The UK/European migrant problem

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nope...

over 90% of Poles are Roman Catholics... but its mostly just because of traditons not religion...

I just practice the traditions...... like Wigilla on xmas eve.... St nicholas on december 6th..... Zaduszki in november... etc...

I do understand the religious background of Poland.

syrup

LE
There should have been 100% checks on ALL lorries/trucks/vans entering the UK, preferably prior to departing the foreign port. It would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

And this should have been established years ago.

Post Brexit HMG should demand that every vehicle is locked and sealed at point of loading

There are still to many vehicles that transit Calais with the back doors unpadlocked or sealed

Watch the videos and you see the migrants walk up and simply pull on the handle and then doors swing open

I do understand the religious background of Poland.

So whats your favourate Polish soup?..
scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

In Rishi's budget there is £700 million earmarked for borders...

"Ageing Border Force vessels will be replaced by new cutters as part of a £700million investment to improve the safety of Britain's borders."

So where is the rest of the money going?.. it doesn't cost that much to replace a few cutters?...

Don’t forget the extra thousand staff for BA for customs and p and r matters. Say 10 million per cutter min, that money won’t go as far as you think, my guess the five oldest will go, some modernised. Staff will cost a further 3.6 billion at minimum rates.
ETA I had do some Abott thinking.

Copied across from the "All Inter-web links" thread, as it may have some relevance here ?!

*Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:*
*"In Russia, live like Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslim's then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law.*
*"Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland, and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.*
*"When this honourable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslims Minorities Are Not Russians."*
*The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation.*

john_singh

Old-Salt
Copied across from the "All Inter-web links" thread, as it may have some relevance here ?!
Some cultures have had previous experience of this belief system and it was a very unpleasant experience which is seared into their civilisational memory. Also they have a strong national identity. The left automatically starts screaming "Right wing" "nationalism".
"progressive" How can anyone be progressive if they shill for a medieval fascist belief system ?
Some cultures will just not tolerate it.

skeetstar

War Hero
Some cultures have had previous experience of this belief system and it was a very unpleasant experience which is seared into their civilisational memory. Also they have a strong national identity. The left automatically starts screaming "Right wing" "nationalism".
"progressive" How can anyone be progressive if they shill for a medieval fascist belief system ?

I remember seeing pictures of PM Teresa in Saudi with the obligatory headgear worn in respect for other cultures. I saw photos of the gorgeous Mrs Trump in Saudi, with no head coverings and no apparent allowances made for the host culture. Then I remembered that the gorgeous Mrs Trump came from part of Europe that had suffered under Muslim domination, and had to fight to free itself from same. Maybe she has a better perspective on these things than did our ex PM

Your Reuters link is to a piece that's over 3 years old: not quite sure if that is relevant today.

Londo

LE
Your Reuters link is to a piece that's over 3 years old: not quite sure if that is relevant today.
Three years pftt
Muslim conquests in the Indian subcontinent mainly took place from 12th to 16th century, though earlier Muslim conquests include the invasions into modern Pakistan and the Umayyad campaigns in India, during the time of the Rajput Kingdoms in the 8th century.

The horrors of what happened during those times has been seared into the Sikh peoples collective memory and not in a good way .

Three years pftt
Muslim conquests in the Indian subcontinent mainly took place from 12th to 16th century, though earlier Muslim conquests include the invasions into modern Pakistan and the Umayyad campaigns in India, during the time of the Rajput Kingdoms in the 8th century.

The horrors of what happened during those times has been seared into the Sikh peoples collective memory and not in a good way .
Good thing India was liberated by the British then. As I used to tell my Indian friends and collegues when ever I heard them whinge about the great British Empire.

Latest Threads