The UK/European migrant problem

Remember the Red Indians - ask them now on their reservations what they think about mass immigration.
It was not really anything to do with mass immigration. Written history shows the major problem was greedy interlopers deliberately killing off as many as possible where natural subsistence was concerned.

Who wants f'kin hanging is the c***s who drive people out of their own country by violence or mismanagement.

I mean, if Dover is a better option, something is very badly wrong.
It is indeed.

We built bastion in a desrt, why not a similar sized camp for refugees in war zones?

Protected, medical support etc.

Anyone found in the channel should be returned to the continent.

Just like anyone found in the med should be returned to Africa.

Just turn them around, give them some fuel, good and water and set them off.
Back in the days of Hong Kong and Vietnamese boat people, we, the British, used to march the Vietnamese refugee's who landed in Honker's onto C-130's and take them back to Vietnam.

Until you send a few plane loads back and the word gets around then they will keep coming.

What is your limit, in numbers and what are your eligibility limitations for legal immigration.

Who is wholly responsible for providing housing, and should those immigrating into the country and thus having paid no Tax or national insurance. Then who should bear any costs for providing healthcare, education or any welfare benefits until such time as they have paid 'X' amount into the system.
Well, I'm glad you asked.

1. Nobody in unless we need them; and I think we have enough Turkish barbers and Bulgarian car washers, ta. Proper job from proper company. And we're going to check. 5 years for assistance to dodgy immigrants.

2. You're paying tax, because you have a job where you earn enough to receive zero benefits? Great! Once you've been here, say, 3 years, you can claim like a Brit. If you're either naturalised or in the process. Which costs £3k a year. For 3 years.

3. Your kids are here? They're adorable! Pay the full costs of the school, and NHS, and they can even stay!

4. Asylum seekers? Absolutely. Let them in, as long as they are genuine. Want to stay? Learn English, take nationality, maybe at a discount rate, or perhaps we can put a 1% surcharge on the income tax.

5. Married a Brit? Parent a Brit? In you come, and welcome. Any bluffing, you do time, and we confiscate property to pay for gaol and your one way ticket at the end.

6. 6 years Army or Navy (10 RAF lol) gets you citizenship.

Vote Spec Op for a sensible immigration policy.

Edit:

7. Red hot with big tits? You're in, sugar.

Last edited:
Back in the days of Hong Kong and Vietnamese boat people, we, the British, used to march the Vietnamese refugee's who landed in Honker's onto C-130's and take them back to Vietnam.

Until you send a few plane loads back and the word gets around then they will keep coming.

My Grandad was involved in sending Jugoslavs back across the border in NE Italy after Hitler's lot jacked it in.

He was haunted by the guilt until he died.

My Grandad was involved in sending Jugoslavs back across the border in NE Italy after Hitler's lot jacked it in.

My family was divided by the Inner German Border.

At the end of the day the flood of migrants are either welcomed, or sent back to their fate. The best solution is to send in a team to each country where there is a problem and spend the money on a single round of .338. Syria, they should have gone in early al Assad should have had an accident and the crap would never have continued.........now it has been left too late and Vlad has got his people in there enlarging his sphere of influence.

Economic Impacts of Immigration to the UK

The Fiscal Impact of Immigration in the UK - Migration Observatory

The first is interesting, as it's a biased source and still struggles to show significant negative economic effects from immigration.

The second shows small/moderate beneficial effects, with wide variations in that when looking not at whole-wheat numbers but subsets of immigrants.

There's not really a lot of ammo for the extremes on either side, which is unfortunate for pricks like @Oddbod who like to touch themselves whilst imagining Achmed getting £9.50 for a week working as a barmaid.
Which is fine and dandy but they will only concentrate on the “legal side”. These reporters were never around to see the detrimental effect at borders before the became “victims of uncaring system”. Part of the context is always biased towards what can be plainly seen, not what is concealed. People like me would never deny the good side, but we-couldn’t deny what we’ve seen, the stolen goods, the criminal money, the drugs, the dodgy docs. Why does the establishment want to deny these things?

I suppose Attlee was exempt from sending back pro German Cossacks as a result. Point is this has nothing to do with EUropean migration now. What is responsible is an EU policy that underpins what it hasn’t the resources to cover, yet they want more Europe. It’s plainly bollocks

And the morons are doing for these c**ts Home Office funding top London mental health clinic to treat returning jihadists and their children
snip "The Government set up its “returning families” unit 15 months ago to cope with an influx of jihadist brides expected to come back to Britain.
The unit was put in place to treat “British minors returning from the conflict in Syria and Iraq”. Parents also receive “emotional and mental health interventions”.

The national scheme is run in conjunction with the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust in Hampstead, north London"

FFS these creatures have no love for the UK & indeed will still pose an ongoing threat, we should just let them stay there & rot.

No, your Mrs. gave them to me after I boned her; she doesn't like getting it off someone with a bigger willy and a higher IQ than yours. Overkill, apparently. Makes her feel bad. She's going to ask me to put a bit of weight on and stop showering next. You ill-mannered oaf.
necrophiliac

Which is fine and dandy but they will only concentrate on the “legal side”. These reporters were never around to see the detrimental effect at borders before the became “victims of uncaring system”. Part of the context is always biased towards what can be plainly seen, not what is concealed. People like me would never deny the good side, but we-couldn’t deny what we’ve seen, the stolen goods, the criminal money, the drugs, the dodgy docs. Why does the establishment want to deny these things?
Why? I don't know.

I'm uneasy with extrapolating from my own limited direct experience, but I agree with you that problems abound, and I've also seen hard working, cash paid illegals on farm and building site; many of them sending their money abroad, at RIP off rates no doubt, and many spending it here.

I'm looking for some actual facts here, rather than snowflake shite or Tommy Robinson bollocks.

And it's only the economic bit I'm talking about too.... I've got my doubts about immigration affecting British life; this is coming to you from a pub in Mayfair, where I'm sure there's a lower pub : person ratio than any residential area in England outside Lutonistan.

Fecking Russian millionaires don't do pubs...

And the morons are doing for these c**ts Home Office funding top London mental health clinic to treat returning jihadists and their children
snip "The Government set up its “returning families” unit 15 months ago to cope with an influx of jihadist brides expected to come back to Britain.
The unit was put in place to treat “British minors returning from the conflict in Syria and Iraq”. Parents also receive “emotional and mental health interventions”.

The national scheme is run in conjunction with the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust in Hampstead, north London"

FFS these creatures have no love for the UK & indeed will still pose an ongoing threat, we should just let them stay there & rot.
Like others of his ilk it would seem Javid says one thing but does another.

1. Nobody in unless we need them; and I think we have enough Turkish barbers and Bulgarian car washers, ta. Proper job from proper company. And we're going to check. 5 years for assistance to dodgy immigrants.

2. You're paying tax, because you have a job where you earn enough to receive zero benefits? Great! Once you've been here, say, 3 years, you can claim like a Brit. If you're either naturalised or in the process. Which costs £3k a year. For 3 years.

3. Your kids are here? They're adorable! Pay the full costs of the school, and NHS, and they can even stay!

4. Asylum seekers? Absolutely. Let them in, as long as they are genuine. Want to stay? Learn English, take nationality, maybe at a discount rate, or perhaps we can put a 1% surcharge on the income tax.

5. Married a Brit? Parent a Brit? In you come, and welcome. Any bluffing, you do time, and we confiscate property to pay for gaol and your one way ticket at the end.

Edit:

7. Red hot with big tits? You're in, sugar.
Now your starting to make a bit of sense

Why? I don't know.

I'm uneasy with extrapolating from my own limited direct experience, but I agree with you that problems abound, and I've also seen hard working, cash paid illegals on farm and building site; many of them sending their money abroad, at RIP off rates no doubt, and many spending it here.

I'm looking for some actual facts here, rather than snowflake shite or Tommy Robinson bollocks.

And it's only the economic bit I'm talking about too.... I've got my doubts about immigration affecting British life; this is coming to you from a pub in Mayfair, where I'm sure there's a lower pub : person ratio than any residential area in England outside Lutonistan.

Fecking Russian millionaires don't do pubs...
I spent about ten years on outbound checks, this country only ever had 100 staff on Cash teams. If I were to extrapolate that each team found anomalies in all sorts of areas from stolen goods, documents, etc and up to £10 million per officer per year, although it is not an official stat, the numbers of reports alone would fill volumes. It can’t be said that any one person was never at it, nor certain groups were not at it, but it doesn’t suit the narrative does it.? You have to distinguish what you do see against what you don’t.

So in most cases you I and other Arrsers, are singing from the basically the same hymn sheet, but sadly the government, the official opposition together with most of the liberal media, the chattering political class and those who like cheap home help, are not. Sadly the last decade plus has seen an influx of those who did not, and will not meet the criteria you have set out. This is not lessening to any substantive degree either. All the while maintance and expansion of the national infrastructure continues to be wildly out of wack with the population.

My family immigrated here just after the first world war, when immigration was not an issue, and society was very different, i mention this only to give context too when i say 'I don't blame those who don't meet the criteria' you set out and we broadly agree with "for wanting to come to the UK". I also understand that some are fleeing poverty and internal conflicts, be it political or criminal. Sadly though we all understand that life 'is not fair' and that is the truth, and that fact will never change, with as always 'the road to hell being paved with good intentions'.

While as a nation we can try and ameliorate this to some degree, with aid and asylum policy, we should not at the expense of the nation.

Not every legal migrant of course is a drain, but many are. Are they stealing all the jobs, no but they are adding to the drag on keeping wages down, especially when they 'Hotbed', add to that the increasing automatisation in the low skill economy. Also a large number migrants be they from the EU or outside of it, are not highly skilled or educated, we have plenty of our own low skilled and low educated, without needing to fish around the world for more.

While there has been some action, taken to restrict access to the NHS, at best its patchy and at worst there is deliberate failure to refuse access. Now of course there is not a simple solution to the ethical hand grenades that is health care is but it is unsustainable to continue as is and not expect the NHS to fail completely.

Add the shortage of housing even if we only counted those who are UK born and there is not enough, those who bring families with children, also increase the drag on an education system that was never funded state funded to provide support 2nd language support. These are just some of my issues with 'legal' migration, I find it hard that you can say that it continues to be a net financial benefit on the whole. I know that there are statistics used by economists to show that migration is always a net benefit, but statistics have can and are used to prove black is white.

The average joe on the street is seeing a different story, but for the fact that any critiquing migration is to be framed as racist bla bla bla. You have alluded to this yourself towards some posters. Some could even be racist, but that does not change the fact that migration is out of control.

As for illegals, well where do I start, national security, domestic security, public health security. The fact that criminal gangs make a good wedge out of Drugs, prostitution and human trafficking, and of course the many cash only businesses to launder the undeclared money, at the top end of the scale, and aggressive begging pickpocketing at the bottom end that also launders the undeclared money. So no tax or vat benefit at all is gained, rather it just adds to the investigative burdens. and general degradation of areas that have seen large influxes.

There are enough UK born criminals and its a rising sector, we just don't need to import more. Its is of course more costly to have to arrest illegals as they never seem to 'speak English' once nicked, and translators are provided from the public purse.

Not forgetting of course there is the add cost of the parasitic immigration legal sector who are abusing the law, legally of course. Those constant appeals I have yet to see any from the over generous naive left, who constantly tell me and others, that we are just 'heartless uncaring gammon bigots' offer to pony up there own money to pay for them.

Thus the discussion has and is becoming coarser when this is debated, its rather easy to blame the native population for the failures of government of both labour and conservative ignore, legitimate complaints, yet some of you blame the 'Far right' for causing this rather than the well educated liberal elites who have allowed this.

I don't want to see streets awash with conflict but unless, it is dealt with, and that means kicking those out of the country who have no right to be here, and a hard stop on mass immigration, until such times as the population matches the nations infrastructure and resources. Then its on you... don't whine about it.