The UK/European migrant problem

From the Guardian article it says that if they make it to the UK and are granted asylum their families can be flown over direct to the UK at UK government expense. Under Priti's new immigration bill that won't happen anymore if they cross numerous safe countries to get to the UK.

It is often male refugees fleeing conflict zones who make hazardous journeys through several countries on foot, in lorries and in small boats across the Channel in the hope of reaching safety in the UK

They hope to be granted protection and under current rules, they then have the right to bring close family members to join them, such as their partners and children. The family members can travel safely to the UK by plane and can avoid repeating the dangerous journey made by the first family member.
About time the Immigration Bill made sense.

Londo

LE
From the Guardian article it says that if they make it to the UK and are granted asylum their families can be flown over direct to the UK at UK government expense. Under Priti's new immigration bill that won't happen anymore if they cross numerous safe countries to get to the UK.

It is often male refugees fleeing conflict zones who make hazardous journeys through several countries on foot, in lorries and in small boats across the Channel in the hope of reaching safety in the UK

They hope to be granted protection and under current rules, they then have the right to bring close family members to join them, such as their partners and children. The family members can travel safely to the UK by plane and can avoid repeating the dangerous journey made by the first family member.
Something we have to pay for yet again . Is there no end to it FFS

Yet some still midwits think that the asylum, system is not be taken advantage of... Christ on a bike.

He can enjoy a reunion back in syria, if hes willing to die to get them here to ruin our country, why isnt he willing to die to make syria a better place for them.

Indeed this is a fundamental that is ignored, I have yet to see any real evidence that a majority of those entering the country are an asset to this nation, half a dozen "entrepreneurs" do not balance out the uneducated and unemployable mass, who also struggle to assimilate culturally to western society.

Yet some still midwits think that the asylum, system is not be taken advantage of... Christ on a bike.

Indeed this is a fundamental that is ignored, I have yet to see any real evidence that a majority of those entering the country are an asset to this nation, half a dozen "entrepreneurs" do not balance out the uneducated and unemployable mass, who also struggle to assimilate culturally to western society.
I can pretty much guarantee that 99% will never, ever contribute to this country in a meaningful or positive way.
I dread to think what lies down the road once they've bred a further couple of generations, our grandchildren will curse this generation.

Londo

LE
Assimilation never was or has been on the cards for these swarms. Why bother, if ur whole street / neighbours are from the same shit hole, insert country.
I would be betting that in some arears they don't need to assimilate as some of these people don't see let alone deal with a white person from one month to the next .
They would regard this as their country now and if they do see a white face they just think it's some strange foreign looking infidel outsider .

And its still not 100%, what priti and whoever else need to realise is we need to stop immigration legal and illegal, we haven't the room or funding for anymore, if anything we need mass deportations.
A five year ban on all immigration, bar PQ'd, would be a good start.

I have nothing against those who would actually be of use to this country moving in, such as American surgeon, forces exchanges, film industry types and so on.

I totally fail to see how illiterate ,stabby thick as f*ck types are of any use to this country.

Perhaps those who would call me racist/bigoted/little englander could put their money where their mouths are by taking in some of the recent arrivals on condition their gaff is wired up for live streaming.

Make for some interesting outtakes at the end of Match of the day eh Lineker?

I have nothing against those who would actually be of use to this country moving in, such as American surgeon, forces exchanges, film industry types and so on.

I totally fail to see how illiterate ,stabby thick as f*ck types are of any use to this country.

Perhaps those who would call me racist/bigoted/little englander could put their money where their mouths are by taking in some of the recent arrivals on condition their gaff is wired up for live streaming.

Lineker is a cnut of the first order. No, make that a tax-dodging greedy woke cnut of the first order.

I can pretty much guarantee that 99% will never, ever contribute to this country in a meaningful or positive way.
I dread to think what lies down the road once they've bred a further couple of generations, our grandchildren will curse this generation.

I give it 30 years tops before this country becomes an Islamic republic at the present rate of immigration and breeding of immigrants.

Which is the aim of the leftwaffe.

Friends of ours have had a hotel booking cancelled for next weekend.
The hotel is now housing economic migrants.
More money in it I suppose & nobody in the Government seems to have any interest in stopping this.
Unless they pull their finger out sharpish, they've lost my vote.
I wonder if the Government will be picking up the bills for the refurbishment of these hotels.
According to reports they soon become a dump shortly after our new friends move in
The hotel weren't exactly lying about the renovation bit. When the illegals are moved out, the hotel gets renovated at govt expense.
Up until now I haven't really taken much notice of the details around housing these migrants, other than to comment on the instances of them not being happy when being pushed into Army barracks and it not being to the high standard they'd been promised... I had a "I live in a small quiet little town in leafy Berkshire... it's not going effect me...." attitude.

But the local Regency Park Hotel and Spa has been closed very suddenly last week without warning. ...or more accurately it's the hotel that's been 'closed to the public until further notice'... A very nice modern 4* hotel and in very good nick. Not a grotty fleapit that the owners have offered up in the hope of getting a full makeover once the inmates have buggered off after finishing trashing the place, so it gets a free refurb...

108 rooms, including Exec suites and Deluxe double rooms. The Health Club and Spa has decent facilities and nice swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jucuzzi etc etc...

The Home Office have booked it to accommodate asylum seekers and the first coachload arrived last night....

FFS....!! I just joined the gym there in the last month!
'The Management' have sent an email out giving no detail other than to say the hotel is closed 'but this will not impact on Health Club Members'. There are workman on site putting up adhesive screens on the glass outside walls of the swimming pool, presumably to calm the nerves of local womenfolk who will be looking out for leery eyes peering in....

The moment I see a pile of flip-flops by the jacuzzi and a printed notice in Arabic in the changing rooms giving instructions on how to use a toilet and not to stand on the toilet seat I'm out....

I bet the fighting has started in there already as they squabble over who gets the suites with the four-poster beds...
Regency1.jpg
Regency3.jpg

Letching hall.... at a guess I suspect the membership numbers for the kids swimming lessons will plummet
Regency2.jpg

ETA - Judging by the local FaceAche page the locals are delighted to see them and I'm sure that the Regency Gym will see a huge surge in membership enquiries as local residents scrabble to be culturally enriched by them... (it's more a case of any negative comments are deleted on FB and only welcoming, positive comments are allowed)

On the positive side it does mean the swimming pool and Jacuzzi won't be full of bloated women on a Hen Night/Spa Break at weekends..

But I'm also guessing that the girls in the Spa treatment rooms won't be getting too many bookings from the hotel occupants wanting pampering and nails painted...

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Up until now I haven't really taken much notice of the details around housing these migrants, other than to comment on the instances of them not being happy when being pushed into Army barracks and it not being to the high standard they'd been promised... I had a "I live in a small quiet little town in leafy Berkshire... it's not going effect me...." attitude.

But the local Regency Park Hotel and Spa has been closed very suddenly last week without warning. ...or more accurately it's the hotel that's been 'closed to the public until further notice'... A very nice modern 4* hotel and in very good nick. Not a grotty fleapit that the owners have offered up in the hope of getting a full makeover once the inmates have buggered off after finishing trashing the place, so it gets a free refurb...

108 rooms, including Exec suites and Deluxe double rooms. The Health Club and Spa has decent facilities and nice swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jucuzzi etc etc...

The Home Office have booked it to accommodate asylum seekers and the first coachload arrived last night....

FFS....!! I just joined the gym there in the last month!
'The Management' have sent an email out giving no detail other than to say the hotel is closed 'but this will not impact on Health Club Members'. There are workman on site putting up adhesive screens on the glass outside walls of the swimming pool, presumably to calm the nerves of local womenfolk who will be looking out for leery eyes peering in....

The moment I see a pile of flip-flops by the jacuzzi and a printed notice in Arabic in the changing rooms giving instructions on how to use a toilet and not to stand on the toilet seat I'm out....

I bet the fighting has started in there already as they squabble over who gets the suites with the four-poster beds...
View attachment 634678View attachment 634679

Letching hall.... at a guess I suspect the membership numbers for the kids swimming lessons will plummet
View attachment 634680
This is just the start of it I'm afraid . Just not enough housing stock to move them out the hotels and into decent housing that the younger English people will now never get to see .
And the rate these self imports are now coming in it's only going to get worse . Far worse .
Still at least we don't have a shortage of goat herders these days .

I hope the Management have informed the fella that's due to perform there next week for a Freddie Mercury Tribute act... it could be an interesting evening.....

This is just the start of it I'm afraid . Just not enough housing stock to move them out the hotels and into decent housing that the younger English people will now never get to see .
And the rate these self imports are now coming in it's only going to get worse . Far worse .
Still at least we don't have a shortage of goat herders these days .
Covering the South East green fields and woodland with houses will not solve the problem, house building has been an issue in the two recently lost by-elections for the Cons. When the recent arrivals send these pictures home it will be a draw for even more arrivals at Dover.

Children born in UK to uninvited arrivals should in the first instance be considered citizens of their parents countries and be granted ILtR until the age of 18/21 or until their parents are RTU'ed if that happens earlier.

Londo

LE
Covering the South East green fields and woodland with houses will not solve the problem, house building has been an issue in the two recently lost by-elections for the Cons. When the recent arrivals send these pictures home it will be a draw for even more arrivals at Dover.
Yes The doors to this country need slamming shut now and thousands of repatriation flights need booking .

Yes The doors to this country need slamming shut now and thousands of repatriation flights need booking .
Our political establishment must be thanking da Lord for Wine and Cheesegate to distract from what is going on. However, I feel the pressure will build up on this and sometime time boil over. Houses would seem the most probable flash point.

Latest Threads