The UK/European migrant problem

If it's on an image downloaded from the internet, it must be true. A quick search couldn't find it on their website.

How many of those migrants pay tax? I guess that you have no idea.

What is the total cost to the NHS of those migrants, and how does this compare to the average 'non-migrant'? I guess that you have no idea.

My missus is a migrant (from the US). She contributes significantly more to the NHS than she has ever taken out of it.
It's the migrants that don't put anything into the system that's the problem

It's the migrants that don't put anything into the system that's the problem
I fully agree. I think it's important to know how many of the 6.5 million migrants that the Lancet apparently mention don't put anything into the system.

The internet image/tweet posted earlier don't clarify on that point - I'm trying to.

My own MP voted No yesterday.
So there could be a massive reduction in social expenditure if toddlers were encouraged to smoke, according to your logic?
Well the drugs they take is no help because it's all cash in hand, isn't it?

I assume that is because some of them might not go to hospital when they are ill.

It really is quite amazing the limits the government will go to in order to find out who has the plague.

It may well be.

However I'd like to see the evidence that proves it before casting judgement - correlation does not equal causation and all that.
Good point tappy, a bitter feud between Swedes may have broken out over whether Benny or Bjorn was best and combined with inter-Swedish violence over whether Volvo or Saab offer the best value for money this would explain the huge spike in violence.

Nothing to do with the arrival of hundreds of thousands of third world young gentleman at all.

Good point tappy, a bitter feud between Swedes may have broken out over whether Benny or Bjorn was best and combined with inter-Swedish violence over whether Volvo or Saab offer the best value for money this would explain the huge spike in violence.

Nothing to do with the arrival of hundreds of thousands of third world young gentleman at all.
Quite import the third world, get Abba isn't that the phrase?

Last edited: