The UK/European migrant problem

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lovely people. They need glassing - Begbie style, and stomping into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking cabbage in a wheelchair.
Bloody liberal!

How simmering tensions are boiling over off Smithdown Road - Special report

Some recent arrivals from some of the EU outer countries making life unpleasant for others in Liverpool, of course it’s our fault for not understanding the Roma customs of theft, drunkenness, general thugery and violence.

Round them up and deport them, they are a burden on society and a drain on taxes.

Won’t happen, the U.K. will sink to the level of the various tribes we have allowed in.

Some recent arrivals from some of the EU outer countries making life unpleasant for others in Liverpool, of course it’s our fault for not understanding the Roma customs of theft, drunkenness, general thugery and violence.

Round them up and deport them, they are a burden on society and a drain on taxes.

Won’t happen, the U.K. will sink to the level of the various tribes we have allowed in.
look at the state of the place. Litter every where. The road should be blocked off and the occupants told to get it sorted.

once it's clean we'll turn the electric back on.

Surely they'd settle in well with Scousers, or are they upset about incomers already having the local customs of theft, drunkenness, general thugery and violence ?

The Swedes tolerance is interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very interesting. Having watched the first 25% of this, I fear it is fast becoming beyond the capability of the Swedish authorities to control this, and the country will become a vile Islamic republic within 10 years, and then seek to establish other Islamic republics within Europe.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility this is the real agenda of Merkel, Maron and if he was ever to gain power, Corbyn.

What is happening in Sweden MUST be stopped and reversed. This is a threat to all in Europe who wish to live in a democratic environment. A greater threat than Nazism or Communism ever were.

I’ve worked in almost every part of Liverpool doing up the Social Housing over the years, but recently drove through Smithdown Rd on the way back from Liverpool Women’s Hospital and I used to drive down that road all the time, it was mostly students, scousers and the occasional Somali. But there were large gangs of Roma men just mooching about on street corners, the place was a shit hole, I really hope as a result of Brexit all these lot go back.

I grew up on a council estate where money was scarce but all the lawns, paths and windows were kept immaculate
There's one near me like that, a little country hamlet with a church and decent pub and row of council houses, all immaculate and looking like a pleasant place to live.

I wonder if that is because the land is still managed by a country estate, and all the housing is either rental through the estate or housing association.

I wonder if that sense of community and wanting to keep the old village feel to it just attracts the right sort of people

Well if you divorce the semantics of an ideology for one moment and look at it in isolation, what family would not like to be recognised for their efforts in raising a family and I have been arguing for years that women deserve recognition for that. The fact that states have abused that recognition is another matter. Wouldn’t you agree?
The only people who can afford to raise kids these days are the very well off & the parasites raising their offspring off the back of those who can't afford to do so because they're working & paying taxes/NI to cover the cost of the feckless breeders.
We don't need more people here in any case; We need more efficient means of production & a system that guarantees those who do work hard benefit from their efforts, both immediately & in guaranteeing them a living pension.

Speaking to people In the Netherlands, many state crime os out of control, and immigrants are behind much of it. Many see civil war as being on the horizon there.
Guess why the EU & individual governments therein are applying ever more draconian restrictions to the private ownership of firearms.

Another Human Trafficking boat knocked back by Italian Gov

Aquarius can go where it likes, but not Italy-Salvini - English

Rome, August 13 - Interior Minister and Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini said Monday that the NGO-run migrant search-and-rescue ship Aquarius will not be allowed access to Italy's ports. "Aquarius NGO ship with another 141 immigrants on board: German owned, rented by French NGO, foreign crew, in Maltese waters, flying the flag of Gibraltar," Salvini said via Twitter.

Another Human Trafficking boat knocked back by Italian Gov

Aquarius can go where it likes, but not Italy-Salvini - English

Rome, August 13 - Interior Minister and Deputy Premier Matteo Salvini said Monday that the NGO-run migrant search-and-rescue ship Aquarius will not be allowed access to Italy's ports. "Aquarius NGO ship with another 141 immigrants on board: German owned, rented by French NGO, foreign crew, in Maltese waters, flying the flag of Gibraltar," Salvini said via Twitter.
Looks like Spain is getting a but bored of accepting the poor shipwrecked.

Spain said its ports were not the safest destination.
And they try to stuff us...

Italy called on Britain to welcome the Aquarius because it was registered in Gibraltar,
Surely Libya is the closest port to the pick up point?

Latest Threads