The UK/European migrant problem

Everybody thinks that Dutch law allows drugs, not entirely true.
Quite true but they think it's limited just to the continent. It's actually a huge hub for the cross Atlantic Coke trade-thanks to the Rotterdam effect and their former colonial holdings off South America. Dutch law does not permit wholesale drugs trade It's where the term "Personal use" originated. , Over the years they gave up using many arguments we hear today over legalisation. ie. you can't stop it so they openly tolerated it, which is why so many idiots from this country used to go there to go to the Grasshopper and the Bulldog etc. The routing for the drugs trade are still etched on my mind. Anyone who had a Dutch ID and links to Curacao was always given a good scrut.

Yes it is out of control.

I was in the Hague earlier this year when I read a newspaper article that the police had lost control. I thought I had misunderstood the report (My Dutch is very sketchy), so looked it up later and found this.

Netherlands becoming a narco state
No wonder The Netherlands is stuffed. Take a look at this documentary about the Dutch police.

Quite true but they think it's limited just to the continent. It's actually a huge hub for the cross Atlantic Coke trade-thanks to the Rotterdam effect and their former colonial holdings off South America. Dutch law does not permit wholesale drugs trade It's where the term "Personal use" originated. , Over the years they gave up using many arguments we hear today over legalisation. ie. you can't stop it so they openly tolerated it, which is why so many idiots from this country used to go there to go to the Grasshopper and the Bulldog etc. The routing for the drugs trade are still etched on my mind. Anyone who had a Dutch ID and links to Curacao was always given a good scrut.
You should see what happens at Schiphol when the flights come in from Curacao or Paramaribo. No gentle walk to the baggage belt and then saunter through the green channel. Everyone is funnelled through into a closed area with dogs and more than normal the number of Marechaussee (gendarmerie for military police and civil police duties - a bit like the old Bundesgrenzschutz). Its not so much a case of are there drugs but who is carrying them. There are the usual wails of racial profiling but anybody who fits the idea of a courier is going to be turned inside out. Its a joy to watch.

The airport is, as you say, just the tip of the iceberg. A hell of a lot comes in via the likes of Rotterdam and Antwerpen for distribution throughout northern Europe as well as a method for distributing pills to the rest of the world. They can talk about legalisation but its pointless. The various mafias have a choke hold on the system akin to a boa constrictor.

Last edited:
You should see what happens at Schiphol when the flights come in from Curacao or Paramaribo. No gentle walk to the baggage belt and then saunter through the green channel. Everyone is funnelled through into a closed area with dogs and more than normal the number of Marechaussee (gendarmerie for military police and civil police duties - a bit like the old Bundesgrenzschutz). Its not so much a case of are there drugs but who is carrying them. There are the usual wails of racial profiling but anybody who fits the idea of a courier is going to be turned inside out. Its a joy to watch.

The airport is, as you say, just the tip of the iceberg. A hell of a lot comes in via the likes of Rotterdam and Antwerpen for distribution throughout northern Europe as well as a method for distributing pills to the rest of the world. They can talk about legalisation but its pointless. The various mafia's have a choke hold on the system akin to a boa constrictor.
And they've used stuffed Boa's before.Europe doesn't seem to grasp just how big our presence in the anti drug trade for Europe is. Opsec. The police are just finding out:-D

Behind a paywall, would you paraphrase what has been sacrificed please.
From what I read about this last night, Merkel, the two faced bint, has decided that the Spanish are doing a cracking job defending the EU from the invasion from the south and has told everybody as in other EU leaders that more EU money needs to go to Morocco to help them keep them out of Morocco. She said that Spain was in an ideal position to lead this discussion and praised the current PM. Seems that the infestation of gibsons is causing quite a bit of stress amongst the Moroccan people and its the job of the EU to help reduce this.

This is the same person, who a couple of years ago, kicked it all of her come on down invitation. She's forgotten that not everybody has the pea brained memory of a politician. Its so absurd and twisted that words fail completely. She needs to be put out of her misery and the sooner the better. Another night of the long knives is long overdue.

Oh I dunno, that lady Colonel at the front of them all looks pretty hot and certainly would never be heard or seen to apologise for her country, unlike someone on here.
Dressing from the right too seems to be correct.
And now back to the lady Colonel.
Dominatrice in French apparently, subaltern in English though.
Eddie Izzard's regiment were a credit to the Army.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lovely people. They need glassing - Begbie style, and stomping into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking cabbage in a wheelchair.
Bloody liberal!

How simmering tensions are boiling over off Smithdown Road - Special report

Some recent arrivals from some of the EU outer countries making life unpleasant for others in Liverpool, of course it’s our fault for not understanding the Roma customs of theft, drunkenness, general thugery and violence.

Round them up and deport them, they are a burden on society and a drain on taxes.

Won’t happen, the U.K. will sink to the level of the various tribes we have allowed in.

How simmering tensions are boiling over off Smithdown Road - Special report

Some recent arrivals from some of the EU outer countries making life unpleasant for others in Liverpool, of course it’s our fault for not understanding the Roma customs of theft, drunkenness, general thugery and violence.

Round them up and deport them, they are a burden on society and a drain on taxes.

Won’t happen, the U.K. will sink to the level of the various tribes we have allowed in.
look at the state of the place. Litter every where. The road should be blocked off and the occupants told to get it sorted.

once it's clean we'll turn the electric back on.