The UK/European migrant problem

I hear the flights from Pakistan go straight to the domestic terminal at Birmingham, as Brum is now a de-facto part of Pakistan.

As ham is haram, shouldn't it be called Birming now?

syrup

LE
We hear a lot about the Afghans but not much about the boat people post Dover. How many of them just disappear when they are moved West of Dover?

I posted a bit on the other thread a few years ago what happened when a load piled out a truck at one of our depots.

The driver had heard banging in the trailer so brought them to us, as that's were he was heading
The driver opened his back doors and spotted them so slammed the doors and the police were called.
A couple of cars came and the doors were opened and they were told to come out

They got them out and then chaos started

As described to me by one of the lads when I rang and asked him how it was going

Fuckin madhouse mate
Half of them are singing and dancing and kissing the ground the other half are away on their toes.
Once the coppers got BF involved and started taking names people suddenly needed medical treatment and ambulances were called.

The police weren't interested in the ones that ran
Didn't have the manpower to chase them.
They also told the shift manager not to worry about them as they wouldn't get anything from HMG and would get lifted locally at some point as they normally have addresses of where to go to get work or have contacts.
Cops reckoned they would soon realise their mistake after 12 hours a day washing cars for £3 an hour.
Apparently it's not uncommon after a few days for them to report to a police station and turn themselves in to get something to eat and somewhere to live
Even a crappy hotel serving chips every day is better than sharing a room with 15 other blokes and threats of a kicking off a Romanian gang master.

The only person actually arrested was the truck driver who was German and released a day later with no charges
Lads reckon that he knew exactly what was in the back as he seemed unfazed through out the whole thing

Only time he started flapping was when we refused his load as it had been contaminated as they had used his trailer as a toilet.
About £60k worth of stock written off and a big insurance claim from his customer including from us for having to shut the depot for almost a day and refusing deliveries and unable to make customer deliveries ourselves.

I think the driver was stuck in the UK for about a week while they argued about what to do with the load as you simply can't take it back abroad without all the correct paperwork

Ended up in landfill and his trailer had to be steam cleaned before he could do anything

That was about 5 years ago and I doubt very much has changed since then once their gone their gone.
One thing they did find on them was a list of instructions what to do.
Timings on how long to wait before they started to bang on the truck sides etc.

Is there not some sort of formula that measures domestic sewage and give you a true picture of the population, ie legal + illegal = total. May be has some effect on this?

The total population of the united kingdom is 68 million and that was a massive increase in 20 years and without a great deal of money spent on infrastructure and services to cover that growth rate. If you throw in the number of illegals, unregistered brexit europeans and the many students and foreign citizens with a right to live here, its probably easily more like 70 million, then consider most of that increase is concentrated in only small geographic areas, particularly London and people wonder why the BBC really is now more world service than british.

I hear the flights from Pakistan go straight to the domestic terminal at Birmingham, as Brum is now a de-facto part of Pakistan.
Well they don’t run though our lot with prescription medicine, wads of money, gold or diamonds any more to the extent that they did, it’s now a security police matter thanks to Blair. I got my quickest admission to illegal residency there.

The total population of the united kingdom is 68 million and that was a massive increase in 20 years and without a great deal of money spent on infrastructure and services to cover that growth rate. If you throw in the number of illegals, unregistered brexit europeans and the many students and foreign citizens with a right to live here, its probably easily more like 70 million, then consider most of that increase is concentrated in only small geographic areas, particularly London and people wonder why the BBC really is now more world service than british.
Just look at green field house building in the countryside around big city catchment areas?

Just look at green field house building in the countryside around big city catchment areas?
According to the media its two lesbians in Brighton who can't get a flat, or a group of young student types in York, Wales or Cornwall who are similarly afflicted... I long ago understood, that you never listen to what babble or music coming out of government and especially so the media, as its justifications for anything. Because its all disinfo to hide, or disguise the real truth.

Inside the bubble. I would assume they're are wholly aware of the downsides of migration and have always being aware of the many problems, but actively chose to lie. With a likely reduction in UK Citizens moving to Europe thanks to Brexit, the problem can no longer be simply wished away as a consequence of membership and the price of doing business in europe and globally.

I sincerely hope the 'levelling up' doesn't equate to this building programme to accommodate the real population of the united kingdom. As I've told people before an 80 seat majority without the red wall could evaporate very quickly back to a minority or 10 seat conservative majority government.

I posted a bit on the other thread a few years ago what happened when a load piled out a truck at one of our depots.

The driver had heard banging in the trailer so brought them to us, as that's were he was heading
The driver opened his back doors and spotted them so slammed the doors and the police were called.
A couple of cars came and the doors were opened and they were told to come out

They got them out and then chaos started

As described to me by one of the lads when I rang and asked him how it was going

Fuckin madhouse mate
Half of them are singing and dancing and kissing the ground the other half are away on their toes.
Once the coppers got BF involved and started taking names people suddenly needed medical treatment and ambulances were called.

The police weren't interested in the ones that ran
Didn't have the manpower to chase them.
They also told the shift manager not to worry about them as they wouldn't get anything from HMG and would get lifted locally at some point as they normally have addresses of where to go to get work or have contacts.
Cops reckoned they would soon realise their mistake after 12 hours a day washing cars for £3 an hour.
Apparently it's not uncommon after a few days for them to report to a police station and turn themselves in to get something to eat and somewhere to live
Even a crappy hotel serving chips every day is better than sharing a room with 15 other blokes and threats of a kicking off a Romanian gang master.

The only person actually arrested was the truck driver who was German and released a day later with no charges
Lads reckon that he knew exactly what was in the back as he seemed unfazed through out the whole thing

Only time he started flapping was when we refused his load as it had been contaminated as they had used his trailer as a toilet.
About £60k worth of stock written off and a big insurance claim from his customer including from us for having to shut the depot for almost a day and refusing deliveries and unable to make customer deliveries ourselves.

I think the driver was stuck in the UK for about a week while they argued about what to do with the load as you simply can't take it back abroad without all the correct paperwork

Ended up in landfill and his trailer had to be steam cleaned before he could do anything

That was about 5 years ago and I doubt very much has changed since then once their gone their gone.
One thing they did find on them was a list of instructions what to do.
Timings on how long to wait before they started to bang on the truck sides etc.

There should have been 100% checks on ALL lorries/trucks/vans entering the UK, preferably prior to departing the foreign port. It would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

And this should have been established years ago.

There should have been 100% checks on ALL lorries/trucks/vans entering the UK, preferably prior to departing the foreign port. It would be a lot cheaper in the long run.

And this should have been established years ago.
That's not feasible given loading times and you do not want to be anywhere near when those buggers are being loaded. I liken it thus, My father once described one of the principle roundabouts in Paris as paint thickness away from disaster. "Ee 'oo 'esitates is lorst. "

In Rishi's budget there is £700 million earmarked for borders...

"Ageing Border Force vessels will be replaced by new cutters as part of a £700million investment to improve the safety of Britain's borders."

So where is the rest of the money going?.. it doesn't cost that much to replace a few cutters?...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

"Ageing Border Force vessels will be replaced by new cutters as part of a £700million investment to improve the safety of Britain's borders."

So where is the rest of the money going?.. it doesn't cost that much to replace a few cutters?...

It does if they need bigger ones to ferry more immigrants in!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Two thirds of French people believe white Christians are 'threatened with extinction' by Muslim migration, new poll shows​

Thank goodness they're not trying to cross the Channel. Are you a Christian?

Do you self identify with French white Christians?

It does if they need bigger ones to ferry more immigrants in!
The earlier suggestion was that the new cutters would be bigger, and allow the "processing" of the unwanted, uninvited, buggers, below decks whilst still in the Channel :( .

It all seems TOO MUCH like institutionalising the situation, and totally at odds with the preferred policy of push-back :( .

Much further in this "direction-of-travel", and BF might as well, set-up their own facilities on the cross-Channel ferries, and save everyone the inconvenience of using/intercepting the inflatables !!

Thank goodness they're not trying to cross the Channel. Are you a Christian?

Do you self identify with French white Christians?

Nope...

over 90% of Poles are Roman Catholics... but its mostly just because of traditons not religion...

I just practice the traditions...... like Wigilla on xmas eve.... St nicholas on december 6th..... Zaduszki in november... etc...

Customised cutters with prayer rooms, room for ngo's to give guidance on claiming asylum and state benefits, and berths for emotional support animals

Latest Threads