The UK/European migrant problem

With an old school argie pilot. In a 737 Max 8. Chartered by Swansea City.
All these Boeing 737 MAX 8s sitting around should be converted to remote pilotage and used to remove asylum seekers and other illegals from the country.

Flights to be conducted over the sea only.

Last edited:
I knew a lad once, thick as a brick.

Was convinced France would invade the UK. Can't remember the precursor to the invasion. I know he's now a card carrying snp independence loon.

he also claimed the Barnet t formula was a lie, and Scotland was being stripped of its riches... This was in '97. I believe his dad was a f*cking idiot as well.
There’s also a rising SNP politician who was court-martial editor out of the RAF for theft 20 years ago. Stole Battle of Britain Operational Log Books from RAF Digby’s historic ops room and sold them.

I wonder why that shepherd had to leave Sudan. I be the sheep are not so nervous now. It needs a proper going over with boots, baseball bats, machetes, and stomping into a wheelchair before being flown back to Sudan. The pathetic lawyer could do with a glsssing in the face - Begbie style.

Jamie Adams, defending Osman, said: ‘He is an uneducated man, he was a shepherd in his own country, the Sudan. ‘He had never experienced the kind of immorality he experienced in coming here and was evident in this particular area of Newcastle.

Read more: Asylum seeker blames 'immorality' of Newcastle for sex attack | Metro News

“Sentencing him, Judge Jeremy Freedman told Osman: ‘The fact you were drunk and that (the victim) was drunk does not provide you with any excuse, albeit it may explain your behaviour in part. He added: ‘I accept you are now very sorry for what you did and you are a naive uneducated gentleman.”

WTF ? I’m a gentleman. This waste of skin doesn’t even qualify as a ‘geezer’.

There’s also a rising SNP politician who was court-martial editor out of the RAF for theft 20 years ago. Stole Battle of Britain Operational Log Books from RAF Digby’s historic ops room and sold them
One for the Scottish Politics thread with more detail; a name perhaps.

“Sentencing him, Judge Jeremy Freedman told Osman: ‘The fact you were drunk and that (the victim) was drunk does not provide you with any excuse, albeit it may explain your behaviour in part. He added: ‘I accept you are now very sorry for what you did and you are a naive uneducated gentleman.”

Fella??

Leftist judiciary in action again.

No, I think he was exercising old fashioned manners. He didn't lower himself to that of a guttersnipe.
At least the judge didn’t call the ‘orrible cant, ‘chap’.

A gentleman is never intentionally rude. A maxim I try to stick to and I'm sure that the Judge is a decent chap.
I've a similar maxim. 'A gentleman never causes pain or hurt. Unintentionally'