The UK/European migrant problem

The situation in Britain is not far better

And funded by Wahabi Saudi Arabia in the main. The country our government constantly hankers to.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh what a lovely country Belgium is becoming, and so much cultural enrichment!
The last time I drove regularly through Belgium they were still throwing raw sewage on the crops. Doesn't seem to have changed much.

No surprise there.
Oh I am sorry for not being the one to collect the metrics on this for you. Perhaps you could ask the person who decided that these children were children.

From a far left paper too.

Home Office reveals two thirds of disputed 'child refugees' are adults

If they cant even tell that 2/3´s of them are adults then how do you expect the same idiots to determine if they are genuine asylum seekers or economic migrants or something else?

7% is a generous estimate.

Oh I am sorry for not being the one to collect the metrics on this for you. Perhaps you could ask the person who decided that these children were children.

If they cant even tell that 2/3´s of them are adults then how do you expect the same idiots to determine if they are genuine asylum seekers or economic migrants or something else?

Capture.PNG

Full article shedding a little more light on the subject below:

How many people do we grant asylum or protection to?

If you think the independent is “far left” then there’s not much hope for you.

The following article is from 2014 so misses the last four years.
I found it very informative and well worth reading.
From Muhammad to ISIS: Iraq's Full Story - Wait But Why

Initially I was just looking for a map, shown below. This led me to the article. The areas shown below are once again the main goal for a caliphate but they also want Rome, presumably to crush the centre of Catholicism and ultimately all Christianity (Christianity being a competing religion originating from and being expunged from parts of the Middle East).

Last edited:
The people around the transsexual person are as guilty as the attacking scum. Why isn't anyone trying to help/defend the victim.

Brutally attacked and beaten?

You seem to have included a different clip.

This one seems to have ignored anything before it went all handbags, and at one point you can see the transexual is so terrified he / she actually chases after the others.

Meh.