The UK/European migrant problem

46519194_1945156172266525_5961320826237091840_n.jpg

The law is not applies equally to all sections of society. For reasons of class, race, political connections and others, certain sections of society are able, to all intents and purposes to operate (within reason) outside the law.

And illegal immigration is one of those areas.

I doubt if you would be suffering from overheating after being in the water in the Atlantic or Arctic between 1939-45 or the English Channel in late November 2021.
My point exactly!
The Greek hypo- and hyper- are too easily confused, and in a medical setting, for example, great care must be taken.
It would have been better had we chosen the Latin sub- and super-, like aerospace engineers (subsonic, supersonic, with hypersonic a degree higher) but we persevere!

I doubt if he swam in and saved survivors. The Battle of the North Cape was fought on Boxing day in the Arctic in 24 hours of darkness. He wouldn't have lasted long in that water. Anyway Belfast didn't pick up any of the Scharnhorst's survivors. They were picked up by the crew of British destroyers:

Of her total complement of 1,968, only 36 were pulled from the frigid waters, 30 by Scorpion and six by Matchless.
Yes it was destroyers including my old man's HMS Virago (26th Destroyer Flotlla) which picked up the few survivors. The survivors were initially distributed to ships with adequate sick bays but they were then transferred to Belfast. It made a big impression on an 18 year old sailor, seeing the enemy for the first and only time.

Last edited:
Mind you I would not to trusting his judgement. More likely that voters in europe will lurch decisively to the right and cast off the shackles of human rights legislation

The disagree is for the fact that speech was made in 2006 & 15 years later the situation has got a lot worse & sweet FA has been done to stop thesituation getting worse each day! Just look at most of our towns & cities where many areas look like down Islamabad

The criminal scum from the "religion of peace" were at their criminal best last night in Oxford Street,

I wonder how many of those present at this vile act were recent illegal parasite arrivals out from their luxury hotel for a bit of hate-mongering in between shoplifting and the other criminal activity these scum get up to?.

This is the Britain of the future, Corbynista inspired hate directed at anyone outside their perverted little clique.

Edit, As far as I can see, no coverage on the BBC. Funny, that. Now, had it been a load of people having a go at gimmegrants, I bet it would be all over the BBC, with Labour calling for mass executions, or similar.

Last edited:
Don't be daft - he'll get done for a Non-Crime Hate Incident if he should dare to point anything like that out to the Police!

The Leftwaffe assure it.

With the present Met commissioner, the Leftwaffe are in control of the police in Londonistan.

The criminal scum from the "religion of peace" were at their criminal best last night in Oxford Street,

I wonder how many of those present at this vile act were recent illegal parasite arrivals out from their luxury hotel for a bit of hate-mongering in between shoplifting and the other criminal activity these scum get up to?.

This is the Britain of the future, Corbynista inspired hate directed at anyone outside their perverted little clique.

Edit, As far as I can see, no coverage on the BBC. Funny, that. Now, had it been a load of people having a go at gimmegrants, I bet it would be all over the BBC, with Labour calling for mass executions, or similar.

Apparently it was just an instance of Anti-Semitism according to the London Mayor - he's not blasting this as being 'Racist':

1638456605651.png

However - if you don't want these 'Anti-Semites' here - then you're blasted a 'Racist'.

Hang on - isn't the Labour Party riddled with anti-Semites?

The Labour Party continues to eat itself alive.

I'm glad the Jews weren't hurt, but to be fair they were only a few mm's of glass away from being physically harmed.

Incidentally - anyone remember the old Garrison Officers Mess in Aldershot that became a hotel?

DXXFbyjOy2UNqj1qongXqyD41L9--5g923UuP8uJpLOWkdeVJtU4EDDUWzSV4RtnL5VYA6i_Avq6XF-bLoqyvuuu_rE4U2F_sMX6uuYNkPnLkpiGfCeqGrNTlNxLuPHmN-zRsi9YZw

Well, the Leftys here will be pleased to know - it's now a "Migrant Sanctuary".

Yes - taken fully over by the Home Office and now full of hundreds of Muslim men of fighting age.

Incidentally - anyone remember the old Garrison Officers Mess in Aldershot that became a hotel?

DXXFbyjOy2UNqj1qongXqyD41L9--5g923UuP8uJpLOWkdeVJtU4EDDUWzSV4RtnL5VYA6i_Avq6XF-bLoqyvuuu_rE4U2F_sMX6uuYNkPnLkpiGfCeqGrNTlNxLuPHmN-zRsi9YZw

Well, the Leftys here will be pleased to know - it's now a "Migrant Sanctuary".

Yes - taken fully over by the Home Office and now full of hundreds of Muslim men of fighting age.

Hmm .. this about sums up our border FARCE & their pathetic efforts at protecting our borders ...

260805181_10159490658471544_8287153199546743200_n.jpg

Barny is mouthing off again...

French presidential hopeful Michel Barnier vows to TEAR UP border treaty with Britain and let ALL migrants travel to the UK to claim asylum​

Barnier is out of the running. Michel Barnier Knocked Out of Republican Primary Race in First Round

syrup

LE
They rescued 115 out of several hundred seen in the water. It has been said that one man was charged with leaving his ship without permission, having jumped into the water to help struggling germans. The RN lads threw floats overboard but the order was given to sail away.

Your thinking of Midshipman Joe Brooks who jumped over the side to try and save a German Sailor from the Bismark after she sank (below)
The British abandoned the rescue attempt due to reports of U Boats in the area

While the British cruiser Dorsetshire was attempting to rescue survivors from the water, Midshipman Joe Brooks jumped over the side to help wounded Germans scramble up his ship's side One German sailor had lost both arms and was hanging onto a rope with his teeth; Brooks tried to save him but failed. Brooks was nearly left behind when a U-boat was spotted in the area and the Dorsetshire began to pull away while he was still in the water, but he was thrown a line by his shipmates and was pulled aboard.

Apparently it was just an instance of Anti-Semitism according to the London Mayor - he's not blasting this as being 'Racist':

View attachment 619640

However - if you don't want these 'Anti-Semites' here - then you're blasted a 'Racist'.

Hang on - isn't the Labour Party riddled with anti-Semites?

The Labour Party continues to eat itself alive.

I'm glad the Jews weren't hurt, but to be fair they were only a few mm's of glass away from being physically harmed.
Oxford St will be blamed on XRW?

The dusky gentlemen attacking that busload of Spurs fans are every bit as XRW as anyone you will find at a National Front or British Movement meeting, a Blood & Honour gig, or a Klan crossburning night. I bet the shirt off my back that they also hate homosexuals, trannies, feminists, and most of all, white middle class left wingers.

I don’t really know if I should give that a funny or an excellent. But I have to say that it’s not unexpected by me. Sadly I have say that should Macron do as he threatens, we should consider closing down the Eurostar side of the of the CT operation, since the cost is now borne largely by the French taxpayer.
Which side is that? They run the whole network. Eurostar International Limited - Wikipedia

"Since 2010, Eurostar has been owned by Eurostar International Limited (EIL), a company jointly owned by SNCF (55%), Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) (30%), Hermes Infrastructure (10%) and SNCB (5%).[42]" Eurostar - Wikipedia

GetLink, who own the tunnel are based in France Getlink - Wikipedia

Until CV19, the passenger count was increasing yearly.

Latest Threads