The UK/European migrant problem

Afghanis already jumping the queue for housing, they want to be housed where THEY WANT!
Tell you what, if you don’t like where we put you then piss off back to your homeland.

An ex of mine is a homelessness prevention officer for a council in a largish town.

One of the first questions they have to find the answer to is “has this person made themselves purposely homeless”. If the answer is yes then the official answer is not sympathetic.

An ex of mine is a homelessness prevention officer for a council in a largish town.

One of the first questions they have to find the answer to is “has this person made themselves purposely homeless”. If the answer is yes then the official answer is not sympathetic.
Been there myself, it ain’t obvious or easy.

syrup

LE
The paper we dare not mention today reports that according to Afghan's who have escaped to Pakistan, HMG are the worst in the world at processing their asylum claims.
The RAF is flying into Pakistan and bringing authorised migrants back to the UK but not quick enough for the seemingly endless line of interpreters waiting for he keys to a 6 bed room detached house and gold plated benefits.

Seem's turning up with a badly copied NATO certificate from Ai's corner shop and two words of English isn't cutting it for HMG's staff out in Islamabad

Last edited:
The paper we dare not mention today reports that according to Afghan's who have escaped to Pakistan, HMG are the worst in the world at processing their asylum claims.
The RAF is flying into Pakistan and bringing authorised migrants back to the UK but not quick enough for the seemingly endless line of interpreters waiting for he keys to a 6 bed room detached house and gold plated benefits.

See,s turning up with a badly copied NATO certificate from Ai's corner shop and two words of English isn't cutting it for HMG's staff out in Islamabad

These chancers need to be told to jog on, preferably to someone else's embassy.

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs

Migrants who claim to be children may be refused asylum by Home Office if they don’t take age test​

ASYLUM seekers who claim to be children but refuse to take part in Home Office tests to check their age could see their application refused

Home Secretary Priti Patel will unveil the tough new measures in the Border Bill that comes back to Parliament this week.

Migrants who claim to be children may be refused asylum by Home Office if they don’t take age test​

ASYLUM seekers who claim to be children but refuse to take part in Home Office tests to check their age could see their application refused

Home Secretary Priti Patel will unveil the tough new measures in the Border Bill that comes back to Parliament this week.

Hopefully, something that can be applied retrospectively, at least amongst those that were "processed" on arrival ?!

Tough new measures?
Really?

I'll not be holding my breath.

Londo

LE
Hopefully, something that can be applied retrospectively, at least amongst those that were "processed" on arrival ?!
I'm still thinking about that 'refugee child ' in care a few years back who wanted to be a pilot . The local authority in who's care he was sent him for flying lessons .
I'm sure there must have been more than a few English kids in care who would have liked flying lessons and never given the chance .

Turned out later that he was twenty five at the time .
Wonder how much he cost us ?

996216-561007-1287x836.jpg

Published by: LRT.lt, LRT RADIJAS, on 10 October 2021.

Lithuanian authorities ‘to investigate’ how media and NGOs receive info about migrants

After LRT journalists reported about a group of migrants with children found in a forest near the border with Belarus, Deputy Interior Minister Kęstutis Lančinskas said a “further investigation” was needed into how the media received information on their whereabouts before the border guards.

On Monday, LRT reporters saw a group of 13 people, which included women and children. They claimed to have come from Afghanistan and that they crossed the border irregularly from Belarus.

They also said that they could not reach the border guards to ask for asylum due to the difficult terrain, and some were also too sick to walk.

According to the deputy interior minister, it has become a “tendency” that coordinates of some migrants who enter Lithuania are passed on to the media or NGOs, instead of the authorities.

1085941-85623-1287x836.jpg

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Illegal migrants are protesting in multiple countries.. They want the migrants in Libya to be allowed into Europe....

Germany

Canada

Libya

Illegal migrants are protesting in multiple countries.. They want the migrants in Libya to be allowed into Europe....

Germany

Canada

Libya

BritainFirst? FFS

Latest Threads