The UK/European migrant problem

It looks better than a US jail or prison.

tented accommodation (prison camps) are the way to go, they scale up and down when required, are not too nice or too poor to keep everyone happy (except the illegal immigrants). These places should be uncomfortable and undesirable places to be however some care needs to be taken that people are not mistreated.

The former Borstal in Dover was re-opened to become a holding centre, a friend if mine worked there and said it was worse than when it was a borstal, more violence, the prisoners creating squalid conditions for themselves etc...

There must be a deterrent and this is one of the few avenues left open.
A lot of Pontins camps are worse than prisons for conditions, perhaps they could be re purposed

The latest election results in Bavaria are a good indication of how this is going to pan out - the Lefties got their arse handed to them on a plate because of their policy on migration into Germany.
No, they didn't. The majority of voters who abandoned CSU went to the green party, even more tree-huggy than the CSU. Fewer voters took their vote to AfD. It could be argued that there are more people who want greater immigration.

The latest election results in Bavaria are a good indication of how this is going to pan out - the Lefties got their arse handed to them on a plate because of their policy on migration into Germany.

Lefty Liberalism that 'welcomes all' including mostly unchecked Muslim strangers with a totally different ideaology than that we have evolved into in the West is nothing but a clusterfcuk and serves no purpose other than to put a strain on our society, dilute national pride, promote Islam and massage the egos of Snowflakes.

The tides are turning, aided by the likes of Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and Raheem Kassam and those of us who are proud ot be British and proud of this great country and others across Europe who feel the same about their countries too.
No, they didn't. The majority of voters who abandoned CSU went to the green party, even more tree-huggy than the CSU. Fewer voters took their vote to AfD. It could be argued that there are more people who want greater immigration.
It seems more of a protest at perceived incompetences than a vote for any specific policies.

A lot of Pontins camps are worse than prisons for conditions, perhaps they could be re purposed
If they are offshore, ok. We must have a system that keeps them seperate so that they can be assessed before releasing them into the wild and going underground.

The australian model has been a huge sucess inspite of oz being a diversity haven run by ultra pc morons and feminists.

Its long past time that we overhauled tje utterly pathetic system we have in place now.

A cold war hellhole island seems like a good place to start although i object to tents not being used because its too cold, it is rarely so cold that a tent is not enough. People use tents in Antarctica.

Ive slept in tents in the army with snow on the ground, its not an issue nobody promised them anything, shelter and food (prison food) is all that they can expect, we dont owe them a thing and i accept that perhaps 7% of them might be genuine asylum seekers but we dont owe them anything either and its not our actiins that have forced us to crack down, its the millions of freeloaders that abuse the old system that caused it.

Just as predicted:

Merkel's Bavaria ally CSU suffer 'massive losses' - 'Massive losses' for Merkel Bavaria ally
It wasn't just the CSU that got hammered, the SDP suffered even more. Long faces all round in Berlin. Still Marcus Söder will remain as Ministerpräsident as the CSU remains the strongest party in Bavaria by a comfortable margin. It seems certain that he will form a coalition with the Freie Wähler (FW) who have similar ideas to the CSU as opposed to the Greens who are miles away. They celebrated into the small hours, but I'm not sure why, granted they have made big gains at the expense of the CSU and SPD but they will almost certainly be confined to the role of leader of the opposition.

If they are offshore, ok. We must have a system that keeps them seperate so that they can be assessed before releasing them into the wild and going underground.

The australian model has been a huge sucess inspite of oz being a diversity haven run by ultra pc morons and feminists.

Its long past time that we overhauled tje utterly pathetic system we have in place now.

A cold war hellhole island seems like a good place to start although i object to tents not being used because its too cold, it is rarely so cold that a tent is not enough. People use tents in Antarctica.

Ive slept in tents in the army with snow on the ground, its not an issue nobody promised them anything, shelter and food (prison food) is all that they can expect, we dont owe them a thing and i accept that perhaps 7% of them might be genuine asylum seekers but we dont owe them anything either and its not our actiins that have forced us to crack down, its the millions of freeloaders that abuse the old system that caused it.
Great idea and I'm totally in support, but the Lefties and BravoBravo types would be in complete meltdown, so whislt it's a lovely idea, it's a non-starter due to the Snowflakes who already live among us.

Similar happened in the Netherlands when the Dutch labour party caved in on itself with its various barmy policies. The public didn't suddenly awake from their leftist utopia but voted on mass for the Greens. They're madder than the labour party ever was. It will cost the country and the average voter dearly.

Two cockernies jailed:
brex.JPG

Er actually according to the figures released today approx 170,000 voters left the CSU for the Greens and 160,000 left for the AfD. The Greens have come a long way since the 80s, in those days they did have the image of tree eating, müslie hugging, eco freaks. Today the environment is still there no 1 theme but they are closer to the SPD than anything else, no more tree eating or müslie hugging.
Forgot to add about the hangover feeling in Berlin with Angie being rather quiet. The SPD on the other hand is voicing concerns about the future of the GroKo and their very own existence. The other concern is the next round of state elections coming up in May 2019, if that results in an echo of Bavaria their will be even more wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Last but not least in spontaneous TV interviews with voters in Bavaria who had left the CSU, concern about the immigrant/refugee policy was voiced.

Great idea and I'm totally in support, but the Lefties and BravoBravo types would be in complete meltdown, so whislt it's a lovely idea, it's a non-starter due to the Snowflakes who already live among us.
It´s all down to how you frame it for them. We dress it up as a ¨Safe space¨ where they can go on bike rides around the rock island and enjoy the natural beauty of the place.

Upon successful completion of the asylum process, they will be sent from there by slave cruise ship to whichever post Brexit 3rd world hell hole that we can pay enough to take them. Something along the lines of the Cambodians accepting all the migrants who used to try and get into Australia. I assume Australia paid Cambodia a lot for the service. We´ll have to put our hands in our pockets to get Zanzibar or Ghana to take them. I don't care where as long as it is A) cheap and B) reasonably safe, we won't get away with sending to places with questionable judicial systems.

It wont be long before the camps in France disappear and nobody wants to come here anymore.

By crikey I moved through London today and it really made me think that we have done enough, I could easily have been the only British person in the city today. Even now, I am in a quaint little village in Cambridgeshire, it´s like the wicker man here but there is a man standing outside shouting into his phone in Arabic and the Turks from the kebab shop and looking at every passerby menacingly.

It´s gone too far, we can´t go back to a pre-globalized nation where Britain was a place where the British lived, there is no going back but we can stem the tide now, once and for all and try to hang on to as much of our culture as we have left.

It has gone way past the old ¨oh that´s racist¨ argument, it´s got nothing to do with race, it´s about identity, the British identity and in many parts of the country, it has already vanished.

France are dumping unwanted illegals back in Italy, driving them in vans over the border.

Italian DIGOS (General Investigations and Special Operations Division of the police) have documented french officers driving a van into italian territory and dumping immigrants this side of the border, giving no notice to the authorities. But Macron keeps preaching.

Claviere, la polizia accusa: "Migranti scaricati in Italia da furgone della Gendarmerie". I francesi ammettono l'errore
You say that like it is a bad thing, no?
They should talk to their colleagues to the east, make an RV, hand over prisoners and then it is their turn to make an RV with their colleagues to the east, etc etc etc.
Eventually they will be ending up in Vladivostok, inshallah.
No gobby beardy SJW hipsters to interrupt the flight of a gang rapist in a prison van eastwards methinks.