The UK/European migrant problem

Albanian murderer fighting deportation on human rights grounds is FINALLY deported from Britain | Daily Mail Online

I dread to think how much this has cost, and he will be back soon enough

Rragami admitted to punching Miss Michaels and cutting her jaw with a kitchen knife, as well as assaulting a child.
He walked free after receiving an eight-month suspended jail sentence but the Home Office said he was deported on Thursday.
Home Secretary Sajid Javid said yesterday: ‘Dangerous foreign national offenders who abuse this country’s hospitality by committing crimes have no place in our society.

Albanian murderer fighting deportation on human rights grounds is FINALLY deported from Britain | Daily Mail Online

I dread to think how much this has cost, and he will be back soon enough

Rragami admitted to punching Miss Michaels and cutting her jaw with a kitchen knife, as well as assaulting a child.
He walked free after receiving an eight-month suspended jail sentence but the Home Office said he was deported on Thursday.
Home Secretary Sajid Javid said yesterday: ‘Dangerous foreign national offenders who abuse this country’s hospitality by committing crimes have no place in our society.
He should be warned the next time he is discovered in Britain he will be going back to Albania in a pine box.

A man has been remanded in custody charged with the murder of Jodie Chesney.

I doubt anybody will be surprised to see his name isn't Harris, or Williams. His name is Manuel Petrovic, aged 20.

This Deutsche Welle article highlights the exploitation of immigrants for cheap labour used to supply European supermarkets. I try to buy British fruit and veg and tend to avoid tasteless French apples and Dutch vegetables.
Spanish fruit and veg tend to taste good but I wonder how much of it is sourced from massive camps like this?

1552171027359.png

An interesting insight in to how immigrants expectations are soon dashed by reality.

1552171095394.png

1552171191416.png

"According to local authorities, 30 percent of Almeria's migrant workers are undocumented."

Spain's 'Sea of Plastic': Where Europe gets its produce, migrants get exploited | DW | 09.03.2019

A man has been remanded in custody charged with the murder of Jodie Chesney.

I doubt anybody will be surprised to see his name isn't Harris, or Williams. His name is Manuel Petrovic, aged 20.
He was my plumber, the dirty ****. ROT in hell

Edit he wasn't my plumber

Last edited:
This isn't so new, but apparently in 2018 half of the deportations from Germany failed for a number of reasons, eg the deportee suddenly fell ill, or somehow lost his passport or simply did a runner. Innenminister Horst Seehofer has suffered a mild sense of humour failure and proposes yet more legislation to solve this problem.
In a documentary on German TV last night it was revealed that the liberal laws on prostitution have done little or nothing to improve the lot of the ladies employed in that profession. Apart from increased human trafficking to meet the increased demand for services, a senior police officer stated that Rumanian, Bulgarian and Albanian gangs are heavily involved in the business of prostitution.
Germany, enjoying the benefits of multi culturism.

This isn't so new, but apparently in 2018 half of the deportations from Germany failed for a number of reasons, eg the deportee suddenly fell ill, or somehow lost his passport or simply did a runner. Innenminister Horst Seehofer has suffered a mild sense of humour failure and proposes yet more legislation to solve this problem.
In a documentary on German TV last night it was revealed that the liberal laws on prostitution have done little or nothing to improve the lot of the ladies employed in that profession. Apart from increased human trafficking to meet the increased demand for services, a senior police officer stated that Rumanian, Bulgarian and Albanian gangs are heavily involved in the business of prostitution.
Germany, enjoying the benefits of multi culturism.
Nothing new, there. Eastern European gangs have had their snouts in the sex trade for years in several countries.