The UK/European migrant problem

Thank you to the People of Oslo for the Christmas Tree to the People of London. The tree is 80 years old and is being turned on at Trafalga Square tonight. Norway has done this tradition for 64 years - to thank the English for help in the 2nd World War. Mind you we helped the french out during the war too , I wonder what they send us each year ?

More of the unwanted illegal economic migrants as they have for the last decade or so"!

john_singh

Old-Salt
Yes they do, however as much as they hate the 'white middle class left wingers' - they are a necessary evil to them because they exploit and use them as a vehicle to gain a foothold in any society, for it is the Leftwaffe who will support them the most by making Muslims out as victims and almost giving them protected status, until one day - it all goes bang.

The Leftwaffe are a group who represent and stand up for some of the principles any dedicated subscriber of Islam truly hates - homosexuality, transgenders, equal rights for women etc.

However - the Leftwaffe also bang the Islamic drum loudly for them, and afford them protection in societies like ours where there is resistance from Right-Wing folk like me who do not want our society to become more Islamic.

The ones screaming loudest about "Islamophobia" are not actually the Muslims themselves - but members of the Leftwaffe. Those Muslims who do want to see Islam dominate and prevail in any and every society merely need to sit back and bide their time - letting those on the Left fight their corner for them and gain ground for them by proxy.

And the political wing of the Leftwaffe in the form of the Labour Party have bought into this and arguably work in harmony far better with Muslims than any other political party. You only have to look at most Councils, to see that most have a lot of Muslims among their ranks and likewise, most areas where the Labour Party are dominant have a lot of Muslims voting for them. I'd strongly suggest almost all Muslims vote Labour - because most are told to because they know the only way Islam can gain further ground politically is by bumping up the Labour Party.

The Labour Party want 'Open Borders' and 'Safe Passage' for ANYONE wanting to come to the UK - what better way to make a country more Islamic and fill it with Muslims that will far outbreed the non-Muslim indigenous population? It's no wonder the Labour Party are so popular among Muslims. More uncontrolled and even illegal migration into our country inevitably brings far more Muslims than any other creed.

Eventually - when it has enough power Islam will consume all members of the Leftwaffe. It will consume them first because despite them being the loudest, they are also the weakest when it comes to the crunch. It happened in Iran - the bleeding heart Lefty's all thought more Islam would be a great idea, and then look what happened when it became an Islamic Republic.

In every instance where the Labour Party employs a Councillor, Mayor or an MP - they have only ever sought to make our society more Islamic and less like the country indigenous folk recognise. I can't say that about Muslims I have seen in other political parties, only Left-Wing Labour.

We shouldn't blame the Muslims who seek to dominate - it is all part of their religion after all, we should blame those on the Left who go out of their way to hand our society over to them.

Anyone who supports uncontrolled or even increased migration into the UK is always on the Left in politics. They are ones we need to be careful of.
"The left, in particular, frequently celebrates the MCB’s myopic monitoring of the media, overlooking the fact that the MCB is clearly driven by a regressive and censorious agenda. How can this be?"

And from the al-guardian.......
Notice that it has been placed in the Opinion section and yet comments are disabled !!!

Published by: LRT English Newsletter, on Friday 03 December 2021.

THE GROUP OF 14

A group of 14 people, including six children, entered Lithuania from Belarus on Tuesday, surviving what they said was a five-day ping-pong game of being pushed back and forth by Belarusian and Lithuanian officers. LRT was there to capture the footage, before the group was taken to a nearby frontier station.

The children and several adults were checked by medics and all of them spent a night there. However, the following day they were returned to Belarus, as their asylum claims were not accepted. According to the latest information available to us, they then headed back to Minsk, but the contact was lost sometime in the early hours of Thursday. Children's Rights Ombudsman Institution in Lithuania has launched an investigation.

Lithuania is now moving to extend the current state of emergency along the border with Belarus, and also extend it to cover the border with Poland. Good news is that journalists are allowed access to the border, but humanitarian workers are still banned. Access to the detention centres is still largely denied.

1145800-635768-756x425.jpg

F.F.S. . . . Returned within 24 hours . . . we/the UK, take them in. Process them. House them for Years. Decline their Asylum claim, and fail to deport them :( .

Errr . . . What do they know, that we/the UK do NOT know . . .:( ?!

Published by: LRT.lt, on 01 DECEMBER 2021.

EU to allow Lithuania, Poland to weaken asylum rights – Politico.

On Wednesday, the European Commission is set to propose allowing Poland, Lithuania, and Estonia to disregard certain migrant and asylum protection rights, according to Politico Europe.

Brussels is set to allow quicker deportations and holding migrants in detention for up to 16 weeks, which lawyers quoted by Politico say can amount to “de facto detention”.

The suspension of certain asylum protections will be allowed for six months, unless extended or cut short.

According to Politico sources, the proposals are controversial within the Commission, which some say penalise the migrants rather than the Belarusian regime responsible for the crisis.

1063673-549255-756x425.jpg

Thank you to the People of Oslo for the Christmas Tree to the People of London. The tree is 80 years old and is being turned on at Trafalga Square tonight. Norway has done this tradition for 64 years - to thank the English for help in the 2nd World War. Mind you we helped the french out during the war too , I wonder what they send us each year ?

I think I can help you out on that one.

RNLI advert currently on the TV which is something I can't recall seeing before. Although others probably will :)
Are they getting desperate for donations now that they've been given official permission by the Home Secretary to continue bringing illegal immigrants to the UK?

Well now that the what now for the EU has been locked, but linked to it and this current thread, I was somewhat amused with the statement on Euronews the ECJ have ruled in their spat with Poland and Hungary that EC rules have primacy. Now that's a bit partial after all, ECJ judges would be talking themselves out of a job.

Now why is this amusing, well it comes hot on the heels that the Commission have given Lithuania, Latvia and Poland more time to comply in respect of the current Belarus problem. This opens another door. Because if Poland has been given more time, some bright spark might just realise that Covid recovery funds can't be refused on their failure to comply with rule of Law issues. Now this leaves Hungary out on a limb, but not for long because it means the issue has now become selective- what do they mean "time to comply". I mean the Euro was when economic indicators converged...... I'll leave that there. Kafka would be proud.
Apparently some talks have indicated that perhaps there should be a corridor where migrants can apply. Erm that's called a Border. Nothing prevents them from applying in Belarus!! Shocking isn't it.

Published by: "I'm voting UKIP in the next election", via Facebook, on 03 December 2021.

Video from Minsk Airport, where a 4th flight with 427 migrants who failed to cross into Poland illegally departed for Iraq today. Poland has proved that it is possible to protect the EU’s external border after all . . .

syrup

LE
Published by: LRT English Newsletter, on Friday 03 December 2021.

THE GROUP OF 14

A group of 14 people, including six children, entered Lithuania from Belarus on Tuesday, surviving what they said was a five-day ping-pong game of being pushed back and forth by Belarusian and Lithuanian officers. LRT was there to capture the footage, before the group was taken to a nearby frontier station.

The children and several adults were checked by medics and all of them spent a night there. However, the following day they were returned to Belarus, as their asylum claims were not accepted. According to the latest information available to us, they then headed back to Minsk, but the contact was lost sometime in the early hours of Thursday. Children's Rights Ombudsman Institution in Lithuania has launched an investigation.

Lithuania is now moving to extend the current state of emergency along the border with Belarus, and also extend it to cover the border with Poland. Good news is that journalists are allowed access to the border, but humanitarian workers are still banned. Access to the detention centres is still largely denied.

1145800-635768-756x425.jpg

F.F.S. . . . Returned within 24 hours . . . we/the UK, take them in. Process them. House them for Years. Decline their Asylum claim, and fail to deport them :( .

It would appear regardless of the Spat going on at various borders the Belarussians do accept them back and then they bang them straight on a plane to whence they have came.
France is point blank refusing to take them back.

Boris is right to want to send them back
The people smugglers allegedly only get half of the money up front and get the other half when they arrive here.
Soon put them out of business and put people off the crossing if they were taken straight to Calais for processing by UK and French BF

set up an immigrant reception station beside Corbyn's/Abbott's/the rest of the Labour luvvies house. Won't be long until you get a change of heart.
I strongly feel that the immigration centres should be set up in Islington, Hampstead heath and the Cotswolds.
The howls would reach the moon!

Curious.

I was just looking out of my upstairs lounge window when I saw this gliding serenely into Milford Dock:

5931822_f393b2e5.jpg

Yep, it's HMC Vigilant: oddly, it doesn't appear to have it's AIS active - indeed, Marine Traffic reckons it's still up on the Clyde.

. . . and our local Albanian car wash closed up within 5 minutes of it appearing :cool:

Curious.

I was just looking out of my upstairs lounge window when I saw this gliding serenely into Milford Dock:

5931822_f393b2e5.jpg

Yep, it's HMC Vigilant: oddly, it doesn't appear to have it's AIS active - indeed, Marine Traffic reckons it's still up on the Clyde.

. . . and our local Albanian car wash closed up within 5 minutes of it appearing :cool:
ALL of the BF vessels - and, the RNLU life-boats - show very intermittent display (not) using their AIS :( .

Ad_Astra

Old-Salt
"The left, in particular, frequently celebrates the MCB’s myopic monitoring of the media, overlooking the fact that the MCB is clearly driven by a regressive and censorious agenda. How can this be?"

And from the al-guardian.......
Notice that it has been placed in the Opinion section and yet comments are disabled !!!

Y
ALL of the BF vessels - and, the RNLU life-boats - show very intermittent display (not) using their AIS :( .
What is AIS please?

Latest Threads