The UK/European migrant problem

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
From the first 10 minutes of this it is obvious that a lot of immigrants are on benefits ad gaming the system.
Reallly?

£39.63 per week doesnlt go very far. Even the additional £3 per child doesn't seem worth risking your life in an inflatab;le channel crossing.

If you are after benefits there are more generous European destinations, offering quicker routes to the right to work .

One work collegue is an Iranian who originally sought and obtained refugee status in Sweden, but moved to the UK about 15 years ago because he did found the Swedes a too cold and distant, compared to the Brits..

Londo

LE
Reallly?

£39.63 per week doesnlt go very far. Even the additional £3 per child doesn't seem worth risking your life in an inflatab;le channel crossing.

If you are after benefits there are more generous European destinations, offering quicker routes to the right to work .

One work collegue is an Iranian who originally sought and obtained refugee status in Sweden, but moved to the UK about 15 years ago because he did found the Swedes a too cold and distant, compared to the Brits..
That £39.60 is probably only for English people
Did you not see the BBC video I posted last night ?
There's a Palestinian bloke mentioned who works part time and gets £100 a week allegedly , topped up by £800 a week benefits .
I'll post it again for your education

There's a Palestinian bloke mentioned who works part time and gets £100 a week allegedly , topped up by £800 a week benefits .

And that was 11years ago

Londo

LE
And that was 11years ago
Hasn't he done well along with plenty of others .

I think it was near the start of that video there was mention of twelve families in this country each getting more than £10.000 benefits per month .
I'll have a look later to confirm it .

Must not forget the rocket surgeons
Good point -

1642418120445.png

No doubt we have many already living among us now.

Things have come to a pretty pass when simply stating an objective and evidence based truism can attract attacks/approbation.

Shameful.

That's exactly how the Leftwaffe operate - deploying Race-Cards every time Islam is challenged or questioned.

The Left are nothing more than Useful Idiots for Islam as it proliferates in our societies, and the bizarre thing is - it is their own liberalism that will see them curtailed the most when Islam does prevail.

Muslim opposition to all things LBGTQ+ in our society confirms this -

Londo

LE
Reallly?

Just to add @Pteranadon that £39.93 you have mentioned I think you will find is the weekly sum given to asylum seekers that enter this country .
Once given leave to remain they get income support , housing benefit , child support and the like . Although I think a new system is now in place that lumps all the sums together and limits them to no more than the national average wage . Which is still a surprisingly high amount .

1430hrs today, Mon 17JAN2022, Priti on her feet in HoC, for HO questions.

Fully anticipate embarrassing questions why the incompetence of BF, has forced Govt, to now give responsibility to MoD.

Just to add @Pteranadon that £39.93 you have mentioned I think you will find is the weekly sum given to asylum seekers that enter this country .
Once given leave to remain they get income support , housing benefit , child support and the like . Although I think a new system is now in place that lumps all the sums together and limits them to no more than the national average wage . Which is still a surprisingly high amount .

Is it Universal Jihad Credit?

Fully anticipate embarrassing questions why the incompetence of BF, has forced Govt, to now give responsibility to MoD.
One would hope that Wallace, CJO and 1SL have had a quiet word in No 10s ear that this really isn't a good idea........

One can't blame BF for acting only within what the law allows. The issue is that the law needs to be amended to ensure that illegal entry results in eventual - and assured - deportation, preferably to source.

Plus free NHS, school, dental, housing , and a licence to ship all your relatives in . In other news Surprisingly council tax and NI are going up schools are overcrowded you can't see a doctor the NHS is swamped and there is a housing shortage . Tax increase next .

One would hope that Wallace, CJO and 1SL have had a quiet word in No 10s ear that this really isn't a good idea........
My comment below, copied over from the Boris thread . . . Gawd only knows why the are now regurgitating over there, most of what has already been posted here? I've now left it to those others posting on the Boris thread :( .

. . . I have long advocated NOT involving the MoD directly. It should not be the responsibility of an organisation primarily structured, organised, equipped, and intended to kill our enemies, to now get involved with Home Office "constabulary" duties.

One can't blame BF for acting only within what the law allows. The issue is that the law needs to be amended to ensure that illegal entry results in eventual - and assured - deportation, preferably to source.
The new "Immigration" Bill making its way through Parliament, does allow all the points you mention . . . plus Push-Back, as was mentioned several times, this afternoon during the first 15 minutes, of Home Office questions in the H0C.

Last edited:
1430hrs today, Mon 17JAN2022, Priti on her feet in HoC, for HO questions.

Priti definitely on her mettle this afternoon. The Channel immigrants only took-up the first 15 minutes, but was most informative and entertaining.

Nothing confirmed about this weekend's/today's speculation, other than she requested MoD/RN assistance back in 2019! Apparently - at great expense - the RN did patrol the Channel for a few (4-6?), months and then withdrew.

I was left with the impression that - if agreed - the MoD are (only) to provide “assistance”, and that the HO is not abdicating responsibility, and will not be handing over responsibility, “Command & Control” to the MoD/RN.

I lost count how many times Push-Back was mentioned . . . but, it is a "thing". It has been tested, and approved, and it will happen ;) .

Note: the above posted before finding the following, posted on a related thread, :( . . .

Amidst much fanfare, HMS Mersey sailed to join English Channel migration patrols for a few weeks in January 2019. However, reports of how the ship was used are sketchy. It would appear she provided intelligence to assist the UKBF, rather than interdicting migrant boats herself. The £20,000 cost per day of running the ship was borne by the Home Office, an interesting comparison with Poseidon. With 3,230 km2 of territorial waters to patrol, the RN’s 3-ship Fishery Protection Squadron has its hands full and smaller civilian craft are both cheaper and better suited to migrant patrols.

From a 2020 article.

Last edited:
Plus free NHS, school, dental, housing , and a licence to ship all your relatives in . In other news Surprisingly council tax and NI are going up schools are overcrowded you can't see a doctor the NHS is swamped and there is a housing shortage . Tax increase next .
NI increase?

Priti definitely on her mettle this afternoon. The Channel immigrants only took-up the first 15 minutes, but was most informative and entertaining.

Nothing confirmed about this weekend's/today's speculation, other than she requested MoD/RN assistance back in 2019! Apparently - at great expense - the RN did patrol the Channel for a few (4-6?), months and then withdrew.

I was left with the impression that - if agreed - the MoD are (only) to provide “assistance”, and that the HO is not abdicating responsibility, and will not be handing over responsibility, “Command & Control” to the MoD/RN.

I lost count how many times Push-Back was mentioned . . . but, it is a "thing". It has been tested, and approved, and it will happen ;) .

Note: the above posted before finding the following, posted on a related thread, :( . . .
Well, I read that wrong :( .

Radio 4 PM programme just announced the RN, is to assume "Command & Control".

How humiliating for HO/BF !!

Suppose me & the other half will just keep working to pay for it then.

'I was expecting the governments help' : British taxi driver stuck in Afghanistan

I moved to the UK as a refugee in 2000, because I was having a lot of problems with the Taliban, and I had been arrested, so I knew it was time to leave. I claimed asylum in Britain and have lived there for about 21 years. To begin with I worked as a motorcycle mechanic, and then as a pizza delivery driver, and later for Addison Lee and after that as an Uber driver. I’ve been supporting my mum and my sisters in Afghanistan for years, sending money back. I’ve been spending six months in the UK earning money and six months with my family in Afghanistan.

Another one who fled Afghanistan in fear of his life, torture etc, etc and was granted refugee status in the UK and then finds its safe enough to spend 6 months of the year back there. Never amounted to much more than a pizza delivery or taxi driver. He now expects us to go out of our way to get him and his familly out of Afghanistan.

Latest Threads