• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The UK/European migrant problem

The EU is to massively increase spending on border controls, the funds will be spent over various projects but it’s Billions. It rather a little late but a step in the right direction.

I like to think we as a collection of nations will also be increasing funding proportionaly

EU seeks to triple border, migration budget

Thats all a nonsense though, isn't it? What difference will that make in the Mediterranean, where all that a migrant needs to do is to push off from the African shore to get a taxi ride to the land of milk and honey? Unless those 10,000 Coast Guards are given orders to machine-gun migrants, the extra resources will actually facilitate and accelerate the rate of migration.

Maybe Merkal plans on building a wall around her German voters, so that she can cling on to power...

Ah:

"The extra funds will be used to bolster borders, stop and deport economic migrants, but admit and integrate genuine refugees, the commission said. "

So this is actually about building massive ghettos in and around European cities.

Thats all a nonsense though, isn't it? What difference will that make in the Mediterranean, where all that a migrant needs to do is to push off from the African shore to get a taxi ride to the land of milk and honey? Unless those 10,000 Coast Guards are given orders to machine-gun migrants, the extra resources will actually facilitate and accelerate the rate of migration.

Maybe Merkal plans on building a wall around her German voters, so that she can cling on to power...

Ah:

"The extra funds will be used to bolster borders, stop and deport economic migrants, but admit and integrate genuine refugees, the commission said. "

So this is actually about building massive ghettos in and around European cities.
Wasn't it only recently that we were being told they were all, or majority, refugees? And that you were racist if you made the sensible distinction between economic, illegal migrants and the few genuine refugees.....

Next we'll be finding out they aren't all doctors, engineers and scientists, and aren't net contributors to their new nations.....

My world has been truly turned upside down.....

Leftist German parliament members disrupt moment of silence for girl murdered by migrant.

It even becomes more shameful when the women disrupting the moment, Claudia Roth, held a moment of silence herself with the German Parliament for refugees that died crossing the Mediterranean in 2015.

Germany- CDA state executive: If Susanna(14) had not been murdered by an Iraqi, she would have died differently somehow. Closing borders is cowardly and anti-Christian.

Four German girls have been murdered by migrants: Susanna, Mia, Maria, Mireille. The German women's march to the Chancellery of Angela Merkel last Saturday in Berlin. The motto: 'We do not sacrifice our women's rights for a failed integration policy.'

The German Stalinist left has sunk to a new nadir.

It looks like another "enricher" has been a naughty boy...

Iranian immigrant with a hatred of police is jailed for 20 years | Daily Mail Online
snip "An Iranian asylum seeker whose hatred of the police became an 'obsession' has been jailed for 20 years after stockpiling an arsenal of weapons to be used in an 'atrocity'.
Ashkan Ebrahimi, 33, was found in possession of police batons, crossbows, swords, knives, bomb-making ingredients and air rifles at his flat in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
The father-of-one 'stalked' police officers, a judge, a social worker and a solicitor after a 2014 domestic abuse investigation led to him becoming overwhelmed by his hatred for people in authority, Bradford Crown Court heard."

No mention of stopping his Refugee status I note.
They won't and indeed, will keep letting more of his type of scum in.

Ah:

Think of the future cheap labour pool for industry.

I can see a sort of semi- circle around Europe, then the cnuts who get through, will be pointed in our direction........ a little like the Dads Army start,, but with the flags of every pissing African nation, on the arrows trying to invade.

To bring this important thread back to topic: here is an English-language news blog called SaveMySweden.com. You can probably guess from the title what the theme is.​
If one goes to Rape Archives - Save My Sweden, there are updates every few days that make for pretty uncomfortable reading. I am presuming the reports are accurate, and not fabricated.​
There's something all too real going on. We don't see sites called SaveMyThailand, SaveMyWales, or SaveMyScotland. Not even a SaveMyGermany or SaveMyIreland. I've not been to Sweden but it does feel from where I am in the UK that a real slow-motion crisis is in progress. It does seem that in Europe there's a focused, premeditated plan at governmental and supra-governmental levels to eradicate not European people, but European culture and society. I'm fairly convinced that this is in play.​

Weaken national identities

That makes sense if you want to reduce effective opposition to replace national governments with one country, one EU
I think it's a harebrained plan to remove any sense of nationality in the belief it will prevent wars between nation.
Only those who thought it up never considered that the immigrants would refuse to integrate & thus engender fault lines within nations & that those fractures contain greater tensions than the inter-national ones.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
As I have pointed out before, many current European States are relatively recent cobbleups and don't have that thousand-year plus sense of nationhood that we English have.

As I have pointed out before, many current European States are relatively recent cobbleups and don't have that thousand-year plus sense of nationhood that we English have.
I get your drift but the 1000+ year old England isn't actually a European state. The United Kingdom is, and that was last cobbled/uncobbled in 1922

Nations_of_the_UK.png

The EU is to massively increase spending on border controls, the funds will be spent over various projects but it’s Billions. It rather a little late but a step in the right direction.

I like to think we as a collection of nations will also be increasing funding proportionaly

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick Phil.

Strengthening the borders is a response to Brexit. The plan is not to stop immigrants getting in. It's to stop any more Europeans getting out!

Hmm.... they have tried this before with no success at all, methinks its just a way for Brussels fat cats filling their boots at other expense as usual.
EU Launches New Border Force to Slow New Arrivals
snip "Border police from the Netherlands stand in front of their vehicles during the official launch of the European Union's Border and Coast Guard Agency at a border crossing on the Bulgarian-Turkish border in Kapitan Andreevo, Bulgaria, October 6, 2016."

Ah:

My bold, there are a number of so called charities who are funding several "rescue" ships, bringing in thousands, if these idiots could be stopped by countries seizing their vessels & destroying/sinking them & prosecuting the "charities", seizing their assets, turning back all the other chancers on boats little better than glorified lilo's, destroying the boats after the chancers have disembarked preferably back in Africa, we might see a decline in the numbers. When they realise that Europe isn't the soft touch that decades of liberal/lefty snowflakes have made it the word will soon get back to all the numerous "umbongolands" they are coming from.
[Opinion] How NGOs took over migrant rescues in the Mediterranean
snip "The launch of Operation Triton in 2014 shifted the focus of EU efforts in the Southern Mediterranean from Search and Rescue (SAR) to border control. Several NGOs/charities have since attempted to fill the gap left by the absence of large-scale humanitarian operations.
In late 2014, philanthropists Regina and Christopher Catrambone set up the Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS), equipping a former fishing vessel with two drones and staffing it with former Maltese Navy personnel."

Latest Threads