The UK/European migrant problem

I refuse to be extorted by HMRC and pay tax to an occupying state
Occupying state? Did you miss the memo about peace and reconciliation? It's all love and not war now, both sides now recognise that Norn Iron is uuummmm well it's Norn Iron, part of the UK.

Occupying state? Did you miss the memo about peace and reconciliation? It's all love and not war now, both sides now recognise that Norn Iron is uuummmm well it's Norn Iron, part of the UK.
Ah I see you've now resorted to mashing the mong button. Saves pulling the head off your penis for a change.

the lads have freed most of the country soon the entire country when we kick you out of the six counties
Tried and failed. 1/10 see me after school. Remember its all peace & reconciliation now. Having lost, your 'hard men' need to deal with the peace.

its a cracker theres actual militant republican flutebands on the mainland (see Liverpool, Glasgow, etc) yet brits have a go at ye for living in the states, :joy: gobbing off bollox as usual

Irish tricolour to fly above Motherwell Civic Centre after Cllrs grant request

the plastics in alba gu brath are class :joy:

as someone that's lived in scouseland they even have orange orders there and tensions between the planter descended lot and the beatles lot
Who do you think you're calling a Brit, you spooge gargling toucher of livestock?

he was twelve years of age, and I was beaten black and blue along with many others. I was once very yeaten and shoved to the ground after defending the estate from murderous squaddies, I was about to get up when a soldier aimed his SA8 at my head, and was about to fire when his mate tapped him and pointed to a small crowd that was observing at the end of the street. He then set it down and instead used it as a club, fracturing my skull.
This never happened - you are an utter, blatant liar.
And squaddie who has ever used that weapon with its sling will know you are talking utter drivel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a cracker theres actual militant republican flutebands on the mainland (see Liverpool, Glasgow, etc) yet brits have a go at ye for living in the states, :joy: gobbing off bollox as usual

Irish tricolour to fly above Motherwell Civic Centre after Cllrs grant request

the plastics in alba gu brath are class :joy:

as someone that's lived in scouseland they even have orange orders there and tensions between the planter descended lot and the beatles lot
Generally nobody really gives a flying one about the Orange Lodge in Liverpool - the only people who get the hump are sad old idiots who are incapable of forgetting old grudges.

Same as the flute bands - I used to drink in a Catholic church club in Bootle before I joined up. They loved the British Military, despite the Irish roots of a lot of them.
Now stop telling porkies.

This never happened - you are an utter, blatant liar.
And squaddie who has ever used that weapon with its sling will know you are talking utter drivel.

The problem is that the SA8 doesn't come with a sling.
It seems to come on a 6 wheeled carrier. Unless it is the other Gecko, which grows its tail back, eventually.

Aye he started the trolling and I retaliated. I will probably get banned by the biased mods for "trolling" or bollocks but I will not let British supremacists insult me without consequences. I am mild with my counter insults and quickly get back to the main thread subject/my argument but will not let this elitist savage attack me without any back. The paddies have always rebelled against Anglo provocations. I fully expect biased mods to attack me and ignore their own, just like the masked warrant card thugs battering people in my old estate to this day.
What estate was that? Was it the Right Honourable's Caladen Estate? or one of the 'Sinks?

I was born actually in Coleraine, not Britain. Do you have any comments on the migrant problem?
But I bet you went down to collect the 'Brue' from the Queen on a weekly basis!

HOLY FUKC.........

An entire thread down the drain because you daft buggers think it's fun to argue with a troll, instead of ignoring the filthy twat, right from the start .
I feel sorry for him . He's been brought up with a lot of hate in his heart