The UK/European migrant problem

She has no problem accepting them in to Germany, she even decided on behalf of the EU (with a couple of exceptions ) that as many as possible should come
I think Merkel has crowned herself as the Bundeskanzellerin of all of Europe, and as such she has invited in all those "doctors and engineers" on behalf of all 28 EU countries.

The Greater German Reich, Eurpoean Union, don'tcha just love it?.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I didn't-as far as I'm aware- quote a figure. In fact as far as I'm aware this is the first lot discovered on a truck for some time.

Asylum seekers and refugees that cross anything up to SIX, repeat SIX safe countries to enter Britain are nothing of the sort, and are economic migrants, parasites, crooks and potential terrorists.

They are NOT wanted here and should NEVER be admitted into this country. Period.

Post 8037. From our resident refugee counter. Only he can see them.. economic migrants. But it’s ok if we do the same thing. Parasites, crooks and potential terrorists.
Seriously. Given the fact that that even those of ‘stout English stock’ can be parasites and crooks. I’ll give you there may be a few.

I’m sure everyone’s fascinated ed by your theory on potential terrorists Is this like the feminist thing of all males being potential rapists?
And probably makes as much sense.

Post 8037. From our resident refugee counter. Only he can see them.. economic migrants. But it’s ok if we do the same thing. Parasites, crooks and potential terrorists.
Seriously. Given the fact that that even those of ‘stout English stock’ can be parasites and crooks. I’ll give you there may be a few.

I’m sure everyone’s fascinated ed by your theory on potential terrorists Is this like the feminist thing of all males being potential rapists?
Article from 2014 , relating to numbers arriving. With the article being 3 years old the numbers may have increased or decreased since.

3,000 migrants a month caught trying to enter Britain

Plenty of crooks, parasites and other undesireables here of, as you put it 'stout English stock *', which is a very good reason for not allowing more of the same in from other countries. We are not( at least officially) the EU dumping ground for the dross that the Germans do not want.

* see the pikey thread.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
In contrast to super-efficient Poles coming 'ere an' tekkin' our jobs,

North Korea's Secret Slave Gangs, Panorama - BBC One

documents super-efficient NK workers being recruited in Poland and taking the jobs of lazy Poles who won't work overtime or weekends.

In other words some Polish shipyards undercut others because slave labour is used.

The horror bit is that being a slave in Poland is better than life in NK.

You'd think the EU would be on the case?

In contrast to super-efficient Poles coming 'ere an' tekkin' our jobs,

North Korea's Secret Slave Gangs, Panorama - BBC One

documents super-efficient NK workers being recruited in Poland and taking the jobs of lazy Poles who won't work overtime or weekends.

In other words some Polish shipyards undercut others because slave labour is used.

The horror bit is that being a slave in Poland is better than life in NK.

You'd think the EU would be on the case?
Definitely can't see Germany invading again any time soon

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not until Germany turns into an Islamic State anyway, the timing of which depends on how quickly Merkel can import more of those Doctors, Scientists and Engineers to be 'New Germans'
I doubt if anyone here’s going to see it.
Germany as an Islamic State that is.

It looks like those lovable illegals are taking the piss again .... as if its not too f**king easy over here for the scum anyway.. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/illegal-immigrant-used-fake-id-14541991
snip "An Albanian woman who entered the UK illegally has been jailed after using a false identity to get a life-saving kidney transplant which cost the NHS £72,000.
Fatmira Tafa, 31, came to the UK in 2014 after travelling on the back of a lorry through several countries in order to be with a man she had met on the internet.
The man, known as Nadricim Bengasi, gave Tafa a Greek ID in the name of Eleni Manola, whose identity she took in order to gain the benefits of an EU citizen living in the UK.
While living in Cardiff Tafa became seriously ill and a serious kidney condition was diagnosed after being picked up at an opticians appointment, which meant that she needed life-saving surgery."
Following her disclosure Tafa made a formal application for asylum in the UK to the Home Office, which is still pending"

and no doubt we or the usual handwringers will be funding all her appeals

I see another bit of unpalatable news, (well for the Europhiles anyway) has popped out of the woodwork.

No wonder the NHS is in the state its in, mind you it doesn't look at the £milliond spent on non EU parasites who just pop in for a free bit of surgery like the Nigerian female who popped in to give a difficult multiple birth... Health tourism warning as NHS chases £350,000 bill from Nigerian woman who gave birth in a British hospital
and these others
The London hospital used by Nigerian mums flying in for free maternity care
Nigerian 'health tourist' flew to UK for caesarean birth on NHS

Annoyingly for some, this has zip do do with Corbyn and 100% to do with the Tory government.

As if Germany did not have enough problems with home grown anti semitic yobs, more have been imported. It will no doubt come as a surprise to some that if you import people from countries that do not practice democracy and have a pronounced anti Israel attitude then these tend to be a bit hostile to the Jews living here.
Seen on TV yesterday was a clip of an Arab beating an Israeli with a leather belt and yelling at him Arab obscenities which roughly equate to n1gger. The real surprise was that the whole thing was filmed by the victim, who although Israeli is not a Jew. The perpetrator has not yet been found and arrested, but he may be in for a big surprise, it's not the GCP who are dealing with it, the investigation has been taken over by the Staatsschutz. They're the people who investigate acts against the State. Our goat loving friend may discover that the charges will be a bit heavier than assault.

As if Germany did not have enough problems with home grown anti semitic yobs, more have been imported. It will no doubt come as a surprise to some that if you import people from countries that do not practice democracy and have a pronounced anti Israel attitude then these tend to be a bit hostile to the Jews living here.
Seen on TV yesterday was a clip of an Arab beating an Israeli with a leather belt and yelling at him Arab obscenities which roughly equate to n1gger. The real surprise was that the whole thing was filmed by the victim, who although Israeli is not a Jew. The perpetrator has not yet been found and arrested, but he may be in for a big surprise, it's not the GCP who are dealing with it, the investigation has been taken over by the Staatsschutz. They're the people who investigate acts against the State. Our goat loving friend may discover that the charges will be a bit heavier than assault.
The only reason its being taken on by a higher authority is because the victim managed to record it. If he had reported it in person without evidence, no doubt there would have been an attempt to dilute the gravity of the attack as per other incidents like this ( New Years in Cologne). Kudos to Angela for introducing a new and enduring societal problem.

The only reason its being taken on by a higher authority is because the victim managed to record it.
True, though I thought that the incident had been witnessed by others as well. The whole incident is in fact worthy of KMs efforts. His first victim was the Israeli who thought it would be a good idea to wear the skull cap in public as a demo to a mate that it was safe to do so. KMs second victim was the Arab who no doubt having been persuaded my him that beating an Israeli in public would get him street cred, then proceeded to do so and let himself get filmed.
Just remembered from the mid-day news the suspect has turned himself in.

Kudos to Angela for introducing a new and enduring societal problem.
It is due to worsen ever so very slightly. Germany has agreed to take in several 10s of thousands of refugees from North Africa who are in special need of protection.
Things are definitely reaching the stage where immigration to Switzerland or maybe even the Czech Republic is becoming an attractive idea.

True, though I thought that the incident had been witnessed by others as well. The whole incident is in fact worthy of KMs efforts. His first victim was the Israeli who thought it would be a good idea to wear the skull cap in public as a demo to a mate that it was safe to do so. KMs second victim was the Arab who no doubt having been persuaded my him that beating an Israeli in public would get him street cred, then proceeded to do so and let himself get filmed.
Just remembered from the mid-day news the suspect has turned himself in.

Kudos to Angela for introducing a new and enduring societal problem.
It is due to worsen ever so very slightly. Germany has agreed to take in several 10s of thousands of refugees from North Africa who are in special need of protection.
Things are definitely reaching the stage where immigration to Switzerland or maybe even the Czech Republic is becoming an attractive idea.
That term is new to me, is it another way of describing refugee / asylum seeker or is it another term to describe Africans being imported to the EU ?

That term is new to me, is it another way of describing refugee / asylum seeker or is it another term to describe Africans being imported to the EU ?
The term used on German TV was "besondere schutzbedürftige Personen". I think it was with reference to young persons from North Africa who are having a very hard time in Libyan "refugee camps"*.

*The Libyan refugee camps are only a shade better than Auschwitz, Dachau etc.

The term used on German TV was "besondere schutzbedürftige Personen". I think it was with reference to young persons from North Africa who are having a very hard time in Libyan "refugee camps"*.

*The Libyan refugee camps are only a shade better than Auschwitz, Dachau etc.
So to clarify
1. The Libyan authorities are doing their best to stop potentially tens or hundreds of thousands of more migrants in coming to the EU.
2. Those generous souls in Angelas crew decide that they are going to empty these "refugee" camps and import them all
?

Last edited:
So to clarify
1. The Libyan authorities are doing their best to stop potentially tens or hundreds of thousands of more migrants in to the EU.
2. Those generous souls in Angelas crew decide that they are going to empty these "refugee" camps and import them all
?
I think that the idea of importing these precious little souls was floated by the EU and Germany offered to pick up at least part of the tab. The EU in turn praised German hospitality and community spirit. The EU is even offering large sums of cash to those who take in the new bunch of refugees. How very nice of them, bribing us with our own money.

So to clarify
1. The Libyan authorities are doing their best to stop potentially tens or hundreds of thousands of more migrants in to the EU.
?
I think that the idea of importing these precious little souls was floated by the EU and Germany offered to pick up at least part of the tab. The EU in turn praised German hospitality and community spirit. The EU is even offering large sums of cash to those who take in the new bunch of refugees. How very nice of them, bribing us with our own money.
Easier to bribe MS than implement a workable policy.

As Hungary & other V4 has stated, the EU immigration policy is & has failed.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk