The UK/European migrant problem

Wonderful.
Except that the solution is to improve their country, not import them into UK / Europe.

PS: The solution to the NGO ship problem is Mk48 torpedoes.
Do we have a few nukes nearing their use by date. Be a shame not to see if they would have worked

I believe that you will find that Fir Valve School "Academy" has a large proportion of dusky pupils.
Not saying that that is the cause of the issues, but the lack of comments from media may suggest some form of racial tension.

Fir Vale School - Wikipedia
The majority of students are BME with a more recent intake of eastern European background; the multi ethnic intake reflecting their diverse local community. Whilst the school serves a deprived social-economic community with 37% of the students qualifying for a free school meal, the area is gradually being regenerated and our parents and carers have high levels of aspirations and expectations for their children and the school.

I believe that you will find that Fir Valve School "Academy" has a large proportion of dusky pupils.
Not saying that that is the cause of the issues, but the lack of comments from media may suggest some form of racial tension.

The majority of students are BME with a more recent intake of eastern European background; the multi ethnic intake reflecting their diverse local community. Whilst the school serves a deprived social-economic community with 37% of the students qualifying for a free school meal, the area is gradually being regenerated and our parents and carers have high levels of aspirations and expectations for their children and the school.
Wow I'm so surprised

Fir Vale was until a decade or so a go a flithy shithole full of pakistanis. Thanks to freedom of movement it is now a shithole 3/4 full of pakistanis and 1/4 full of Roma who the pakistanis who had made a few quid rented their houses to and chipped to south Sheffield.

Multicultural heaven naturally ensued. Hence the huge sense of bonhomie between the muslims still there and the pikeys. And the enriching rioting.

Fir Vale was until a decade or so a go a flithy shithole full of pakistanis. Thanks to freedom of movement it is now a shithole 3/4 full of pakistanis and 1/4 full of Roma who the pakistanis who had made a few quid rented their houses to and chipped to south Sheffield.

Multicultural heaven naturally ensued. Hence the huge sense of bonhomie between the muslims still there and the pikeys. And the enriching rioting.
I didn't like to say, you racist

I didn't like to say, you racist
There's some funny footage of local plod lecturing the pakistanis on not being racist against the roma savages and getting total incredulity 'we can't be racist'.

The pakistanis having used the 'terrace loft fire' gig to take over the area i have no sympathy for either group, they can enjoy multiculturalism together. Or kill each other.

Are they still BME if they represent a majority?

I don't know if you are, or aren't ( and I certain;y don't care) but IME anyone making that comment nowadays is almost invariably a bit of a racist.
I'm overjoyed that you don't care.

I didn't know where to put this. I am implying this area of Sheffield is any different Surrey

Sheffield school sees 'mass brawl break out between more than 100 pupils' | Daily Mail Online
South Yorks police are fully occupied at the moment arresting 12 year old girls for accusing dusky gents of raping them. Should have requested assistance from other forces, sorry services, to deal with this.

Allegedly cash strapped Greater Manchester Police could have sent in the diversity bee.

As one wag commented on GMP's faceache page, if you’re gonna go down that road I hope to see you’re officers dressed as giant poppies for Armistice Day, we shall see.

South Yorks police are fully occupied at the moment arresting 12 year old girls for accusing dusky gents of raping them. Should have requested assistance from other forces, sorry services, to deal with this.

Allegedly cash strapped Greater Manchester Police could have sent in the diversity bee.

As one wag commented on GMP's faceache page, if you’re gonna go down that road I hope to see you’re officers dressed as giant poppies for Armistice Day, we shall see.
good to see he's still wearing his kicking boots though.

As rich and colourful as the English language is, there simply isn’t enough invective. Still, I expect that will provide great evidence for promotion.

Merkel's Foreign Minister Heiko Maas: "Migrants are part of our society, and this are a matter of course. They are our neighbors, our colleagues, they are our friends, they are mothers and fathers of wonderful children, they are an enrichment to our country."
Heiko Maas, SPD, almost as much use as t1ts on a fish. Was a failure as Justizminister, now doing his best to screw up the Auswärtige Amt (Foreign Ministry).

Ethiopia to Mauritius: how will Africa match jobs to its population boom?

While written by a bill gates sponsored 'look for the positive' type, the conclusion is Africa is fecked because there are far too many of them and they are lazy and greedy.

The sooner we realise that the only way we will survive as Europe is to use lethal force to prevent any and all incursions which will just get more violent the better. It will happen, why waste time?