The UK/European migrant problem

Some awesome names getting bounced about there, and I meet and served under most of them, especially the 3 RSMs.
Of the 3 RSMs, all three were ex JLR RAC and (please correct me if I’m wrong), in order, they would have been Rosie, Soprano and FBG. I won’t put out in public two last’s nicknames back in the late 70s.
Those who know, know.
Suffice to say, I knew Soprano and FBG when they were Tprs, and Rosie had one stripe up.

During a livestream on youtube Trump has just explained how easy it was to persuade 3x central American countries to take their oiks back. He simply withheld foreign aid $$ until they rolled over & it worked!

Proff3RTR

War Hero
Of the 3 RSMs, all three were ex JLR RAC and (please correct me if I’m wrong), in order, they would have been Rosie, Soprano and FBG. I won’t put out in public two last’s nicknames back in the late 70s.
Those who know, know.
Suffice to say, I knew Soprano and FBG when they were Tprs, and Rosie had one stripe up.
Your OOM is bang on, Rosie was my boss in BATUS when I was aRed Top Safety Sgt c/s safety 26 as part of 2 Group. Really nice bloke, they all were.

No need.

Just barge past the border guards, stick your hand out and demand stuff. If you don't get what you want, burn other stuff down until you do.

My bold, I think he's not the right ethnicity to do that. Didn't you get the memo? Only BAME or RoP, qualify for that treatment!!

Don't have a problem with do gooders wanting to send money for swimsuits for Tanzanian muslims or creches for Pakistan but these should be a separate charity so people know where their hard earnt money goes if they so wish to donate .
Not a percentage of the money collected for saving lives off our National coast being used for the above .

The money I used to give to the RNLI now goes to the East Anglian Air Ambulance .
Truly astonishing that an organisation formed to help distressed mariners at sea is getting involved with this shite. Nothing whatsoever to do with its lifesaving brief. All of the Board should be sacked immediately and their replacements refocused on their primary task.

I understand adverts are a charity platform but I honestly can't remember seeing the RNLI in the last 10 years. I thought they were financially secure and above the bottom feeders of blind, gay donkeys etc.
Do they expect a decline in donations?

I sent their last begging letter back in the pre paid envelope they kindly provided, with a scrawleds message on it saying that unless they stopped giving a free taxi service in the channel to criminals/illegal immigrants, they would never get another 1p from me, and I always used to give fairly generously to them and most people I knew were expressing the same sentiments.

Don't have a problem with do gooders wanting to send money for swimsuits for Tanzanian muslims or creches for Pakistan but these should be a separate charity so people know where their hard earnt money goes if they so wish to donate .
Not a percentage of the money collected for saving lives off our National coast being used for the above .

The money I used to give to the RNLI now goes to the East Anglian Air Ambulance .
Presumably teaching the "sand-people" how to swim, was in anticipation of them trying to cross the English Channel ?! :( .

Jasenite

Old-Salt
I sent their last begging letter back in the pre paid envelope they kindly provided, with a scrawleds message on it saying that unless they stopped giving a free taxi service in the channel to criminals/illegal immigrants, they would never get another 1p from me, and I always used to give fairly generously to them and most people I knew were expressing the same sentiments.
Prince Edward is the RNLI President. He seems to be quite quiet on this situation.

shamrock

Old-Salt
What are the chances of getting any comments from south coast county councillors? How do they feel about their voters being left without rescue cover. How they feel about the voluntary crews putting themselves in hurts way, when ferrying Not rescuing? What would happen if the worst happens soon and one of the RNLI boats go down

This sounds suspiciously like the new vessel that BF were asking for, so that the BF apparatchiks could hold - and process - the unwanted, uninvited, migrants below decks !!

Why the RN is getting involved . . . and what other use the RN might have for such a vessel . . . I do not know :( .

EDIT . . . the intended use of this vessel, is suggested by the “RESCUE” sign on the hi-vis, cross-hatched, part of the hull . . . in the photo selected by UKDJ's George Allison from the "Strategic Marine" web-site.

Last edited:
What are the chances of getting any comments from south coast county councillors? How do they feel about their voters being left without rescue cover. How they feel about the voluntary crews putting themselves in hurts way, when ferrying Not rescuing? What would happen if the worst happens soon and one of the RNLI boats go down
During yesterday's first part of the new Bill's “Second Reading”, in the HoC, the rather attractive Caroline Nokes MP, confessed to being at the HO and responsible for preventing, vetoing, "Push-Back”, when it had been considered some time ago.

Thankfully, she is now on the back benches.

Her constituency of Romsey, is on the south coast (Southampton), but not quite the English Channel.

Last edited:

shamrock

Old-Salt
This sounds suspiciously like the new vessel that BF were asking for, so that the BF apparatchiks could hold - and process - the unwanted, uninvited, migrants below decks !!

Why the RN is getting involved . . . and what other use the RN might have for such a vessel . . . I do not know :( .

Fooking unbelievable. The government r actually buying faster boats. Beyond shameless. Time to buy a one way ticket out of here. Seriously not an independent country with sovereignty and laws. Purely a state of the EU. The people can't fight against a government with this agenda

Londo

LE
Come on. You must know it is all the fault of Whitey.
What's our fault ? To dig wells and supply pumps and water pipelines for the last 70 years but it's never enough . To feed I don't know how many millions every year so they can breed in ever growing numbers and to send untold millions of pounds and dollars in aid to make a few people rich beyond even our wildest dreams . That sort of our fault ? ;)

What's our fault ? To dig wells and supply pumps and water pipelines for the last 70 years but it's never enough . To feed I don't know how many millions every year so they can breed in ever growing numbers and to send untold millions of pounds and dollars in aid to make a few people rich beyond even our wildest dreams . That sort of our fault ? ;)
Huh, don't try and dismiss the allegations with well reasoned and evidenced answers whitey.