The UK/European migrant problem

No we can't, but little if anything is being done to stop it.
It shouldn't be asking too much that the Government of the UK puts the citizens of the UK first & foremost.

I get the feeling every British government for the last 30+ years despises it's citizens. Especially white ones, and those who work. And that is especially true of Labour governments.

This new law has been in committee for months. At the rate the government is moving on this, it will be the other side of 2030 before it becomes law and active.

Maybe that is the agenda?. Let a few more tens of thousands of illegals in in the meantime.
Fast laws are bad laws. The exemplar of this is the dangerous dogs act.

I have spent the past 9 months or so watching various bits of legislation going through the various parts of government and the hoops they have to jump through to get on the books, and how much effort is put into making sure everyone who needs to has a say.

What is most amusing is when various interest groups (industry, unions, charities) start stamping their feet and whining like bitches about a bit of legislation - when you know that they were consulted, listened to and had a number of their concerns addressed. It speaks volumes for the professionalism of large parts of the CS that they don’t pipe up and make some of gobs on sticks look like morons.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Afghanis already jumping the queue for housing, they want to be housed where THEY WANT!
Tell you what, if you don’t like where we put you then piss off back to your homeland.

An ex of mine is a homelessness prevention officer for a council in a largish town.

One of the first questions they have to find the answer to is “has this person made themselves purposely homeless”. If the answer is yes then the official answer is not sympathetic.

An ex of mine is a homelessness prevention officer for a council in a largish town.

One of the first questions they have to find the answer to is “has this person made themselves purposely homeless”. If the answer is yes then the official answer is not sympathetic.
Been there myself, it ain’t obvious or easy.

syrup

LE
The paper we dare not mention today reports that according to Afghan's who have escaped to Pakistan, HMG are the worst in the world at processing their asylum claims.
The RAF is flying into Pakistan and bringing authorised migrants back to the UK but not quick enough for the seemingly endless line of interpreters waiting for he keys to a 6 bed room detached house and gold plated benefits.

Seem's turning up with a badly copied NATO certificate from Ai's corner shop and two words of English isn't cutting it for HMG's staff out in Islamabad

Last edited:
The paper we dare not mention today reports that according to Afghan's who have escaped to Pakistan, HMG are the worst in the world at processing their asylum claims.
The RAF is flying into Pakistan and bringing authorised migrants back to the UK but not quick enough for the seemingly endless line of interpreters waiting for he keys to a 6 bed room detached house and gold plated benefits.

See,s turning up with a badly copied NATO certificate from Ai's corner shop and two words of English isn't cutting it for HMG's staff out in Islamabad

These chancers need to be told to jog on, preferably to someone else's embassy.

Migrants who claim to be children may be refused asylum by Home Office if they don’t take age test​

ASYLUM seekers who claim to be children but refuse to take part in Home Office tests to check their age could see their application refused

Home Secretary Priti Patel will unveil the tough new measures in the Border Bill that comes back to Parliament this week.

Migrants who claim to be children may be refused asylum by Home Office if they don’t take age test​

ASYLUM seekers who claim to be children but refuse to take part in Home Office tests to check their age could see their application refused

Home Secretary Priti Patel will unveil the tough new measures in the Border Bill that comes back to Parliament this week.

Hopefully, something that can be applied retrospectively, at least amongst those that were "processed" on arrival ?!

Tough new measures?
Really?

I'll not be holding my breath.

Londo

LE
Hopefully, something that can be applied retrospectively, at least amongst those that were "processed" on arrival ?!
I'm still thinking about that 'refugee child ' in care a few years back who wanted to be a pilot . The local authority in who's care he was sent him for flying lessons .
I'm sure there must have been more than a few English kids in care who would have liked flying lessons and never given the chance .

Turned out later that he was twenty five at the time .
Wonder how much he cost us ?

996216-561007-1287x836.jpg

Latest Threads