The UK/European migrant problem

What, Big, bearded, bonking, butch Oscar. The terror of the ladies. 114 illegitimate children, world heavyweight boxing champion and author of the best-selling pamphlet "Why I Like To Do It With Girls."?
He really had two sons, their mother dropped dropped his surname, Vivyan Holland the author and barrister, and Cyril Holland a Captain in the Royal Field Artillery who was killed at the battle of Festubert on the Western Front.

I'm not sure this is the right place for this post ( mods feel free to move), but a vocation with a high number of immigrants and a reputation for tax evasion and other criminal activity is lobbying it's friends in the Labour Party to exempt mini-cab drivers from the London congestion charge,

Councillors write to mayor over minicab drivers facing Congestion Charge

The allegation of racism has been deployed.

Dianne Abbott is probably available and on speed-dial to weigh in on behalf of our underpaid and over worked mini-cab drivers.

"Dianne Abbott is probably available and on speed-dial to weigh in on behalf of our underpaid and over worked mini-cab drivers. "

Have to disagree there. I reckon Diane Abbott stays well away from any scales.

"Dianne Abbott is probably available and on speed-dial to weigh in on behalf of our underpaid and over worked mini-cab drivers. "

Have to disagree there. I reckon Diane Abbott stays well away from any scales.
On a scale of one to ten, I have to award a ten for funniness.

What a day to feel culturally enriched!

How often do we get married, fall out with the missus, and then purely by accident they set fire to themselves

Abdi Quule is at the Old Bailey charged with murdering Kaltoun Saleh. He denies the Crown’s case that he poured white spirit over her and set her alight after she challenged his bigamous marriage in Somalia in the early hours of July 5. Ms Saleh died from her injuries seven weeks later.

Quule claimed it had been a normal evening with him watching television while his wife cooked him porridge. He says the “banging” and “screaming” reported by neighbours didn’t happen.

Methinks the lying Gibson's is going down. Hopefully to be deported rapidly afterwards.
Unlikely they've been cleared by the Jury

Abdi Quule has been found not guilty of murdering his wife Kaltoun Saleh, who died seven weeks after catching fire in the kitchen of their Andover Estate home on July 5.

A half empty bottle of homebase white spirit was later recovered from the kitchen, which the prosecution accused Mr Quule of pouring on his wife before setting her on fire.

But asked how traces of this highly flammable substance made onto his jeans, the defendant told the court: “She used it to clean the floor. [...]

“I was in the kitchen, that’s how it went on my trousers and this is when I was trying to save my wife and that was the way it came into contact with my body.

Well I believe him. Only the other day I accidentally set myself on fire with white spirit while making a prawn cocktail. Easier to do than you'd think.

I got better.

Methinks either this jury were seriously culturally enriched or they were drinking the evidence during their deliberations.