The UK/European migrant problem

A disagree, without any furthur attempt at justification from 'air mail' - someone I just noted elsewhere describe a mildly critical post on an Irish Army thread as being from an 'utter throbber'.
Sounds like he has first hand knowledge of said condition.

I would like to think that this is Private Contractors, as they prepare to implement the new, welcome Government policy of "Push Back" . . . ;) .

5436817.jpg

It's the Norwegian Navy and SHV-121 was last seen on AIS 3 years ago...
I know !! :) .

I found it, as I was doing "research" last night, wondering how feasible it would be for me to submit a tender as a Private Contractors . . . to implement the new, welcome Government policy of "Push Back" . . . ;) .

Although, I’m still not sure if the two strapping Vikings, are/were included in the “asking price” !! :) .

I know !! :) .

I found it, as I was doing "research" last night, wondering how feasible it would be for me to submit a tender as a Private Contractors . . . to implement the new, welcome Government policy of "Push Back" . . . ;) .

Although, I’m still not sure if the two strapping Vikings, are/were included in the “asking price” !! :) .
Are you sure the ‘pushing back’ will be involving migrants (my bold)?

Published by: The Strange Death Of Europe, via Facebook, on 25 September 2021.

Would this go for all groups in Britain which sacrifice animals to their gods?

Moreover those groups which sacrifice their children's genitalia to their gods if such were also banned?

Are you doubly offended because his Louis Vitton tracksuit is in Polish national colours?

I wonder who paid for his haircut.
Are you behaving like a dick, because you are a TROLL, or do you have another excuse ?! :( .

Everybody’s favourite country showing how it should be done.

Macron just personally intervened to reduce the number of North African visas for France by 50 %. The stated reason? Their refusal to take back illegal migrants.

Incompréhension et colère au Maroc après l’annonce de la réduction des visas par la France
"Diplomacy with the French is like playing chess with a pigeon; it knocks over all the pieces, shits all over the board and then struts around with its chest out as if it’s won".

Everybody’s favourite country showing how it should be done.

Macron just personally intervened to reduce the number of North African visas for France by 50 %. The stated reason? Their refusal to take back illegal migrants.

Incompréhension et colère au Maroc après l’annonce de la réduction des visas par la France
Yup, he is privately sh1tting himself if it all goes Pete Tong in the Maghreb, apparently it gives him and the government the willies with over 2000 kms of Med coastline.
Tunisia has just ponced $4 billion off the IMF and things are looking shaky down there with all three former French colonies.
A potential nightmare is forming in slow motion if these economies fail.
(Posted in 23,390 back in June)

Yup, he is privately sh1tting himself if it all goes Pete Tong in the Maghreb, apparently it gives him and the government the willies with over 2000 kms of Med coastline.
Tunisia has just ponced $4 billion off the IMF and things are looking shaky down there with all three former French colonies.
A potential nightmare is forming in slow motion if these economies fail.
(Posted in 23,390 back in June)
Problem is . . . if/when the buggers negotiate that "2000kms" of coastline and get into France, THEY are then happy for - expect !! - Macron to wave-them-on, to Calais . . . even if they are from (former) French colonies, and they speak French !! :( .

I really don't think that they would take that chance, should it come to that.
An awful lot will have extended family of earlier generations already resident in the banlieues.
Should it come to it, I foresee a totally different response from the state with no hotels or Louis Vuitton tracksuits to be seen at all.
The next few years are going to involve some very hard decisions for this liberal generation of politicians across the continent of Europe.

Problem is . . . if/when the buggers negotiate that "2000kms" of coastline and get into France, THEY are then happy for - expect !! - Macron to wave-them-on, to Calais . . . even if they are from (former) French colonies, and they speak French !! :( .

The French should be pushing the migrants back to Italy, Belgium and Germany or arresting and dumping them back in those countries that they crossed through into France...

Many weeks ago PIS in Poland voted through a law making push backs legal in Poland... Migrants get pushed back over or when found after crossing get beaten up and dumped back into Belarus...

If Poland can do it then so can the French or any other EU country...

Latest Threads