as my bags were emptied on the trestle table....proudly on display an S10 respirator and a few examples of "hardcore" Rodox magazines - that I'm certain were printed in a reduced size to enable easily being kept in an S10 case.

@History_Man was it you?!
What 'shade' was he?