The UK/European migrant problem

With regards to just shooting the boat - I am fairly sure it wouldn’t be legal in the UK.

Please, no fantasy legality ideas that ‘they should just do it’ - please at least stay remotely within reality if you reply.

endure

GCM
If they are not armed and are 'dealing' with armed criminals, why are they there?
Because they're the only cops that are available? Because it's their patch? Dunno. Better ask them.

Do you think a UK armed police peep would be given permission to fire if the situation were happening in the UK?

Because they're the only cops that are available? Because it's their patch? Dunno. Better ask them.

Do you think a UK armed police peep would be given permission to fire if the situation were happening in the UK?
I agree.
I did think twice about the post.
However as they are about to illegally make for the UK would incapacitating the boat be illegal?

Typical telephoto effect - telescoping of distance and perspective by using a very long lens. That police car could be hundreds of metres from the boat and dealing with another incident. I would be very wary of drawing conclusions from this photo
Except there is more footage of the same incident which has been transmitted on Sky and G B News and it unequivocally shows the proximity between vehicle and criminal migrants. And I don't observe in a 'professional' capacity, just harnessing thequalities of my senses and processing them with my brain - allied to the fact that I am sick to death of seeing the footage on news outlets.

Last edited:
I don't know any French law so I don't really know.
Posted on the Priti Patel thread:

Amid all the recent brouhaha, I appear to have missed any mention of French LE enacting not only national navigation laws, but also EU laws, regarding vessel construction, security at sea, registration, skipper’s quals/certification, and many other things.
All these give LE, not only the right, but the duty to prevent vessels putting out to sea.
I wonder whether this element was discussed in Calais, today. I fear not though.’

Last edited:
Posted on the Priti Patel thread:

Amid all the recent brouhaha, I appear to have missed any mention of French LE enacting not only national navigation laws, but also EU laws, regarding vessel construction, security at sea, registration, skipper’s quals/certification, and many other things.
All these give LE, not only the right, but the duty to prevent vessels putting out to sea.
I wonder whether this element was discussed in Calais, today. I fear not though.’

And Solas, you never hear of them rescuing migrants on the French side and bringing them back to shore

If you believe our resident Border Force/Home Office Marxists they should be prosecuted for that

endure

GCM
And Solas, you never hear of them rescuing migrants on the French side and bringing them back to sure

If you believe our resident Border Force/Home Office Marxists they should be prosecuted for that

Typical telephoto effect - telescoping of distance and perspective by using a very long lens. That police car could be hundreds of metres from the boat and dealing with another incident. I would be very wary of drawing conclusions from this photo
So yo didn't watch the video footage of it? You didn't see the migrant squaring up to them? before re-joining those carrying the boat?

Her is another 'typical photo effect' -

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F063e2324-4dca-11ec-a89c-4bee41baeb9c.jpg

This same police car 'could be hundreds of metres from the boat' and dealing with another incident :rolleyes:

Yes indeed - I sure can tell that you "..would be very wary of drawing conclusions from this photo".

Here are some more 'smoke and mirrors' -

I mean it's not as if the Police would just watch Migrants getting in a boat and heading out to see unchallenged is it?

Jesus give me strength with these people. No wonder the country is f****d with such sceptics giving these Freeloading Gimmigrants the benefit of any doubt.

Hairy-boab

Old-Salt
With regards to just shooting the boat - I am fairly sure it wouldn’t be legal in the UK.

Please, no fantasy legality ideas that ‘they should just do it’ - please at least stay remotely within reality if you reply.

Little known fact in France- the Gendarmes can actually legally shoot you if you are running away. Best to check if it is them or the local polis behind you first :)

Brace yourselves - the Leftwaffe have mobilised as part of their relaunched "Refugees Welcome" offensive.

Anyone who does not comply with their sentiments will of course immediately be shot down and branded as a "Racist".

Brace yourselves - the Leftwaffe have mobilised as part of their relaunched "Refugees Welcome" offensive.

Anyone who does not comply with their sentiments will of course immediately be shot down and branded as a "Racist".

The Ee'ening Stannart estimated that about 150 people turned up.

Not exactly 'descending' I would have thought.

Latest Threads