The UK/European migrant problem

I don't understand the Spaniards.......

Their huge amount of income is tourism......... yet they allow this scum to harrass their main income stream in the form of looky looky men by day, and drug dealers and muggers by night.

Not sure if I'll go back any time soon.
TV footage of sub-Saharan African drug dealers standing about 12 feet apart in Ibiza openly selling their wares to the all-night clubbers in around 2000 convinced me way back that the Spanish Policia are selective in which crimes to nick people for.

With massive Roma encampments outside Madrid and other cities, these places are possibly worth steering clear of.

Macron recently declared that 200 million african migrants would be needed to ensure europe is successful.
Instead of enormous and disruptive spending on supporting and teaching migrants, he might be better off setting up a massive state-encouraged pregnancy/birth/childcare program to encourage population growth. How about a wage for the caring-parent after the second child? Something new needs to be done as otherwise we are heading for extinction.

Merkel, Macron announce plans for new eurozone budget

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her French counterpart have vowed to introduce a single eurozone budget and emergency funding as part of far-reaching reforms. They also agreed to reduce the refugee flow to Europe.

Merkel, Macron announce plans for new eurozone budget | DW | 19.06.2018

Merkel, Macron bridge differences on EU reform
I thought the EU was a collection of 27 member states?

Or do the Germans (and French) get to do whatever they please?

One answer, and it is yes.

Germany (with the help of the collaborationist poodle Macron) is achieving without a shot being fired what she failed to do in 1914-1918 and 1939-1945.

Instead of enormous and disruptive spending on supporting and teaching migrants, he might be better off setting up a massive state-encouraged pregnancy/birth/childcare program to encourage population growth. How about a wage for the caring-parent after the second child? Something new needs to be done as otherwise we are heading for extinction.
I think the cost of raising a child is what's caused the falling birthrate (a good thing IMO but bot if we then replace the missing population with migrants looking for handouts).
With both parents working these days, taking time off to have children is damaging both financially & often career-wise.
Of course if you're a feckless layabout, that matters not, as the state (AKA working taxpayers who can't afford kids of their own) will pay for your kids upbringing, including washing their dirty clothes.
What needs done is the plug pulled on aid & our borders closed.

I'm three chapters into this and its very enjoyable everything i'v thought so far is in this book, "its like watching a nation heaping up its own funeral pye" who said that?

I think the cost of raising a child is what's caused the falling birthrate (a good thing IMO but bot if we then replace the missing population with migrants looking for handouts).
With both parents working these days, taking time off to have children is damaging both financially & often career-wise.
Of course if you're a feckless layabout, that matters not, as the state (AKA working taxpayers who can't afford kids of their own) will pay for your kids upbringing, including washing their dirty clothes.
What needs done is the plug pulled on aid & our borders closed.
I'd like to see recognition that stay at home parent is a valid life choice. Preferably with tax breaks to allow a parent/guardian to stay at home. Having done this very thing myself, it's quite balancing act paying off a mortgage, and providing for the family even on £40k.

Considering Merkel and Macron are both in domestic political survival mode, yet it certainly gives the impression of that.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

I don't understand the Spaniards.......

Their huge amount of income is tourism......... yet they allow this scum to harrass their main income stream in the form of looky looky men by day, and drug dealers and muggers by night.

Not sure if I'll go back any time soon.
The looky-looky men have been around in the South of France since I used to holiday there as a nipper. My Sister & I called them The Black Marketeers...

I think the Huns had form for that:

The looky-looky men have been around in the South of France since I used to holiday there as a nipper. My Sister & I called them The Black Marketeers...

Funnily enough they are often to be seen in Morocco now even outdoing the locals in the Djemma el Fna, Marrakech in their bloody annoying persistence :-(

It's not quite that simple. They have formulated a proposal, all they have to do now is get the rest of the EU to accept it, which going by recent events especially in the East will be anything but easy.

So this super EU conferance has been hasterly arranged because they want to prop up Merkel and no Northern African country wants to host a migration centre.

So the EU are pulling out all the stops to support Merkel, but were not interested when other EU countries were experiencing issues, that tells you all you need to know.

Of course no country wants the hassle of dealing with supposed asylum seekers/illegals looking for a better life. You going to have to offer big incentive's and your going to have to offer your backing when the UN crys foul, because it will.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...n-country-has-agreed-to-host-migration-centre

Were in to this thread now 2 years yet the EU apart from bunging Turkey money to stop Greece being flooded have done nothing constructive or meaningful