The UK/European migrant problem

Native population in the Netherlands up in arms this morning about the sentence handed down to an Afghan asylum seeker. (Up in arms here usually means a few will rustle their papers, others will be tutting and Wilders will probably ask a question in Parliament before normal jogging is resumed.)

Said Afghan was found guilty of the rape of an 18 year old in a shop where he worked. The victim was described as being a bit simple but but not a complete spakker. He lured her in to the back of the shop for a blowie and then gave her a good seeing to. Sentence for all this was 20 months!!! Pathetic if the reports are to be believed. Its starting to sound like India.

The judge claimed that the sentence was lighter than normal so that the guilty bastard wouldn't lose his permit to stay in the country. Spoke to a few people this morning and even here nobody can understand the reasoning. People get longer sentences for dozens of other lesser crimes. The last word still hasn't been said as a number of sources were reporting that the prosecutor will appeal the sentence. Even so a lot of ordinary law abiding people have given up on the rule of law as they know that the criminal seems to have more rights than the victim.

Here's one source. Several others are available. Its in Dutch but Google Translate may be of help.

'Rechter straft asielzoeker die vrouw verkrachtte lichter om uitzetting te voorkomen'

Is he trying to lose the next election?
He might win the ever-increasing immigrant vote.

I understand the current President is current not over-popular in La Belle France with the current voters, so the importation of voters (and voter fraud) (like Blair) may be his only option.

Suely that can't be true and has been taken out of context. My first thought is that nobody can be that stupid, or maybe they can. Taken from the article:

The French president claimed that due to immense population growth in Africa, Europe needs to prepare for an “unprecedented” wave of mass migration, “that is there and will last”, implying that the destiny of the two continents is intertwined.

I agree with the bit about preparation. Simply can't have enough rounds, claymores, cluster munitions etc. I know full well that the last two are forbidden these days but when you're about to be culturally enriched and eviscerated then these sort of arguments are generally the first to go flying out of the window.
Maybe the Armée d'la Air and other air forces need to be sharpening up their anti-shipping skills for the coming avalanche of illegals crossing the Med.

Native population in the Netherlands up in arms this morning about the sentence handed down to an Afghan asylum seeker. (Up in arms here usually means a few will rustle their papers, others will be tutting and Wilders will probably ask a question in Parliament before normal jogging is resumed.)

Said Afghan was found guilty of the rape of an 18 year old in a shop where he worked. The victim was described as being a bit simple but but not a complete spakker. He lured her in to the back of the shop for a blowie and then gave her a good seeing to. Sentence for all this was 20 months!!! Pathetic if the reports are to be believed. Its starting to sound like India.

The judge claimed that the sentence was lighter than normal so that the guilty bastard wouldn't lose his permit to stay in the country. Spoke to a few people this morning and even here nobody can understand the reasoning. People get longer sentences for dozens of other lesser crimes. The last word still hasn't been said as a number of sources were reporting that the prosecutor will appeal the sentence. Even so a lot of ordinary law abiding people have given up on the rule of law as they know that the criminal seems to have more rights than the victim.

Here's one source. Several others are available. Its in Dutch but Google Translate may be of help.

'Rechter straft asielzoeker die vrouw verkrachtte lichter om uitzetting te voorkomen'
This is in line with what Dutch people have told me what to expect in the future there.

No doubt the same soft sentences will be handed down to immigrants across Europe by leftist ' common purpose' judges.

One thing is certain - I'd get a lot further unchallenged into the bank or Downing Street or anywhere in the HoP wearing a burka than I would wearing a balaclava or motorcycle helmet - fact.

I was told by a bank worker that you have to remove your helmet in case you attack a staff member and they want to poke you in the eyes to defend yourself! This apparently has been risk assessed to the Nth degree. I did tell him he was a liar, and he was quite welcome to demonstrate the eye poking in the ring while I attacked him. He just got very upset and called me a racist.

Why has the word "illegal" been inserted when its not actually supported by the article?

I remember when racists had the ability to put a cogent argument together.
Jesus you must be old.

They'd be barking mad to give this pair bail, and I don't think they will get it.

A pity we don't have a Singapore approach to drug smuggling. The Pierrepoint family may still be in the pay of the Home Office.
I have always preferred the alternative of Seizing and allowing the smuggler to travel. After all they'll always be found and the organisations will deal with the rest. Nasty ain't I?:mrgreen:

Possibly the most appropriate thread to post this . . . .

"Today, the Bundestag is again concerned with the budget of Angela Merkel's Chancellery. The two group chairmen Alice Weidel & Dr. med. Alexander Gauland will take up a position for the AFD Group - you should not miss this! Therefore, switch on from 9 o'clock and share our stream!".

I have NO idea what she is saying, but I know there are some of ARRSE who will find this interesting.
All I can say to that is it reinforces my view of the cowardice of the Politicians in Europe " Feigheit". I have never minded the concept of helping in the correct circumstances, but only when the duties of countries of mostly UN member states have been reinforced. This concept that somehow Europe must rectify the world problems is rubbish

However, there's a peculiar EU and institutional fetish for Africa; funnily enough France has relied on African labour since its industrial revolution. The profile of the typical modern immigrant emerged in the late 19th century: male, young, single, in good health, unqualified and mobile. The cheap workforce was readied to serve the requirements of modern mass production. Yet there have been punitive trade protection policies against Africa. In fact the African democratic institutions once called for British-Africans to vote Brexit, so that "the mother country could negotiate more equitable trading agreements with the UK." Draw your own conclusions.
Hardly surprising since half of Africa is French colonial and they ensured their own status with regard to French territories when we joined in 1972

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There is a way that would include Biometrics-fingerprints can be wiped, but Biometrics NaH.
That sounds wonderful. Why are they all not caught now in that case?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Hardly surprising since half of Africa is French colonial and they ensured their own status with regard to French territories when we joined in 1972
I thought it was 1973.

TB anyone? It's badgers, honestly.

He might win the ever-increasing immigrant vote.

I understand the current President is current not over-popular in La Belle France with the current voters, so the importation of voters (and voter fraud) (like Blair) may be his only option.
As viewed by satirical mainstream media a couple of weeks ago,

macronarchie.jpg

everyone who tastes power is apt to abuse it, is the general message.
There is a proper shitstorm coming here in relation to real cutbacks and austerity in public budgets.
He would be mad to go down this road re. immigration, an absolute gift to those right of centre come next year and then his re-election prospects.
Non French nationals cannot vote in national elections here, only for the local mayor but look at what some are proposing though.....

\In France, giving votes to the vote-less

No wonder the Army has 15,000 extra vacancies this year and the Gendarmerie 10,000 as well.

This is in line with what Dutch people have told me what to expect in the future there.

No doubt the same soft sentences will be handed down to immigrants across Europe by leftist ' common purpose' judges.
They p*** about with diversity instead of enforcing fundamental civilised society ground rules, but from what I can see, the same leniency is also given to the far-right and the biggest abject failure in all of this nonsense, is Germany. At the bottom of it all, nobody in the public eye wants to look punitive, or racist, or lose brownie points or fall out of the diversity loop. It's all very nice and everything but if rules aren't enforced for unruly migrants, criminals, racists and far-right thugs alike, then the grand diversity programme won't work.

Them as knows best have dragged civilised Europe down - and set it back quite some way - but they just haven't the wherewithal or the intelligence to finish what they started.