The UK/European migrant problem

Well . It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous .
75b906ce999e7c27f79cb66489551fd7.jpg

Well . It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous .
We may be sleepwalking into dhimmitude along with the rest of liberal europe

Mind you I would not to trusting his judgement. More likely that voters in europe will lurch decisively to the right and cast off the shackles of human rights legislation

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Why would what I presume is a muslim TV channel use that form of agitprop against the West ?

When I attended my uncles funeral, there were several German men and women there
He served on the Belfast
I thought they were something to do with his charitable work as a London cabbie
But no he swam in and saved them after their ship was sunk, nursed them, fed them, and they became his family
I doubt if he swam in and saved survivors. The Battle of the North Cape was fought on Boxing day in the Arctic in 24 hours of darkness. He wouldn't have lasted long in that water. Anyway Belfast didn't pick up any of the Scharnhorst's survivors. They were picked up by the crew of British destroyers:

Of her total complement of 1,968, only 36 were pulled from the frigid waters, 30 by Scorpion and six by Matchless.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I doubt if he swam in and saved survivors. The Battle of the North Cape was fought on Boxing day in the Arctic in 24 hours of darkness. He wouldn't have lasted long in that water. Anyway Belfast didn't pick up any of the Scharnhorst's survivors. They were picked up by the crew of British destroyers:

Of her total complement of 1,968, only 36 were pulled from the frigid waters, 30 by Scorpion and six by Matchless.
I dont think they sunk the ship, it was already gone, the men were in the water, even in lifejackets the cold makes it too hard to swim and climb a net, several of his mates also told me about it when they were alive, they also helped to pull the German sailors on board

So let me pose a question
You are standing on the beach and you see a dinghy break up and sink
Children and women are in the waves, do you stand and watch them drown
Film it
Or strip off and try to save life?
To me the urge and the need to save a life overcomes any other emotion
You could dial 999 straight away. Then maybe throw a life belt or something if within reach. You could strip off and try to save life, be caught in the rip tide or current and drown with them. Waters a bit cold, bit difficult to swim with cramp in both legs. Down to the bottom you go.

If you do manage to get back to the beach, you find that some thieving pikey has nicked your wallet and probably all your clothes. You are then arrested by police for out raging public decency as all the little old ladies walking their dogs have phoned the police complaining about a naked man streaking along the beach.

Then the sole survivor of the dingy, a young female, who is the former Iraqi olympic swimming champion makes a compaint to the female officer in good English 'that she was swimming happily to shore under her own steam when she was accosted by a strange naked man who tried to grab her.' She points to you. She further states that 'she now want compensation for trauma as she was told all Englishmen were gentlemen and since she met you she realises that is not true.'

You are put in the back of the police van with the female officer giving you looks of disgust. You would have been charged with 'Indecency' and banged up in a police cell overnight to appear at the Magistrates Court the next morning dressed in your white, one piece, paper rapist's suit.

Unfortunately police find that you have expired of hyperthermia in the back of the police van. That is not the end of it though. Due to your selfish actions you cause a hell of a lot of paperwork due to the fact that you had been nicked prior to your demise. This is now classed as a 'Death in Police Custody.'

Complaints are involved, investigations carried out and the police self refer the case to the IOPC. They find that there is no case to answer after the local coroner records a verdict of 'Death by Misadventure.'

You could dial 999 straight away. Then maybe throw a life belt or something if within reach. You could strip off and try to save life, be caught in the rip tide or current and drown with them. Waters a bit cold, bit difficult to swim with cramp in both legs. Down to the bottom you go.

If you do manage to get back to the beach, you find that some thieving pikey has nicked your wallet and probably all your clothes. You are then arrested by police for out raging public decency as all the little old ladies walking their dogs have phoned the police complaining about a naked man streaking along the beach.

Then the sole survivor of the dingy, a young female, who is the former Iraqi olympic swimming champion makes a compaint to the female officer in good English 'that she was swimming happily to shore under her own steam when she was accosted by a strange naked man who tried to grab her.' She points to you. She further states that 'she now want compensation for trauma as she was told all Englishmen were gentlemen and since she met you she realises that is not true.'

You are put in the back of the police van with the female officer giving you looks of disgust. You would have been charged with 'Indecency' and banged up in a police cell overnight to appear at the Magistrates Court the next morning dressed in your white, one piece, paper rapist's suit.

Unfortunately police find that you have expired of hyperthermia in the back of the police van. That is not the end of it though. Due to your selfish actions you cause a hell of a lot of paperwork due to the fact that you had been nicked prior to your demise. This is now classed as a 'Death in Police Custody.'

Complaints are involved, investigations carried out and the police self refer the case to the IOPC. They find that there is no case to answer after the local coroner records a verdict of 'Death by Misadventure.'
I think in some countries, Belgium? there is a legal requirement to assist those in danger of loss of life. Mind you suspect if you are a non swimmer you have a reasonable excuse?

I think in some countries, Belgium? there is a legal requirement to assist those in danger of loss of life. Mind you suspect if you are a non swimmer you have a reasonable excuse?

I would venture to suggest that there are an awful lot of 'non-swimmers' from the regions where they purport to originate from.
Just saying.

Thats fair enough. That doesn't include going in the water and risking and probably losing your life. Swimmer or non swimmer. Many swimmers have been drowned by the people that they are trying to save. The vast amount of these cross channel boaters are fighting age males, not women and children.

I dont think they sunk the ship, it was already gone, the men were in the water, even in lifejackets the cold makes it too hard to swim and climb a net, several of his mates also told me about it when they were alive, they also helped to pull the German sailors on board
They rescued 115 out of several hundred seen in the water. It has been said that one man was charged with leaving his ship without permission, having jumped into the water to help struggling germans. The RN lads threw floats overboard but the order was given to sail away.

They rescued 115 out of several hundred seen in the water. It has been said that one man was charged with leaving his ship without permission, having jumped into the water to help struggling germans. The RN lads threw floats overboard but the order was given to sail away.
You are thinking of the Bismark in 1941. HMS Belfast was in dry dock from 1939 to 1943 after almost being written off by a magnetic mine. Only 36 survivors were rescued from Scharnhorst in the Boxing day 1943 Battle of the North Cape.

The heavy cruiser HMS Dorsetshire rescued the Bismark survivors but had to leave many in the water and sail away due to a U-Boat scare, leaving them to drown or die of hyperthermia, although a U Boat did pick up 5 survivors.

Survival time in the water was about 20 minutes in the Atlantic before hyperthermia set in, and about 2 or 3 minutes in the Arctic.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You are thinking of the Bismark in 1941. HMS Belfast was in dry dock from 1939 to 1945 after almost being written off by a magnetic mine. Only 36 survivors were rescued from Scharnhorst in the Boxing day 1943 Battle of the North Cape.

The heavy cruiser HMS Dorsetshire rescued the Bismark survivors but had to leave many in the water and sail away due to a U-Boat scare, leaving them to drown or die of hyperthermia, although a U Boat did pick up 5 survivors.

Survival time in the water was about 20 minutes in the Atlantic before hyperthermia set in, and about 2 or 3 minutes in the Arctic.
1942 she was back in action, as my Uncle joined her on the south coast before she sailed up to collect more crew in Scotland

The moral to the story;

Let the cfukers drown. You could also get nicked for facilitating illegal immigration by ensuring they made it to the coast to claim their full benefits, luxury hotel, and brand new flat that was promised to a British person who had been in the housing queue for 15-20 years, and now won't be housed for another 10 years, as it has been deemed housing is to be allocated to immigrants on a priority basis.