The UK/European migrant problem

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs

UK special forces will go undercover to infiltrate Calais people smuggling gangs: 30 elite reconnaissance soldiers will disguise themselves as migrants in bid to take down ruthless traffickers​

So France are gonna just let the SRR into thier country?.. I think not..

UK special forces will go undercover to infiltrate Calais people smuggling gangs: 30 elite reconnaissance soldiers will disguise themselves as migrants in bid to take down ruthless traffickers​

How do the DM know? Was it on twitter?

endure

GCM

If they won't let warranted police officers in they're very unlikely to let foreign troops in.

There are lots of 'coulds' and 'mights' in that article. Typical DM stirring I suspect.

If SRR are any good, the French won't know

Londo

LE
Can anyone explain to me why as mentioned in that article and others recently every other so called refugee on the way over here seems to be an Iraqi Kurd these days ?

Is it the latest group deemed to be unable to be returned to their country of origin ?

This has slid under the radar on what happens when you stand firm.
Two weeks ago they were fleeing war and using violence to force their way in to Poland
Now faced with a cold winter Iraq doesn't seem that bad

Migrant exodus from Belarus: Iraq airlifts hundreds back home and Poland claims victory after desperate people were weaponised by dictator Alexander Lukashenko in attempt to humiliate the EU

major exodus of migrants is underway from Belarus to Iraq as Poland claims victory in the battle for control of Europe's borders.

Hundreds who aimed to seek refugee status in the EU by breaking through the Polish border are now seeking daily flights back to the Middle East.

Video and pictures from Minsk airport shows the returnees - including children - awaiting repatriation flights.

Yesss. Mind and track down the scheming con merchants who sold you this dream in the West. Get every penny back that they owe you. Take their homes, cars, property, and stomp their fcuking teeth out. Reduce them to crippled, cleft-palated, homeless street beggars.

Yesss. Mind and track down the scheming con merchants who sold you this dream in the West. Get every penny back that they owe you. Take their homes, cars, property, and stomp their fcuking teeth out. Reduce them to crippled, cleft-palated, homeless street beggars.

And then tell them got free board and lodgings for the night, and lock them in a cell with a blind folded naked Dianne Abbott whose just been told that she's get her long fought for night of passion with Magic Grandpa

It is also a perfectly valid hope that our population does shrink, and that we are forced to develop technological solutions for many (currently) manual jobs.

Does anyone actually believe that current population densities are a good thing?

Hmm.. its only a few years ago that we were being told that AI etc would replace most of us humans ....
snip "More than 10 million UK workers are at high risk of being replaced by robots within 15 years as the automation of routine tasks gathers pace in a new machine age."

The Guardian is a pro-Marxist propaganda sheet full of lies. Always has been, always will be.
Rated as more reliable than the Daily mail, though.
People are doing themselves a disservice by kneejerking 'commie lies!' instead of reading & thinking.

How else are we to counter pull factors unless we hear from the horses' mouth what they are (in addition to professional skepticism)?

Latest Threads