The UK/European migrant problem

To throw a bit more gasoline on the fire.

There are some countries where you only recently had to declare births, so obtaining an official document with a less than accurate birth date is fairly easy.

Same for marriages where the “marriage” may have taken place some distance away from the machinations of government, or even some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On another continent, another march by people with no right to enter another country to access a further country which they also have no right to enter because they feel its fair to do so.

I like they frame it as Trumps hostility, no president or Prime minister would or should allow this to happen as we all know where it will end.

One step at a time: desperate families join the migrant caravan

Thousands are walking to US border, away from hunger and violence of Central America seemingly unaware of Trump’s hostility

There was a hostage situation in Köln yesterday and surprise, it was one of the new guests, who had got asylum.
Not just that, but he has 13 convictions for among other things theft and assault, not bad for somebody who has only been here for 3 years (not sure of the exact figure). Unfortunately even though the police put several rds into him he survived, although he is in intensive care.

On another continent, another march by people with no right to enter another country to access a further country which they also have no right to enter because they feel its fair to do so.

I like they frame it as Trumps hostility, no president or Prime minister would or should allow this to happen as we all know where it will end.

One step at a time: desperate families join the migrant caravan

Thousands are walking to US border, away from hunger and violence of Central America seemingly unaware of Trump’s hostility
Sounds like someone over there, has been reading this "UK/European Migrant Problem" thread, over here!

'suppose the Soros money - and it's influence on nationl/international de-constructionisn - is far reaching :( !!

Further to my post 9963 I heard in the morning news that the attacker in Cologne should have been deported 3 years ago*. Once again the authorities sucessfully screwed it up. Anis Amri ring a bell? It would appear that learning is not high on their list of priorities.

*I had previously stated that he had been here for 3 years, obviously wrong, it should have read 5 years.

Further to my post 9963 I heard in the morning news that the attacker in Cologne should have been deported 3 years ago*. Once again the authorities sucessfully screwed it up. Anis Amri ring a bell? It would appear that learning is not high on their list of priorities.

*I had previously stated that he had been here for 3 years, obviously wrong, it should have read 5 years.
I've noticed that the scandal that engulfed BAMF, has gone a bit quiet. Now I wonder why that could be.....

More from sunny immigrant friendly Italy.

Another instance of France kicking back some illegals by the police loading them in vans and dropping them over the border. I am certain France would not do this to Germany, so I look forward to this bubbling up. Regardless of the politics of Lega the Italians are a proud race and will not like this one bit, more votes for Lega.

New 'hostile act' by France, relations at risk-Salvini - English

And the Italians do the EU a favour by kicking back yet another possible terrorist. Note the numbers,

Some 344 people have now been deported since January 2015, 107 of them this year.

Tunisian deported for terror reasons - English

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
More from sunny immigrant friendly Italy.

Another instance of France kicking back some illegals by the police loading them in vans and dropping them over the border. I am certain France would not do this to Germany, so I look forward to this bubbling up. Regardless of the politics of Lega the Italians are a proud race and will not like this one bit, more votes for Lega.

New 'hostile act' by France, relations at risk-Salvini - English

And the Italians do the EU a favour by kicking back yet another possible terrorist. Note the numbers,

Some 344 people have now been deported since January 2015, 107 of them this year.

Tunisian deported for terror reasons - English
No idea how true it is but wasn't Italy the country that was giving illegals train tickets or free train rides to get them out of Italy and in to France once they had been landed from the boats. France should have been sending them back long before now. Looks like Italy has now started returning them to the south side of the Med. Long may it continue.

Last edited:
Men of Harlech springs to mind. Paris and Greece.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Men of Harlech springs to mind. Paris and Greece.

In the 1st video, around 2 mins in, there is a red canopy in the back ground when they start herding them outside. I was in that bar on the day that this took place watching all of the excitement, enjoying a couple of Kronenbourg Blond.