The UK/European migrant problem

Encouraging? I'd say the French would be glad to the back of these vile excuses of not seeking haven in the first safe country.

Shame there wasn't a storm in the channel when they attempted the crossing, twunts.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Not very charitable - but I do agree with you.

Any lame excuse to deflect the fact the school didn't carry out or blatantly ignored any checks.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Said this before someone some where thought this was acceptable and forced the issue, will we find out who placed him in the school, children dont just turn up at the gate to join.

noooooo, go wash yer mouth out:mrgreen:
Well, today's Daily Torygraph carried a bit attached to the story of these illegals that stated that the French authorities are letting it be known that Britain will be tightening up border security post-Brexit.

IMHO, anout as much chance of that as herding cats, but there you go.

Well, today's Daily Torygraph carried a bit attached to the story of these illegals that stated that the French authorities are letting it be known that Britain will be tightening up border security post-Brexit.

IMHO, about as much chance of that as herding cats, but there you go.

That is about the greatest vindication of the argument of the failure of the Schengen experiment ever, all we need now is an admission that the French have never applied the law in respect to migration. Calais merely highlighted that. It's also a fundamental failure of the Brussels regime for not controlling it. The question of who is funding these whole sale movements and who is raking it in needs to be asked. They need putting on a boat and returning whence they came. For once I agree with Trump, what is this thing about people marching under own banners and demanding access. I'm all for humanity but there are limits.

That is about the greatest vindication of the argument of the failure of the Schengen experiment ever, all we need now is an admission that the French have never applied the law in respect to migration. Calais merely highlighted that. It's also a fundamental failure of the Brussels regime for not controlling it. The question of who is funding these whole sale movements and who is raking it in needs to be asked. They need putting on a boat and returning whence they came. For once I agree with Trump, what is this thing about people marching under own banners and demanding access. I'm all for humanity but there are limits.
Weren't the French handing out free rail passes to illegals at Nice to Calais or Paris at one stage?. All along the French have sought to dump their illegals on us.

This just goes to show the EU is a sham in this area, with certain countries 'more equal' than others.

"He started FaceTiming my friend, sending her messages, asking how close she lived to the school,’ said one GCSE student. ‘She was a bit concerned because he seemed so old. He kept messaging her during the night, and in the morning he texted her saying, “Hello, how are you?” She told the maths teacher and was taken to the safeguarding teacher who looked at the messages and said there was nothing sinister about them.’

Unreal. Could we not just publicly name and shame and dismiss that "safeguarding teacher" (whatever that is) for serious gross misconduct? If they feel they've been harshly treated let them take it to a tribunal, but at least it disrupts their life sufficiently that they might make better choices in their future working life. There seems to be far too much on a 'shopfloor' level in the public sector of "I was only following orders" which is completely unacceptable.

She told the maths teacher and was taken to the safeguarding teacher who looked at the messages and said there was nothing sinister about them.’
Sounds like the Safeguarding lead. They're the ones that all concerns for a child's welfare are immediately elevated to, as far as I can tell they're the ones who act as a focal point for all the intelligence about concerns to children. Thus if you get a cluster of unconnected reports from different sources, about something then they should be able to see the patten and start investigations.
What goes on at that level I have no idea. But one would hope they'd record their decisions and why.

Failure to apply the principles of the 51 convention. Sod em
European countries-especially France-have long had a louche attitude to treaties and agreements they do not like.

These countries never follow rules in this area and Britain has accepted way too many "refugees" from the continent.