The UK/European migrant problem

Speaking to people In the Netherlands, many state crime os out of control, and immigrants are behind much of it. Many see civil war as being on the horizon there.
Yes it is out of control.

I was in the Hague earlier this year when I read a newspaper article that the police had lost control. I thought I had misunderstood the report (My Dutch is very sketchy), so looked it up later and found this.

Netherlands becoming a narco state

I was in the Hague earlier this year when I read a newspaper article that the police had lost control. I thought I had misunderstood the report (My Dutch is very sketchy), so looked it up later and found this.

Report is reasonably accurate, but doesn't tell the whole story. A lot of crime goes unreported because people know that the police will do bugger all. Advice during a home invasion is to show the thieves where the valuables are so that they will steal them and not injure the occupants!!! For general theft/break ins they don't bother turning up. Aren't interested and would you fill in a form on internet. (That covers the insurance claim.) It beggars belief sometimes and the newspapers have almost daily reports of similar. Law abiding public is thoroughly fed up. Current minister of justice does seem to making an effort, hopefully he gets the money to put some more blue on the street.

Over the last few years there has been a war between the different drugs gangs with executions on what seems like a daily basis in the major cities. Most of the problems come from the Moroccans who control a lot of the drug trade. There are a number of other gangs operating, most of them import. A particularly nasty bunch are the Nigerians. The pikeys are also busy. Any time the police raid a camp they can usually close the books on several open cases ranging from car theft, firearms, drugs, utilities theft and the list goes on. Then there are various from the Balkan states who are very much active.

Everybody thinks that Dutch law allows drugs, not entirely true. Thera are a number of qualifiers to that statement. The only drug tolerated is weed in small quantities. A coffee shop is only allowed to have so much on the premises so during a normal evening when the customers are getting smacked off their tits there has to be a regular supply of new product brought in by couriers. As far as growth goes people are allowed no more than 5 plants at home and no industrial setups. Basically 5 plants on the window ledge for own use. Now that doesn't work for the coffee shops let alone the rest of the trade so the gangs use various means to grow this stuff on an industrial scale. They pursued old people and unemployed to grow it in their lofts or farmers to grow it in large cellers underneath the cow shed. Of course its a one way street. They make good money and there's no way back as the gangs keep up the pressure. In most cases the power to run the plantation is stolen from the network and the people who set them up don't give a monkeys if anybody's house goes up in flames. The article is also right in that this is a parallel economy and it doesn't seem to be getting any better unless people start making real changes and take the gloves off. To much pampering of the criminal classes.

That's only the weed trade. The Netherlands is a manufacturing centre for ecstasy. Quite a few labs rolled up but the problem isn't going away. The amount of chemical refuse dumped in the woods and roadsides indicates a much larger industry.

Everybody thinks that Dutch law allows drugs, not entirely true.
Quite true but they think it's limited just to the continent. It's actually a huge hub for the cross Atlantic Coke trade-thanks to the Rotterdam effect and their former colonial holdings off South America. Dutch law does not permit wholesale drugs trade It's where the term "Personal use" originated. , Over the years they gave up using many arguments we hear today over legalisation. ie. you can't stop it so they openly tolerated it, which is why so many idiots from this country used to go there to go to the Grasshopper and the Bulldog etc. The routing for the drugs trade are still etched on my mind. Anyone who had a Dutch ID and links to Curacao was always given a good scrut.

No wonder The Netherlands is stuffed. Take a look at this documentary about the Dutch police.

Quite true but they think it's limited just to the continent. It's actually a huge hub for the cross Atlantic Coke trade-thanks to the Rotterdam effect and their former colonial holdings off South America. Dutch law does not permit wholesale drugs trade It's where the term "Personal use" originated. , Over the years they gave up using many arguments we hear today over legalisation. ie. you can't stop it so they openly tolerated it, which is why so many idiots from this country used to go there to go to the Grasshopper and the Bulldog etc. The routing for the drugs trade are still etched on my mind. Anyone who had a Dutch ID and links to Curacao was always given a good scrut.
You should see what happens at Schiphol when the flights come in from Curacao or Paramaribo. No gentle walk to the baggage belt and then saunter through the green channel. Everyone is funnelled through into a closed area with dogs and more than normal the number of Marechaussee (gendarmerie for military police and civil police duties - a bit like the old Bundesgrenzschutz). Its not so much a case of are there drugs but who is carrying them. There are the usual wails of racial profiling but anybody who fits the idea of a courier is going to be turned inside out. Its a joy to watch.

The airport is, as you say, just the tip of the iceberg. A hell of a lot comes in via the likes of Rotterdam and Antwerpen for distribution throughout northern Europe as well as a method for distributing pills to the rest of the world. They can talk about legalisation but its pointless. The various mafias have a choke hold on the system akin to a boa constrictor.

Last edited:
You should see what happens at Schiphol when the flights come in from Curacao or Paramaribo. No gentle walk to the baggage belt and then saunter through the green channel. Everyone is funnelled through into a closed area with dogs and more than normal the number of Marechaussee (gendarmerie for military police and civil police duties - a bit like the old Bundesgrenzschutz). Its not so much a case of are there drugs but who is carrying them. There are the usual wails of racial profiling but anybody who fits the idea of a courier is going to be turned inside out. Its a joy to watch.

The airport is, as you say, just the tip of the iceberg. A hell of a lot comes in via the likes of Rotterdam and Antwerpen for distribution throughout northern Europe as well as a method for distributing pills to the rest of the world. They can talk about legalisation but its pointless. The various mafia's have a choke hold on the system akin to a boa constrictor.
And they've used stuffed Boa's before.Europe doesn't seem to grasp just how big our presence in the anti drug trade for Europe is. Opsec. The police are just finding out:-D

Behind a paywall, would you paraphrase what has been sacrificed please.
From what I read about this last night, Merkel, the two faced bint, has decided that the Spanish are doing a cracking job defending the EU from the invasion from the south and has told everybody as in other EU leaders that more EU money needs to go to Morocco to help them keep them out of Morocco. She said that Spain was in an ideal position to lead this discussion and praised the current PM. Seems that the infestation of gibsons is causing quite a bit of stress amongst the Moroccan people and its the job of the EU to help reduce this.

This is the same person, who a couple of years ago, kicked it all of her come on down invitation. She's forgotten that not everybody has the pea brained memory of a politician. Its so absurd and twisted that words fail completely. She needs to be put out of her misery and the sooner the better. Another night of the long knives is long overdue.