The UK/European migrant problem

IMG_20190515_201250_1.jpg

Your standard African guard ten minutes into a shift... Well ten minutes after arriving as punctuality is anathema to them.
The only thing they can do fast is play the race card.
Me: Why are you not in uniform? (Barely above a whisper)
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment

Me: Why are you late again?
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment

Me: Why did you not come to work yesterday or phone in?
AG: You are bullying me, why do you shout so? Why you so aggressive? (Actually shouting and failing arms) I am calling HR this is harassment...

Proper hysterical ones cry and rend their garments...this is not an exaggeration.
Always record any and all interactions with the cúnts

IMG_20190515_214544.jpg

Tonight's star from the Congo

My loggy manager passed me the task of cancelling a dartcharge account of one of the hirers today for a laugh today...fecking hell. 48 minutes. Nbongwe clearly typing with one finger and asking every question 18 times.

'No i nowin what i do' to every request to pass me to someone who is competent.

We have let the useless bastards have far too much opportunity to gain roles they are unable to fill.

My loggy manager passed me the task of cancelling a dartcharge account of one of the hirers today for a laugh today...fecking hell. 48 minutes. Nbongwe clearly typing with one finger and asking every question 18 times.

'No i nowin what i do' to every request to pass me to someone who is competent.

We have let the useless bastards have far too much opportunity to gain roles they are unable to fill.
Have you been watching the footie in the pub?

Another problem is also...some sites, with procurement managers eager to demonstrate their "diversity" credentials - will readily accept clearly incapable guards and - the 'round about the houses' emails of complaint are a delight to behold.

If "Dave" from Dagenham was caught asleep by a client arriving unexpectedly then the email would be short & to the point. I'm not bulshitting when I say that some clients, when a guard of African hue has once again been caught asleep / failed in his basic duties, has suggested we "both try to compromise and come up with a solution that helps us all" - euphemism for TV with SKY channels.

A bigger problem is when guards of an African hue are placed on sites with staff of a similar heritage - Local authority owned housing refuges for example. You can imagine the fun the police or fire brigade have there when anything happens.

There is a similar problem with Asians of Pakistani/Bangladeshi heritage but - they are fewer and, there are normally a fair few decent ones who soon kick their loafing couterparts into touch.

To add to the above though - don't get half as many issues in Scotland - they're not afraid to speak their mind there though - and I've said before, it's heartening to hear on the phone, who you presumed was Angus McBastard going by his accent was actually Aftab Rafiq!! I've been caught out by that quite a lot and - it does actually give me a warm glow...I do actually think "Nice one Aftab!"

Gen question - are there actually any Arrsers of Black african heritage? We do appear to have people who are active from several other 'diverse' demographs'.

We also have several members who live on the 'dark continent'. @Lardbeast et alia

Edit: Best way I could think of wording the question - live with it!

IMG_20190516_003736.jpg

Crying because client asked why he had tie on. Client emailing the company.
Sulking because I keep making noise and turning the alarms on the CCTV up.
Awww he can't go bobos

One of our mobile supervisors is Zimbawean. He is an abosolute star He despairs at some of his so-called compatriats and does not want anything to do with them. He turns up on site and finds they are either not actually there or, wearing their pyjamas etc...shit ghits the fan and they are "Errr you are one of us??!!" type shit.

He's the most racist person I have ever met, honestly - even towards his own race.
He's a fecking star. Not because of the racist aspect but- he's one of the few actually able to say what he thinks without accusations being levelled at him.