The UK/European migrant problem

European countries-especially France-have long had a louche attitude to treaties and agreements they do not like.

These countries never follow rules in this area and Britain has accepted way too many "refugees" from the continent.
My Respect for French FP is matched only by my contempt for their determination to impose it on others.

My Respect for French FP is matched only by my contempt for their determination to impose it on others.
The French language is not as good as English.

I found this really interesting article on dw.de about a worsening climate for Jews but with some positive trends.
Although the USA is also mentioned I thought I'd post it here. Let me know if you think it should be posted elsewhere or separately.

1543628341484.png

1543628443955.png

The article is not long and deserves a read. It mentions the communist purges of Jews in Poland in the 1950s but also a dramatic increase in the number of synagogues in Moscow after the collapse of the communist Soviet Union. Immigrants bring prejudices with them rather than conforming to the more accepting society of their host country. In some eastern European countries the past was left to be forgotten so lessons have not been learned as well as they might have. Education is also an issue in the West. Social media is a big problem.

1543629184041.png

Anti-Semitism: 'Climate has got worse for Jews in Europe,' says Moscow rabbi | DW | 30.11.2018

I found this really interesting article on dw.de about a worsening climate for Jews but with some positive trends.
Although the USA is also mentioned I thought I'd post it here. Let me know if you think it should be posted elsewhere or separately.

View attachment 364566
View attachment 364567
The article is not long and deserves a read. It mentions the communist purges of Jews in Poland in the 1950s but also a dramatic increase in the number of synagogues in Moscow after the collapse of the communist Soviet Union. Immigrants bring prejudices with them rather than conforming to the more accepting society of their host country. In some eastern European countries the past was left to be forgotten so lessons have not been learned as well as they might have. Education is also an issue in the West. Social media is a big problem.
here
View attachment 364568

Anti-Semitism: 'Climate has got worse for Jews in Europe,' says Moscow rabbi | DW | 30.11.2018
I think they misunderstand what is happening in all seriousness. There may be several sources, one of which may be the resurgence on Nationalism against an inclusivity that cannot exist. The other may the ME revenge of people moving from there to Europe re Isreal. People carry their resentments with them.

1543665040615.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited: