The UK/European migrant problem

Oh! Dear! . . . Found on the InterWeb . . .

"CONFIRMED | The British Red Cross are paying for migrants to fly to the UK; confirmed on Channel 4's "Britain's Refugee Children" on 20th June.

The Red Cross used to help our soldiers during war, now they've been taken over by the far left!

Refuse them donations. They are worsening the immigration crisis".

a couple of them (bottom pic obvs) would probably quite sporty in the sack.

Meanwhile back in Brattyland, the CSU versus CDU debate* continues. Merkel is in Jordan offering money to pay for the refugees there, so that they can stay there, while back home various politicians from both parties are adding their bobs worth and even the occasional SPD politician is joining in.
Interesting report stated that Merkel sees no chance of European agreement on refugees, hardly surprising, therefore not doing anything to cool the debate.

* I use the word debate generously, it hasn't degenerated into a full row, yet.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
We'rew stuffed until someone has the guts to torpedo these traitors
Shame they aren't Greenpeace vessels, the fFrench would've done away with them by now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Shame they aren't Greenpeace vessels, the fFrench would've done away with them by now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Hopefully the Ities can sieze it when it leaves port, its a german 'rescue' ship flagged as a dutch pleasure craft on AIS and the cloggys have denied all knowledge. Oddly there is a ship of the same name under a german flag in port in germany that is tagged as a rescue ship but despite being in port (and a rescue ship) is showing status as fishing. I think all these shenanigans may have been a baldrick style cunning plan by dreary hippys to ensure they can never be done for the obvious people smuggling they are doing...fingers crossed the wops sieze it and turn it into a prison hulk for illegal immigrants.

TV footage of sub-Saharan African drug dealers standing about 12 feet apart in Ibiza openly selling their wares to the all-night clubbers in around 2000 convinced me way back that the Spanish Policia are selective in which crimes to nick people for.
My 18 yr old son's in Magaluf as I type. He called the other day and said, on the first day he and his mate went for a few beers down the strip before they got access to their room and said every 10 meters was a dusky African selling some type of recreational narcotic. That evening the same gentlemen became very attentive (read harassing) the women, and very friendly (read manipulative and sinister) the paralytic blokes.

He said had he done his homework, he would have chose elsewhere.

My 18 yr old son's in Magaluf as I type. He called the other day and said, on the first day he and his mate went for a few beers down the strip before they got access to their room and said every 10 meters was a dusky African selling some type of recreational narcotic. That evening the same gentlemen became very attentive (read harassing) the women, and very friendly (read manipulative and sinister) the paralytic blokes.

I would hazard a guess the local policia are on the receiving end of a few 'bungs'.

Thats what's required. The half dozen big 'rescue' ships have changed the smugglers business model from having to have something with a half decent chance of making lambedusa to shoving as many folks into an old Metzeler as pos, giving it a gentle push and these feckers picking them up 10 minutes later. Hopefully their skippers can be given a .22 to the base of the skull for people smuggling.
Might i suggest the above minor edit...?

Inbetweeners walt!

Food for thought:

Protestors during Kenya's rerun election. Young Africans know they are getting a raw deal. They are cynical about politics and angry. Credit: Andrew Renneisen / Getty
How long before the world’s youngest continent revolts?

DANIEL KNOWLES
19 JUNE 2018 | @dlknowles
6 mins
HAVE YOUR SAY
  • Makoko, a neighbourhood in Lagos, Nigeria’s biggest city, is a place that has become famous for its misery. It is a sort of floating slum underneath the Third Mainland Bridge, a 12km stretch of concrete that connects Lagos’s islands to the rest of the city.
Once a fishing village, over the years, thousands of shacks have been built in Makoko on land reclaimed from the bay by filling it with rubbish. People live in them, crowded six to a room. There is no running water, so hundreds of people make a living hauling in plastic containers filled from boreholes on the mainland. Children are bathed outside in buckets. Electricity is provided by generators, which gives the air the tinny taste of diesel. The alleyways reek of human shit.

How long before the world's youngest continent revolts? - UnHerd

Food for thought:

Protestors during Kenya's rerun election. Young Africans know they are getting a raw deal. They are cynical about politics and angry. Credit: Andrew Renneisen / Getty

DANIEL KNOWLES
6 mins
HAVE YOUR SAY

• Makoko, a neighbourhood in Lagos, Nigeria’s biggest city, is a place that has become famous for its misery. It is a sort of floating slum underneath the Third Mainland Bridge, a 12km stretch of concrete that connects Lagos’s islands to the rest of the city.
Once a fishing village, over the years, thousands of shacks have been built in Makoko on land reclaimed from the bay by filling it with rubbish. People live in them, crowded six to a room. There is no running water, so hundreds of people make a living hauling in plastic containers filled from boreholes on the mainland. Children are bathed outside in buckets. Electricity is provided by generators, which gives the air the tinny taste of diesel. The alleyways reek of human shit.

Not sure how it's classed as the "youngest continent" whilst at the same time supposed to be the cradle of mankind.
Methinks the buggers have had far longer than the rest of us to get their shit together & it's way past time we stopped subsidising their unwillingness/inability to do so.

Food for thought:

DANIEL KNOWLES
6 mins
HAVE YOUR SAY

F.F.S . . . STOP BREEDING !!

FB_IMG_1529672828411.jpg

Food for thought:

DANIEL KNOWLES
6 mins
HAVE YOUR SAY

is that's their trip advisor entry?

From the Indy:
‘They will only see Italy on a postcard’: Country's far-right government turns away rescue ship with 224 refugees on board
‘They will only see Italy on a postcard’
Mr Salvini said the latest ship, operated by German aid group Mission Lifeline, had loaded the migrants in Libyan waters against the instructions of Italy’s coast guard – a claim the group denied, saying the passengers were rescued in international waters.

He went on to liken rescue ships to taxi services that finish the job of refugees smugglers. And he repeatedly claimed other European Union states were not taking their share of refugees and migrants headed for Europe, a point that Italy will press in forthcoming EU meetings. He has threatened that Italy will withhold its payments to the bloc if it does not get more help on the migrant issue.

Looks like the Italian government is growing a set of balls.

Edited to add that the Grauniad has totally ignored this news which is being carried by at least 5 other news outlets and it's fairly well buried on the BBC website.