The UK/European migrant problem

That's a super opinion. It may even be correct - but can you prove it in any way shape or form?
Have you been to Sweden?. I have many times. Outside of the big cities the country was virtually crime-free years ago.

That scene is repeated in superstores across the country. The main culprits are eastern European gypsy types who will grab everything they can, and the same people are there every day without fail doing this.

I guess most of what they grab is sold on.

Posting Alt Reich fables isn't pulling anyone's pants down. A site renowned for fibbing, glossing the actuality and something Goebbels would be proud of isn't a reliable source. Never had you down as a Bannonista, live and learn.

My move is to laugh like feck at this pish.

You're deluded. HTH.
Do you approve or not of Aftenbladet or Dagen Nyheter as viable news sources?

Bulgarian truck driver beaten by migrants near Calais

A Bulgarian TIR truck caught fire on a highway near the French town of Calais, the Bulgarian news agency BTA reports, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.

The truck caught fire after the driver tried to drive through a roadblock put up by around 50 migrants, but failed.

According to French media, after leaving the cabin, the driver, who is Bulgarian origin, was beaten by the migrants who escaped before the coming of the police. The driver has been taken to hospital.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Like I said, so long as a migrant can earn, they will keep coming.. People will constantly use the words 'refugee' and 'migrant' as interchangeable words, tends to prove the old 51 legal definition is simply a joke in the 21st Century, as anyone can be defined a refugee, if they are displaced.

Either we change the rules of the game, or we accept them all and the nation continues its present trajectory.

Dead right.

The reason for all the EU migration was simple.

Business wants cheap labour.

Jail directors, managers, agencies, gangmaster, for using illegal immigrants and they're going to stop coming.

However, if Brexit means no more Bulgarian and Polish immigrants, we will see Bangladeshis and Pakistanis and Nigerians.

Because Empire.

And because business wants cheap labour.

Just wait and see. I'm looking forward to the response from the UKIPpers.

Dead right.

The reason for all the EU migration was simple.

Business wants cheap labour.

Jail directors, managers, agencies, gangmaster, for using illegal immigrants and they're going to stop coming.

However, if Brexit means no more Bulgarian and Polish immigrants, we will see Bangladeshis and Pakistanis and Nigerians.

Because Empire.

And because business wants cheap labour.

Just wait and see. I'm looking forward to the response from the UKIPpers.
Of that I have no doubt....

Latest Threads