The UK/European migrant problem

That says it all, and yet one is called "racist" etc when these actions by a fair number of these incomers is pointed out as being unacceptable and the perpetrators should be deported back to whence they came even if its not a "safe" place. IMHO they have forfeited ANY rights to asylum by such acts!
Well a significant custodial sentence followed by deportation may or may not change his twisted mindset for the future, if he survives his block raping exploits that is ;-)

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
That says it all, and yet one is called "racist" etc when these actions by a fair number of these incomers is pointed out as being unacceptable and the perpetrators should be deported back to whence they came even if its not a "safe" place. IMHO they have forfeited ANY rights to asylum by such acts!
More like "while attempts are made to deport him". He most likely works on the idea that he will be retired by the time all the appeals are finished and hence entitled to benefits and the right to remain here.

Well a significant custodial sentence followed by deportation may or may not change his twisted mindset for the future, if he survives his block raping exploits that is ;-)

Given the overcrowding issues we have in the prison estate I don't see why we cannot make foreign prisoners serve their sentence in their country of origin. If we paid the home country double what it actually costs to jail them it will still be a fraction of what it costs here.

Given the overcrowding issues we have in the prison estate I don't see why we cannot make foreign prisoners serve their sentence in their country of origin. If we paid the home country double what it actually costs to jail them it will still be a fraction of what it costs here.
Ah, HMG is doing just that in Nigeria IIRC at a cost £300m, to build a prison.

As this scumbag is from Sudan & that country in parts is lawless I doubt HMG will manage to copy the Nigerian project.

As this scumbag is from Sudan & that country in parts is lawless I doubt HMG will manage to copy the Nigerian project.

Anyone taking bets the Nigerians will take the money and just release the prisoners?

google suggests its a wing and costs £700k(which sounds about right and should pay back in no time).

google suggests its a wing and costs £700k(which sounds about right and should pay back in no time).
I stand corrected on the figure, must have been multi-researching that day I remember the figure.

It'll still buy some very nice armoured Mercs

I stand corrected on the figure, must have been multi-researching that day I remember the figure.

Possibly the other question to which £300m was the answer was -

What was the average quote from personal trainers to get Diane Abbot 'beach body ready'?

What is Jean Claude Junkers current bar tab?

What is the net asset value someone from Hartlepool thinks makes you part of the 'super rich'?

More like "while attempts are made to deport him". He most likely works on the idea that he will be retired by the time all the appeals are finished and hence entitled to benefits and the right to remain here.
He could get some suffering, when he comes out of prison they might put him up in a bedsit in Rhyl which will be worse than being in prison

Well they're right to the point that pure Brit is an amalgam of it's four nations, but tell that to the SNP re Scotland, WNP re Welsh People and the Irish re their lot. Us English always have been a melting pot, always accepted that, problem is the Brits are frequently not the English. The others have been allowed to define themselves, not us. They're the one's proudly calling themselves Nationalists and then calling us racist.......doh!
I don't think any even half aware Scot would deny that the Angles/Northumbrians/Bernicians ie English have always been part of our melting pot.