• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The UK/European migrant problem

Too little too late. A token gesture that will change nothing. The government employees inside those buildings will continue to implement direction from Berlin whether they have a cross or a mickey mouse poster hanging outside their workplace.

'Schmutzig muslims!' as the locals can be heard increasingly saying.

They may have said "Schmutzige Mosleme" or even "Scheiss Oelaugen" which is the latest epihet in the Fatherland, but they almost definitely didn't say what you quoted.

So you're being Proper Grammar Nazi and claiming 'Schmutzig muslim' isn't actually 'Schmutzige Mosleme' even though it sounds exactly the same. I'll put myself on your self righteous naughty step for not being a fluent German speaker.

So you're being Proper Grammar Nazi and claiming 'Schmutzig muslim' isn't actually 'Schmutzige Mosleme' even though it sounds exactly the same. I'll put myself on your self righteous naughty step for not being a fluent German speaker.
No I'm not at all. What you said sounded exactly like something someone would make up, who had no idea of how real Germans speak but was trying to impress.

And...it doesn't sound the same at all. You see that letter 'e' on the end of the two words? They're both enunciated.

Latest Threads