The UK/European migrant problem

As I have said before ALL of the so called life saving ships, which in are in reality just an excuse for the moronic "dogooders" from all over Europe, to flout and deliberately break immigration laws by enabling the hordes of freeloaders from mainly sub Saharan Africa to rock up in Europe to claim all the freebies their mates who did it earlier, have told them about on their smart phones.
These ships should be impounded as soon as they arrive in Europe, then destroyed, the crew arrested and passengers returned, forcibly if necessary, to the shore they left. The so called Charities that fund/sponsor them should all be closed, all assets seized and their employees jailed and have their assets seized as well to help pay for the cost & damage those who arrived earlier have caused.
Unless something akin to this happens we will continue to see more possibly even an increase in this lunacy in the months & years to come :-(
" Italy's Interior Minister Matteo Salvini on Saturday warned another migrant rescue mission off the Libyan coast that it would not be allowed to land its "human cargo" at an Italian port.

The new rightwing and anti-immigrant Italian government last week banned the French NGO operated vessel the Aquarius, with more than 600 rescued migrants on board, from docking in Italy, causing uproar and a sharp spat with France".

Lifeline, run by the German NGO Mission Lifeline. Photo: Mission Lifeline
Italy's Salvini bans two more migrant rescue boats

PUBLISHED by: OLI SMITH, EXPRESS.CO.UK, on Monday 18 June 2018.

"EU survival at stake' EU chief warns Europe has TWO WEEKS to solve migration CRISIS

THE President of the European Parliament has admitted that the future of the European Union faces a make-or-break moment by the end of June if European leaders cannot resolve the expanding migration crisis".

'EU survival at stake' EU chief warns Europe has TWO WEEKS to solve migration CRISIS

Looked up their website and looking at the pictures you just know they'll be sitting on deck singing Kumbaya all night. I'd be surprised if the odd migrant didn't jump over the side and strike out for Libya. Had hoped they might have had a comments page on their website, sadly not.

Merkel, Macron announce plans for new eurozone budget

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her French counterpart have vowed to introduce a single eurozone budget and emergency funding as part of far-reaching reforms. They also agreed to reduce the refugee flow to Europe.

Merkel, Macron announce plans for new eurozone budget | DW | 19.06.2018

Merkel, Macron bridge differences on EU reform
That's about the last thing the other northern countries want. From the reports I'd seen its about handing over even more money to the feckless southerners which is a hardly an incentive for them to get their budgets in order. Hopefully Merkel is on borrowed time, her own parliament is starting to sharpen their knives.

" Italy's Interior Minister Matteo Salvini on Saturday warned another migrant rescue mission off the Libyan coast that it would not be allowed to land its "human cargo" at an Italian port.

The new rightwing and anti-immigrant Italian government last week banned the French NGO operated vessel the Aquarius, with more than 600 rescued migrants on board, from docking in Italy, causing uproar and a sharp spat with France".

Italy's Salvini bans two more migrant rescue boats
This is people trafficking, plane and simple, Lifeline and their counterparts need to be stopped from doing this and charged with people trafficking and those vessels impounded.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her French counterpart have vowed to introduce a single eurozone budget and emergency funding as part of far-reaching reforms. They also agreed to reduce the refugee flow to Europe.

"reduce" being the key word here, not stop. And they are not refugee's either, they are economic migrants.

Macron recently declared that 200 million african migrants would be needed to ensure europe is successful.

Macron recently declared that 200 million african migrants would be needed to ensure europe is successful.
Successful in what? The ones we've got already seem to be doing there best to turn parts of Europe into similar shoiteholes to the ones they left. I guess he wants the rest to finish the job at a faster rate. I can here the sound of tumbrils being hitched up to oxen.

If its for work, (joke surely), why not from somewhere else, like Vietnam, wouldn't need so many, they work well (generally). Okay there might be a few ladyboys amongst them but they do have some cracking hoers.

I don't understand the Spaniards.......

Their huge amount of income is tourism......... yet they allow this scum to harrass their main income stream in the form of looky looky men by day, and drug dealers and muggers by night.

Not sure if I'll go back any time soon.

As I have said before ALL of the so called life saving ships, which in are in reality just an excuse for the moronic "dogooders" from all over Europe, to flout and deliberately break immigration laws by enabling the hordes of freeloaders from mainly sub Saharan Africa to rock up in Europe to claim all the freebies their mates who did it earlier, have told them about on their smart phones.
These ships should be impounded as soon as they arrive in Europe, then destroyed, the crew arrested and passengers returned, forcibly if necessary, to the shore they left. The so called Charities that fund/sponsor them should all be closed, all assets seized and their employees jailed and have their assets seized as well to help pay for the cost & damage those who arrived earlier have caused.
Unless something akin to this happens we will continue to see more possibly even an increase in this lunacy in the months & years to come :-(
Actually, the ships should be torpedoed and all survivors then machine gunned.

Then they won't do it again.

Time to put the kid gloves away...……..

Successful in what? The ones we've got already seem to be doing there best to turn parts of Europe into similar shoiteholes to the ones they left. I guess he wants the rest to finish the job at a faster rate. I can here the sound of tumbrils being hitched up to oxen.

If its for work, (joke surely), why not from somewhere else, like Vietnam, wouldn't need so many, they work well (generally). Okay there might be a few ladyboys amongst them but they do have some cracking hoers.
Macron and Merkel want millions of minimum wage serfs all over Europe and European culture destroyed, except in gated and guarded compounds where politicians and the 1% will live away from the hoi polloi.

Their plans need to be stopped in their tracks, with violence if necessary.

Their huge amount of income is tourism......... yet they allow this scum to harrass their main income stream in the form of looky looky men by day, and drug dealers and muggers by night.

They'll be making their way to that bit of France north of the Autoroute A16 around Calais, where they will be hoping to enter the land of the bottomless dole handouts and free housing.

"reduce" being the key word here, not stop. And they are not refugee's either, they are economic migrants.

Successful what? Invaded?

TV footage of sub-Saharan African drug dealers standing about 12 feet apart in Ibiza openly selling their wares to the all-night clubbers in around 2000 convinced me way back that the Spanish Policia are selective in which crimes to nick people for.

With massive Roma encampments outside Madrid and other cities, these places are possibly worth steering clear of.

Instead of enormous and disruptive spending on supporting and teaching migrants, he might be better off setting up a massive state-encouraged pregnancy/birth/childcare program to encourage population growth. How about a wage for the caring-parent after the second child? Something new needs to be done as otherwise we are heading for extinction.

I thought the EU was a collection of 27 member states?

Or do the Germans (and French) get to do whatever they please?