The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
Two very interesting pieces in the Daily Mail

I know it's the paper we dare not mention but they are worth a read

Nobody in any of the interviews claims to be fleeing war they want to come because "Britain is kind".
Essentially once your in Europe that's you home and dry

Some snippets

This lad is an illiterate Shepard from Iraq

Mr Shekha, whose family moved to Iraq from Iran a decade ago, said he needed to raise $60,000 [£45,000] to pay for an operation for his younger sister, Fatima.

Asked whether he still wanted to go to Britain, he said: ‘I will do whatever it takes for my sister.

‘I hope Britain will bring me to their country so that I can raise the money and then I will go back to my parents and my family.

This one appears to be the World oldest 16 year old

16-year-old Abdalrzaq, from the central African country of Chad.

Now Pardon my ignorance but French is an official language of CHAD

Anyway I digress His reason for coming

Lack of respect

Here in Germany the officials treat us without any respect,' says Abdalrzaq. 'They segregate us at mealtimes. My phone was taken by the border guards and they won't give it back. I cannot contact my family.'

He adds defiantly: 'I want to go to Britain. It is better there — and I want to see Chelsea football team play. The people are much kinder in your country.'

Also from the second article ........
People of multiple nationalities were waiting, including Armenian, Albanian, Syrian and Afghan men and two young Nigerian women. One was pregnant and the other pushed a three-week-old baby girl in a buggy. A Turkish mother at the stop had seven children with her, including her youngest, just four months old.

How long has Turkey been a war zone ?

If SRR are any good, the French won't know
Here's a picture taken of one of them on their pre deployment exercises.

81DpZq1ztEL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Wouldn't it be refreshing it Priti could read these comments, and see the general feeling amongst tax payers. And if she could act on them.

As much as we vent on here, we all know deep down this government, or any future government will never sort out this problem to our satisfaction. This country is fooked. As is much of central Europe.

The thing is all those ii's being taxi ferried to Dover by the RNLI and BF are no longer ii's because they are being processed as asylum seekers. It's only the ones landing on the beaches and scarpering into the ulu that can be deported (not)

I've been wondering for a while now if I could learn Polish and claim political asylum in Poland. Due to being repressed by my own government.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A 9mm hole in the back of the head is what he deserves.
I bet he has bank accounts all over the place, multiple properties mostly paid for by taxpayers
Why bother deporting him
He will be back soon as flying first class under an assumed name and false passport
Just lock him up for 20 years with no phone access an no visitors, or nationals from his country alongside him

First time = Fine , imprisonment , then deported .

Second time = Double the above and 12 strokes of the birch then deport .

Third time = Bullet to the back of the skull .

Softy that I am .

It's Liberal ideas like that have got us in this fine mess

First offence = Suicide, David Kelly style

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs

'We're not the auxiliaries of the British!' France refuses to deal with UK on migrants​

BORIS JOHNSON'S call for an agreement to returning migrants crossing the Channel has been rejected by the French Government.​

I bet he has bank accounts all over the place, multiple properties mostly paid for by taxpayers
Why bother deporting him
He will be back soon as flying first class under an assumed name and false passport
Just lock him up for 20 years with no phone access an no visitors, or nationals from his country alongside him
Offshore him to a Nigerian prison. He will be very popular there.

hypothetical question. If someone had a medium size legal boat and went into the channel and discovered a RIB , then threw them a line and secured them. Then sailed to the French coast with RIB in tow and beached these poor souls.
1 would the French navy interfere with your rescue
2 would HMG/ RNLI interfere with your rescue
You and chums have saved the lifes of many people. But govt. agencies may try and arrest you. What would the charge be? Would they get the rescued boat back into the channel and prove whats really going on?
An idea to bring a video camera to document the event. Both to show the world that govts are importing people. And also for your defence in court when you get nicked for rescuing people
They would jump off the boat and then the boat owner would be held responsible.

Yussuf Mustapha - "Birmingham Boy" - and also the youngest person in the UK to murder someone with a gun:

Basically a "shooty Mus!im".

WTF are we importing into our country?

And seemingly doing sweet FA about seeing this photo

0_Migrant-dinghy-heads-off-the-French-coast-to-cross-the-English-channel.jpg

Typical telephoto effect - telescoping of distance and perspective by using a very long lens. That police car could be hundreds of metres from the boat and dealing with another incident. I would be very wary of drawing conclusions from this photo

I would almost put money in if this was the early months of 1939, and there was pressure to take in Jewish refugees, the Labour Party, Guardian and Independent would be four square against this on the grounds of taking British houses, jobs, etc, when the real reason is anti-semitism, and bolstering the Tory vote.

After all, both Labour and the Guardian (at least)have a long track-record of hatred to the Jews and Israel.

Yet the left are more than willing to take in criminals, parasites, likely sexual deviants and potential terrorists.
Add to that big chunks of the Establishment who were anti-semitic