The UK/European migrant problem

Amounts of sewerage are also apparently a good indicator. And, these allegedly point to a much higher population than that acknowledged. I wouldn’t be surprised if the UKs actual population figure wasn’t somewhere around d 80 million

He is known and respected world-wide. David Attenborough shares this opinion with you/I/us; and, has spoken about this particular problem of irresponsible, uncontrolled, world over-breeding . . . but, it is not - regrettably - repeated often enough :( .

Video from just two years ago . . . 12 January 2020.

David Attenborough | "The source of all our problems = POPULATION GROWTH"

(Apologies for BOLD. Having problems with formatting and spelling today :( ).
I work for an organisation that gives allowances per number of kids/family size. Their calculations are based on an average family having 5.6 kids. Guess what religion they’re all from…..

He is known and respected world-wide. David Attenborough shares this opinion with you/I/us; and, has spoken about this particular problem of irresponsible, uncontrolled, world over-breeding . . . but, it is not - regrettably - repeated often enough :( .

Video from just two years ago . . . 12 January 2020.

David Attenborough | "The source of all our problems = POPULATION GROWTH"

(Apologies for BOLD. Having problems with formatting and spelling today :( ).
Isaac Asimov wrote a book called, 'The Caves of Steel' in 1955 which assumed that our population would be 8 billion in a thousand years time. Like much of what he wrote it was a warning.
In his, 'A Choice of Catastrophe's', he cite not controlling our population as our biggest danger (1980).
We have known of this problem for over 220 years and it has become a major problem in the last 50.
It won't destroy us, merely make life for most of us far less good.
As I said, I will be glad to be out of it.

Londo

LE
Impossible when certain religions believe they need to out breed the other and that despite obvious dwindling supplies of literally everything, their sky pixie will ensure that they have all they need.

And those of a certain persuasion also don’t give two stuffs for saving the planet. They’re off somewhere else and ‘earth’ is a stop gap.
That's ok as they can easily move into the infidels lands and will be well looked after .

I work for an organisation that gives allowances per number of kids/family size. Their calculations are based on an average family having 5.6 kids. Guess what religion they’re all from…..
Thankfully, belatedly, British Government "Family Allowance" payments are now restricted to JUST the first two children.

There is no need to encourage the buggers !!

If you’re already getting benefits for more than 2 children you’ll continue to get those benefits.

You won’t be paid an additional amount for more than 2 children, unless the children were born before 6 April 2017 (on or before 6 April for Income Support) or special circumstances apply.

Isaac Asimov wrote a book called, 'The Caves of Steel' in 1955 which assumed that our population would be 8 billion in a thousand years time. Like much of what he wrote it was a warning.
In his, 'A Choice of Catastrophe's', he cite not controlling our population as our biggest danger (1980).
We have known of this problem for over 220 years and it has become a major problem in the last 50.
It won't destroy us, merely make life for most of us far less good.
As I said, I will be glad to be out of it.
I can not share your opinion that "It won't destroy us" :( .

Our small, fragile, little planet only has finite resources.

I do wish someone would extrapolate the present - unsustainable - rate of "activity", if only to concentrate minds about the inevitable outcome.

It is believed that some other planets did once support life forms. I am of the opinion, that Earth is destined to (eventually), join those other planets, as life-less :( .

I can not share your opinion that "It won't destroy us" :( .

Our small, fragile, little planet only has finite resources.

I do wish someone would extrapolate the present - unsustainable - rate of "activity", if only to concentrate minds about the inevitable outcome.

It is believed that some other planets did once support life forms. I am of the opinion, that Earth is destined to (eventually), join those other planets, as life-less :( .
Don't be sad - the inherent destructive violence and cruelty of humans needs to be contained and allowed to fizzle and die for the continued well being of the Universe.

Weltschmerz only applies locally - we'd need a much grander word if we're allowed to travel.

Thankfully, belatedly, British Government "Family Allowance" payments are now restricted to JUST the first two children.

There is no need to encourage the buggers !!

If you’re already getting benefits for more than 2 children you’ll continue to get those benefits.

You won’t be paid an additional amount for more than 2 children, unless the children were born before 6 April 2017 (on or before 6 April for Income Support) or special circumstances apply.

This will go if Sir Kneel a Lot gets the front door key to No 10.

You're on thin ice even making a true statement of fact these days.

Facist/Islamaphobe/Racist/hate monger, are all being freely used these days against anyone even hinting at what is actually happening.

It was openly preached here that the take over would be through the wombs of their women, and the generosity of this system.

Things have come to a pretty pass when simply stating an objective and evidence based truism can attract attacks/approbation.

Shameful.

Last edited:

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
It's like pre covid and a huge housing shortage with loads of new houses being thrown up .
' Building houses to house all the East European house builders ' as I put it at the time .
The houses being built are unaffordable for Eastern European bricklayers and plasterers. We seem to be happy for rich immigrants or offshore companies to buy up the new build luxury flats and push up the prices across the market.

Londo

LE
The houses being built are unaffordable for Eastern European bricklayers and plasterers. We seem to be happy for rich immigrants or offshore companies to buy up the new build luxury flats and push up the prices across the market.
Mainly you are correct . However at my last place a Polish guy and his Mrs bought the house next door and with about six other guys he moved in they ran a building company .
Not bad people actually and had very little problem from them .
The house on the other side of me was let out . The last tenants there were a youngish Rumanian couple . Got on very well with them , nice people . Although I think they sublet a couple of the rooms .

You're on thin ice even making a true statement of fact these days.

Facist/Islamaphobe/Racist/hate monger, are all being freely used these days against anyone even hinting at what is actually happening.

It was openly preached here that the take over would be through the wombs of their women, and the generosity of this system.
Mentioning TR anywhere suffers the same fate.

Londo

LE
Going back to housing (or lack of) in this country
Bit of an eye opener here . Doesn't really get interesting until about a third of the way through .
My only comment would be to say that some of the people I felt sorry for and others I thought .... Parasites

One bloke with a wife and seven kids all the way from Palestine earns £100 (allegedly) a week and also receives £800 a week benefits and his not happy .

Going back to housing (or lack of) in this country
Bit of an eye opener here . Doesn't really get interesting until about a third of the way through .
My only comment would be to say that some of the people I felt sorry for and others I thought .... Parasites

One bloke with a wife and seven kids all the way from Palestine earns £100 (allegedly) a week and also receives £800 a week benefits and his not happy .

From the first 10 minutes of this it is obvious that a lot of immigrants are on benefits ad gaming the system.

Latest Threads