The UK/European migrant problem

Possibly because they will get free care and medical treatment here that they wont get back in the old country, or even in many other European countries.

Does anybody know what happens to people who come from safe, western countries and make asylum claims in the UK. I heard there was a problem with Americans doing this to get free medical treatment off the NHS. Is their claim processed in the normal way or is there a fast track to Heathrow?
All of them were either British or European passport holders or had Leave to Enter/Leave to Remain. I never encountered a family with a disabled child or children claiming asylum.

Another example of "cultural enrichment" in action,

Mugger guilty of killing 100-year-old woman

An attack of this nature is tantamount to murder, and that what this vie piece of filth should have been charged with.

If there was any justice in this country, he would be executed for this crime.

Likely punishment?. less than 5 years with no deportation order, allowing him to suck benefits out of the taxpayer for the next few decades.

Another example of "cultural enrichment" in action,

Mugger guilty of killing 100-year-old woman

An attack of this nature is tantamount to murder, and that what this vie piece of filth should have been charged with.

If there was any justice in this country, he would be executed for this crime.

Likely punishment?. less than 5 years with no deportation order, allowing him to suck benefits out of the taxpayer for the next few decades.
I thought that if you injured someone and they died of those injures within a year you could be charged with murder , of has that changed ? I know she died of pneumonia but she would not of caught that without this scum causing her injuries. so therefor he has caused her death . He should be hung .as to hung in this country or back in Poland I dont care .

I thought that if you injured someone and they died of those injures within a year you could be charged with murder , of has that changed ? I know she died of pneumonia but she would not of caught that without this scum causing her injuries. so therefor he has caused her death . He should be hung .as to hung in this country or back in Poland I dont care .
I think you're thinking of the year and a day rule - Law Reform (Year and a Day Rule) Act 1996 - Wikipedia

This particular crime did not go down at all well in Poland, to the extent that they were quite happy to have him back to face trial there. If he had been convicted in Poland, he would have got a minimum of 15 years and probably 20+. Sentences there are longer than those imposed in the UK.

This particular crime did not go down at all well in Poland, to the extent that they were quite happy to have him back to face trial there. If he had been convicted in Poland, he would have got a minimum of 15 years and probably 20+. Sentences there are longer than those imposed in the UK.
Thats very informative .... Lets hope he does a bit of time here and is then sent back for some more :policecap:

Meanwhile, I wonder if any of Merkel's guests were responsible for this,

Army civilian in Germany faces investigation after fatally stabbing home invader

Not the sort of thing the Germans get up to.
Nothing to report really, any case like this where an attacker dies as a result of self defence by the attacked person will get investigated, same even applies to police officers who are obliged to use a firearm in self defence. Going on the link it would appear to be an open shut affair. Even if the defender had used excessive force there are provisions in German law to cover this, eg the defender as sh1tting himself and genuinely in fear of his life or those of his family members.
Next please.

Under normal circumstances it is very difficult to get rid of an EU citizen, however it can be done especially in the case of violent crimes against the person, in this case murder. Then of course there is Brexit, what happens thereafter is almost anyones guess.

Not strictly speaking a migrant, but a returnee, sadly the Government is unlikely to have the balls to revoke her citizenship. No doubt once here with brat being paid for by the good old British Taxpayer she will be trying to get the Government to bail her Dutch IS fighter out of nick too.
Personally I'd rather see her denied entry to the UK permanently as she's a confirmed terrorist sympathiser.

Such a "terrible shame" one of the three silly bints is confirmed splattered by a Russian air strike and the other is missing.

I see the Biased Broadcasting Corporation is still labelling her as a schoolgirl which is comical.
IS schoolgirl 'wants to return to UK'

Not strictly speaking a migrant, but a returnee, sadly the Government is unlikely to have the balls to revoke her citizenship. No doubt once here with brat being paid for by the good old British Taxpayer she will be trying to get the Government to bail her Dutch IS fighter out of nick too.
Personally I'd rather see her denied entry to the UK permanently as she's a confirmed terrorist sympathiser.

Such a "terrible shame" one of the three silly bints is confirmed splattered by a Russian air strike and the other is missing.

I see the Biased Broadcasting Corporation is still labelling her as a schoolgirl which is comical.
IS schoolgirl 'wants to return to UK'
And she will be let back....

Under normal circumstances it is very difficult to get rid of an EU citizen, however it can be done especially in the case of violent crimes against the person, in this case murder. Then of course there is Brexit, what happens thereafter is almost anyones guess.
No doubt he will pettition the court to allow him relations with his wife who will get pregnant and have a brat here and then he will have "UMAN RITES" and strong ties to the community and thus cant be deported and even if we are out of the EU them bastard politicians will have a one way deal that wont allow us to depot and wont stop us taking in criminals either.

No doubt he will pettition the court to allow him relations with his wife who will get pregnant and have a brat here and then he will have "UMAN RITES" and strong ties to the community and thus cant be deported and even if we are out of the EU them bastard politicians will have a one way deal that wont allow us to depot and wont stop us taking in criminals either.
You know it

Because we are as soft as ****?
Well our politicians are and they're terrified of being called racists, there's next to zero chance she will be denied entry.
If you asked most of the non islamic population I suspect there would be a resounding "she can feck off the terrorist scum and good riddance" response, but that is less likely than me being elected Pope and Chief Rabbi on the same afternoon.