The UK/European migrant problem

White working-class pupils have been badly let down by decades of neglect and muddled policy thinking and only a proper targeted approach will reverse the educational underachievement of this long forgotten disadvantaged group, MPs say today.​

Its been that way for a while now - news story below from 2013. Obviously ’lessons have been learned’.

I am pondering what to do with my money when I kark it. No kids and no immediate family. I won’t have tons of money, but a pair of flats could draw in enough money to put a couple of kids through Uni each year, or at least help them on their way.

Do you think that as an under-represented sub-culture a Uni would accept my proposals to help white boys through STEM courses? No - me neither.

(Even if they said yes, I doubt they would keep their word - so chuck it at Mountain Rescue or something like that).

Take comfort however, that in most other countries where the population is predominantly Black or Brown - schools are being marked down because there aren't enough White kids.
In Zimbabwe a lot of the elite there (ZANU PF) don't regard fee paying schools as any good unless they have number of white puplils there and won't send their offspring there unless they do.

Its been that way for a while now - news story below from 2013. Obviously ’lessons have been learned’.

I am pondering what to do with my money when I kark it. No kids and no immediate family. I won’t have tons of money, but a pair of flats could draw in enough money to put a couple of kids through Uni each year, or at least help them on their way.

Do you think that as an under-represented sub-culture a Uni would accept my proposals to help white boys through STEM courses? No - me neither.

(Even if they said yes, I doubt they would keep their word - so chuck it at Mountain Rescue or something like that).
I suggest putting the money into a fund to put some white kids through college to learn a trade or to pay for some counselling for white kids who have come from dysfunctional backgrounds.

Londo

LE
Sailing season continues!
Border force need sharper boat hooks

While I'm at it how long before the border force become the border service ?
Bit like what was the police before they became social workers and did a lot of kneeling .

Londo

LE
HMG use data gleaned from the 2011 census to target those areas for 'cultural enrichment'.

Londo

LE
All this swept under the carpet by Wine and Cheesgate, Chinese under the bed, Randy Andy and Jock the tennis player in Australia. The more the pressure builds up the greater the bang at the end of the day?
Couldn't have put it better myself .

Not sure this partoicular angle been discussed on this very lengthy thread but according to The Economist, Britian and Europe needs a lot more migrants.

These articles never discuss the need for immediate migrants to be, educated, healthy, and willing to integrate. They tend to stay away from social impacts and focus around the needs of industry. Likewise they dont compensate for automation

The West has enough taxi drivers, car washers and Big Issue sellers. Any serious government would put a national skills survey front and centre.