The UK/European migrant problem

Specifically, the Home Office claimed that revealing how many ex-deportees and people on watch lists had been airlifted to Britain could somehow “provide insight into the operational capabilities of Border Force intelligence-based operations and systems.”

What is it with this country? I don't want it in the public domain what we know, to inform those watching how much we know. It's in the nature of intelligence that we don't divulge what we know. How the HO is handling it might be a different matter, but the criminal fraternity does have it's intelligence systems.

I wonder how many of the babies turn out to be in their 30's or 40's?

Perhaps it will be possible under UK government rules for the same illegal to be both at school and drawing a pension with no questions being asked?. And of course, having never done so much as one day's work here!.

Nothing would surprise me here any more.

Perhaps it will be possible under UK government rules for the same illegal to be both at school and drawing a pension with no questions being asked?. And of course, having never done so much as one day's work here!.

Nothing would surprise me here any more.

Schrodingers illegal immigrant, is it a child or is a pensioner, you don't know till you've checked their teeth

"....he criticised the building of walls to keep people out."

The 12 metre high and 3 metre thick walls surrounding Vatican City

In the ninth century, Pope Leo IV announced that Vatican City needed walls to protect it from the Muslim pirates who were pillaging southern Italy. After the Muslims attacked Rome and the basilicas of Old St Peter's and Saint Paul Outside the Walls in A.D. 846, Pope Leo IV ordered the construction of a 39-foot-tall (nearly 12 meters) wall around part of Vatican City.

1638709831256.png

Ad_Astra

Old-Salt

"....he criticised the building of walls to keep people out."

The 12 metre high and 3 metre thick walls surrounding Vatican City

In the ninth century, Pope Leo IV announced that Vatican City needed walls to protect it from the Muslim pirates who were pillaging southern Italy. After the Muslims attacked Rome and the basilicas of Old St Peter's and Saint Paul Outside the Walls in A.D. 846, Pope Leo IV ordered the construction of a 39-foot-tall (nearly 12 meters) wall around part of Vatican City.

View attachment 620287
Perhaps a Pope is needed for the US/Mexico border?

The pope demonstrates the RC church's tradition of being incapable of stopping interfering.

Double tap. The Pope has absolutely no religious jurisdiction in Orthodox Greece. Nor is the Pope held in any regard or affection by the Greek people.

As such, he is pronouncing on matters that neither affect nor concern him.

I look forward to the Vatican City becoming a sanctuary for many thousands of Muslims. That will fill him with a feeling of warmth and fluffiness.

The pope demonstrates the RC church's tradition of being incapable of stopping interfering.

Double tap. The Pope has absolutely no religious jurisdiction in Orthodox Greece. Nor is the Pope held in any regard or affection by the Greek people.

As such, he is pronouncing on matters that neither affect nor concern him.

I look forward to the Vatican City becoming a sanctuary for many thousands of Muslims. That will fill him with a feeling of warmth and fluffiness.
He seems a bit mouthy for a goal keeper

Jacl

War Hero
Perhaps a Pope is needed for the US/Mexico border?
Could be a bit iffy should il Papa go there for a visit. Our over enthusiastic cousins in the form of US Border Patrol, State Troopers etc would no doubt have a major allergic reaction on learning that he is in fact from south of the border, a long way south. Cue Pope being unceremoniously shoved over the border into Mexico.

Londo

LE
I posted this in another thread earlier as I could not find this thread for some reason . Now found again so here it is .

Defiant Armenian Women Pose For A Photograph During The Hamidian Massacres, 1895
Have a google of the Hamidian Massacres if you have not heard of them .
Also worth thinking about is the descendants of the people who did the killings are the ones we are now taking into this country in the thousands .
armenian.jpg

I posted this in another thread earlier as I could not find this thread for some reason . Now found again so here it is .

Defiant Armenian Women Pose For A Photograph During The Hamidian Massacres, 1895
Have a google of the Hamidian Massacres if you have not heard of them .
Also worth thinking about is the descendants of the people who did the killings are the ones we are now taking into this country in the thousands .
View attachment 620457

Well, I would. But I'd ask nicely, and say thank you.

Maybe she's a FILTH. (Failed in London, try Hastings) I've come across several in the Old Town.
Tensions run high in Hastings over small boat arrivals.

According to that oracle of truth - The Guardian, all the residents of Hastings, (bar some Arrse type malcontents). are rushing out to the beach to welcome new arrivals.

Previously, far-right supporters have turned up at the beach to hear from figures such as Nigel Marcham, known as Little Veteran, whipping up hostility towards people arriving in small boats.

These moments have left some residents horrified. Many have responded generously to appeals from Hastings Supports Refugees to buy £5 Primark joggers, tops and underwear for people to change into on arrival so they can get out of clothes sodden with sea water. Restaurants and cafes have cooked trays of piping hot chips along with hot drinks and rushed them down to the beach.

The beach response team has a box of emergency supplies at the ready and as soon as the phone pings to say there are new arrivals coming ashore, volunteers hurry down to the beach.

Jane Grimshaw, one of the coordinators of the beach response team and co-chair of Hastings Community of Sanctuary, said: “From Dover to Hastings is the frontline of this. We do feel in the eye of this particular storm. It’s easy to disconnect from what’s going on with the refugees unless you see their suffering yourself.”

The group says it does witness people standing on the beach shouting: “Go home”. But this is not the norm.

'Piping hot chips??? FFS it sounds like something from Enid Blyton's Famous Five. You can almost imagine Julian, Dick, George, Anne and Timothy rushing down to the beach with their Primark care packages and trays of 'piping hot chips' in Five go down to Hastings to meet refugees and asylum seekers.

Latest Threads